Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver daily

take out that sharp monthly red trendline shown here on daily and we might get a Silver rocket. That looks like a 5-waver to the left and a 3-waver following it. I need some sleep. figure it out manana

Underestimate Silver at your own peril. He is an industrial chap, quiet and reserved, hardly anybody notices this boy. The funnel has not yet been noticed even by Kitco and this is their specialty. Yawn! But Fibo can see that Ratio is completing 5 massive Primary waves UP. Its on the monthly timeframe so one would have to drop to daily for timing. Goldie is in for a bloody shock of her life down the road when Silvio wakes up. Will the 5th wave exceed the 1991 top as it usually should or are we going to have a failed 5th? Damn if I know. :):) Just thought-ing

More thought-ing: every mother's son has counted Silver out as dead, a goner. That's how I like it, a super crowded short trade. Fibo goes the other way - going to plug all these cats, hahahahaha, millions of them.

Gold

Silver

So, remember that after every period of EEEZZZZY credit there comes a massive upheaval = crash. What I am expecting this time around? QE kills, kills, maims and shatters lives. History proves this soooooo damn clearly its almost cast in stone.

BofA, Citi, AXP crash for bailout again except this time they will bail in and bugger us real good.
CRIME rise to the nth
Unemployment to hit 35%. Its already at 22% in real terms when you remove the sweet cream the govt. uses to hid the real taste
Student Loan defaults
Pension Fund crisis
Real Estate worldwide crash
Govt. debt crash
Central Bank failure worldwide
DEFLATION - pandemic

Since the Central banks have monopolistic position in controlling money supply we can't really know constraints in their tools. You can say that it is zero bound when talking about rates. But what about QE and other instruments? Their only constraint that is cited in books is inflation but there are no signs of inflation pressure at all from the loads of money the printed and injected in the economies.

Since the Central banks have monopolistic position in controlling money supply we can't really know constraints in their tools. You can say that it is zero bound when talking about rates. But what about QE and other instruments? Their only constraint that is cited in books is inflation but there are no signs of inflation pressure at all from the loads of money the printed and injected in the economies.

Forgive 'em Father for they know not what they do! What about the Palestinians, Iran, China, Ivanka Trumps fine legs, FED's Mexican mistress? We gots to consider all these in the equation, NO?

Plot 3-mo. & 6-mo. Yields on daily chart. Then add the FED Funds Rate to same chart. So you will have 3 charts in total. Put a different color on them to be able to distinguish easily. Then watch how YOUR GOD, the FED serendipitously comes in every damn time when the the 3 crosses the 6 and follows that call. If the cross is UP, FED goes UP, if the cross is down, FED goes down.

THEY (Price) tell him what to do. He is compelled to obey, always has, always will, ditto for that clown Alan Greenspan.

Repeat ....

casting pearls .....................

give the man a fine seegar, he earned it.

Will now throw in a bottle of the finest wine to go with his seegar for this fellow, T2W Bot even though I don't know him, never seen him at ET or anywhere else. He might be a staff member. Lucky T2W. Good choice.

His thread surpasses all of ET easily and even blows past Acrari, an oldtimer from ET. I read Acrari's posts, all of them, very good and then mentioned that to ET and instantly got a barrage of sh*t from "destriero" the current bouncer at ET - he would not tolerate any other trader who "knows stuff" .... sort of like a territorial thing .... probably pissed on all the trees to mark his territory. Top-notch traders from ET, about 5 in number from 2001 have all been read by Fibo. Fibo loves 'em all. These fellas are all dead, most likely banned for some stupid so-called transgression like using the f-word. Only sheep remain, a goddamn slaughter house for the zillions of sheep that come in daily looking for answers - they never find 'em and instead die a horrible death with their wives suffering in agony as the milk money is thrown into gambling.

Drunken party that Fibo called still going on in Gold - but now Fibo throws in a cautionary note regarding Goldie's arch enemy the mighty USD. See chart.

He has completed wave 1 up. Note that wave 1 is a 5-wave structure. Therefore the dominant aka Primary trend is UP. But as per the LAW of Waves after a 5 wave move, we get an A-B-C correction as shown. Wave B can exceed the top of wave 1 and this might throw off the Beta Males, but it won't shake Fibo. Then Wave C down begins and will complete Wave 2. Then the rocket move north called Wave 3 will begin when wave 2 is complete.

But where the heck can we expect Wave 2 to complete?

The larger grid is the retracement grid of the whole move. First busstop is 23.6% (just arrived) and very close just below this is the 100% Fib projection level, meaning C = A. Now it could end right here. But symmetry and proportions are key in Nature, so therefore I would have to believe that 38.2% retracement level or the 161.8% level (i.e. C = 161.8% x A) would be a likely destination.

creme de la creme? ........ And lo and behold, look at how the 161.8% level matches the level of the previous 4th (9/21/2018

Its threee much for Fibo. Needs a drink! Confluence? I'll drink to that.

