Currency Trading Dec 11th-15th

Attachments

• 4Baruch.GIF
    4Baruch.GIF
    25.8 KB · Views: 229
..i'm looking, what's your point? I was filled as the 9:30 news was released. You can see the entry marked on the chart in the middle of the 9:30 1 min candle...it went on to form the spike....afterwards!

ChowClown said:
..i'm looking, what's your point? I was filled as the 9:30 news was released. You can see the entry marked on the chart in the middle of the 9:30 1 min candle...it went on to form the spike....afterwards!

My point is that the price jumped around 30 pips to 40. But if Oanda filled you lower than 40, it's very good. ;)

Very frustrating. Cable just doesn't seem to go in a straight line in Euro time at the moment.

Baruch, I think having a broker/ spreadbetter who is good at stops is essential if you are trading a breakout strategy. City Index filled me bang on the money again, in the "gap"

It might be very quiet now with the FOMC tonight except for a bit of action at 1.30

Offshore Trader said:
Very frustrating. Cable just doesn't seem to go in a straight line in Euro time at the moment.

Baruch, I think having a broker/ spreadbetter who is good at stops is essential if you are trading a breakout strategy. City Index filled me bang on the money again, in the "gap"

It might be very quiet now with the FOMC tonight except for a bit of action at 1.30

They must be bucket shops when you get those wonderful fills. You can't get them in the real market.

a_gnome said:
He seems to be doing pretty well at present. Do you know anyone who actually subscribes to this service?

Does this performance factor in the spread? IF not then these 100 trades would cost 400 pips in spread at 4 pip spread. That would leave 150 pips profit. Short term may suffer from slippage, of 1,2 or more pips per trade.

If this guy is such a good trader why does he need £150 a month from others. I m not knocking it but very sceptical and personally I wouldnt go near any signal service. All successful traders of the past caution against using signal services.