Forgive 'em Father for they know not what they do! What about the Palestinians, Iran, China, Ivanka Trumps fine legs, FED's Mexican mistress? We gots to consider all these in the equation, NO?

Plot 3-mo. & 6-mo. Yields on daily chart. Then add the FED Funds Rate to same chart. So you will have 3 charts in total. Put a different color on them to be able to distinguish easily. Then watch how YOUR GOD, the FED serendipitously comes in every damn time when the the 3 crosses the 6 and follows that call. If the cross is UP, FED goes UP, if the cross is down, FED goes down.

THEY (Price) tell him what to do. He is compelled to obey, always has, always will, ditto for that clown Alan Greenspan.

Repeat ....
Fed is often behind the curve so what? We are in uncharted waters its good experience, they become more inventive. Take it easy, capitalism is swings of creation and destruction and every time it becomes better and better since it's evolutionary approach. What can you suggest instead? If you blame, offer something instead, simply moaning about somebody else mistakes doesn't solve the problems.

Fed is often behind the curve so what? We are in uncharted waters its good experience, they become more inventive. Take it easy, capitalism is swings of creation and destruction and every time it becomes better and better since it's evolutionary approach. What can you suggest instead? If you blame, offer something instead, simply moaning about somebody else mistakes doesn't solve the problems.

Fair enough ................. :) Let me s-plain.

(1) With your paragraph here, can you do a trade from it? NO. Its all gobbledegook, no numbers, no basis, no plan, no strategy, no entry or exit or TP or let profits run. Nada, zip. Sometimes the points you make cancel each other out so fast, you're left with your finger in your bum not knowing what action to take.

(2) <<< Fed is often behind the curve so what?<<< Are you kidding me? The entire world almost without exception thinks the FED is God and that it is ahead of the curve and Price bows to mere mortals that are subject to Atrial Fibrillation, Colon Cancer and the like. Just a realization of this myth would free the populace and the entire FED system would be dead in a week and demolished.

(3) <<<We are in uncharted waters its good experience, they become more inventive.>>> Are you kidding me? FED becoming inventive? Every mother's son all the way down to the janitor knows that the FED is 100% REACTIVE. Nobody could ever accuse the FED of being creative Furthermore what do they do when they run out of bullets at 0%, hahahahahahahahahaha?

(4) <<<Take it easy, capitalism is swings of creation and destruction and every time it becomes better and better since it's evolutionary approach. What can you suggest instead?<<<< Are you kidding me? This thread is my suggestion = prepare for SHORT. Then timing the future bottom, go LONG. Its exactly in line with what you are saying that Capitalism goes up and down and swings. Can't you see that I am playing Cap exactly the way you outlined/defined its action?

(5) <<<What can you suggest instead? If you blame, offer something instead, simply moaning about somebody else mistakes doesn't solve the problems.<<<<< Holy mother of God! The entire thread is a buffet of trades and especially a trade of the century and the one instrument that will be the flight to safety and more and more and more...................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forgive them Father for they have no idea what they are up against. They are going up against a force so great and are going in so ill prepared, so lazy to learn, voicing the same crap that other wildebeest have voiced for centuries but yet expecting different results this time - nothing has yet changed that 95% traders LOSE - added by Fibo, especially at Forums, alll Forums - where they have a novel opportunity to come forth in fake identities and POSE, but none dare place a trade in real time with personal investment in thinking/thought from deep inside their soul - and stand by it. Instead, they all trade in hindsight. That they have all found a broker(s) who pays them for this type of trade is even more astounding, hahahahaha

In the morning Seniorita and I will go walking ...........

Topping the alltime femininity scale so far above the ultra-feminine barrier is none other than .................

The FED:

books have been written on these clowns, worshipped by every sheep in the HERD - religiously. The amount of explanations and reasonings and hocus-pocus the experts and public come out with on this subject are downright shocking as they are volumes that could fill a 100 floor library.

Burn it all to the ground. You don't need it. You need only Price. that's it. And you get inventive with PRICE - like so .......... see chart .... 6-mo. Treasury yield (green) , 3-mo.Treasury yield (yellow), FED FUNDS Rate (red)

Application:

Right side of chart ............... topping phenomena so FED slowed down, now we have a defo cross so FED MUST lower RATES.

Interest Rates is the dog wagging the central-bank tail.

Help them Father, the world has gone so politically correct that stupidity is protected and honored and propagated as the right way to be and live. The smarts and creativity that brought about the dawn of the Empire are all sh^tcanned in favor of being politically correct and mediocre. Benevolence? Its gone. Work? WTF is that? Now its gimme gimme gimme for FREE - that's why we gots the bullmarket in Food Stamps.

GOLD:

Targets: (From December 2015 low)

(1) 1,347.6 ..... done.

(2) 1,397.59 (= 261.8%) ........ done.

Can we go further or will 261.8% halt the rally? If it does NOT halt, then next station is $1520 & $1612

My personal expectation is 1612

there is another target that intrigues me - its the same grid but with a twist ..... in this case therefore there is a target very close to where we are today (Tuesday June 25, 2019), could be just a target for correction before continuing up further ..................... $1,452 & 1,479

FED & Interest Rates:

Einstein dies and goes to Heaven

Einstein dies and goes to heaven only to be informed that his room is not yet ready. "I hope you will not mind waiting in a dormitory. We are very sorry, but it's the best we can do and you will have to share the room with others" he is told by the doorman.​

Einstein says that this is no problem at all and that there is no need to make such a great fuss. So the doorman leads him to the dorm. They enter and Albert is introduced to all of the present inhabitants. "See, Here is your first room mate. He has an IQ of 180!"
"Why that's wonderful!" Says Albert. "We can discuss mathematics!"

"And here is your second room mate. His IQ is 150!"
"Why that's wonderful!" Says Albert. "We can discuss physics!"

"And here is your third room mate. His IQ is 100!"
"That Wonderful! We can discuss the latest plays at the theater!"

Just then another man moves out to capture Albert's hand and shake it. "I'm your last room mate and I'm sorry, but my IQ is only 80."
Albert smiles back at him and says, "So, where do you think interest rates are headed?"

Every single soul at ET considers Gold and silver safe havens in times of economic strife (recessions). They repeat this mantra religiously time and gain. It got deafening for the Fibo, a man of considerable intemperate disposition. The mods would jump on Fibo for abusing said retards. They failed to realize that in real life the market would tear all these cats a new one and bury them 100 ft deep and leave their kids stranded. So, what Fibo was doing for them was a favor. Nobody sees it that way. Just another day at the office for Fibo.

I'm going to leave T2W alone. I'm scared to look and examine this. I kinda like this place so I'm going to leave it alone.

So back to ET ...........................

Not one Elite Trader hahahahahaha has reviewed the evidence of the last decades .................

Even in the latest recession of 2008 known as the GREAT REcession, Gold should have performed when the world was dying daily and about to go out the bottom. But it failed, it droped like a friggin stone. The dollar on the other hand, mere paper, rose along with theother twin tower, the Yen.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

FACT: Gold and silver's best gains came during economic expansions not contractions. :):cool:

FACT: No right now in real time both Gold and stocks are gong up together. Some fc*** safe haven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd is stupid. They never take the time to examine stuff. They just wanna be told when and what.

ET vs T2W in just one regard ...... for entertainment purposes only, don't get all bent out of shape on this :cool:

ET = Apache Indian tribe - send out a posse to attack a lone warrior

T2W = Crow Indian tribe - send out a single warrior one at a time to attack a lone warrior

I would have to say that there is more integrity and fairness in the latter tribe, therefore more honor as a fair fight is exactly that.

Fibo was minding his own fc*** business livin in the wilderness. Then a large group of white cats rode in and demanded that I take them thru' the mountain passes to where there were trapped white men to save them. I said NO. But then they gnawed at my conscience and finally reluctantly I agreed to lead the expedition. We got to a Crow Indian burial site and I told them I would not cross thru' it, we would have to go around it thereby losing days. They didn't give a rat's ass. They insisted and insisted and ran a number on me. I said OK and lead them thru' the burial site to their destination and then quickly buggered off back home.

Next thing I know is my injun wife and kid are slaughtered in revenge by the Crow Indians for violating their burial site. They took everything from Fibo. One would think that this would be enough but no, they wanted a Man to Man confrontation and death of Fibo.

Fibo always pays the price for the stupidity of those around him in real life and at forums. There is no way around this. Its an occupational hazard

The Crow sent one warrior at a time to kill Fibo - exactly as in this thread here at T2W about the Bear Market, the warriors come in one at a time starting with poster Malagutti. :):cool:

At ET they sent an army at one shot. Then sent yet another and another. :cool:

LOL LOL LOL

The FED is inventive? You think this is Capitalism?

The FED is inventive? You think this is Capitalism?

Have you switched targets from "deadbroke" to hatemypips? Young, inexperienced lions eventually do this, its a good sign. Keep it up.

If you're still obsessed with "deadbroke" pls send pic, if not an internet fatty, I'll play. :)

On left is what I detest, on right is creme de la creme. On the left is masculinity factor 75% (could be sent to Iraq), on right is femininity factor of clear 100%, masculinity factor = 0%.

I rest my case :):):)

Your move!

Dow Jones Transports ..... they say this boy is the proxy for the Economy. I agree with this.

This boy is weak or at least appears to be so. If he does not confirm Dow Jones, then we have trouble as the venerable Dow Theory goes into effect. But hey, the Dow Theory signal to SELL came-d in 2018. Sure, sure sure, they've forgotten that, just shoved it under the rug because the Christmas rally told them it was foolish to think that way. Hundreds of years of the Dow Theory just sh*tcanned in one go. Hardly any mention of it these days.

Transports monthly trendline busted/wobbled

Transports weekly pattern looks complete. Is that a motive wave down from 4/22/19. Confirmation will come when/if lower right pattern trendline busts with aplomb. Only then and not sooner!

Status
Not open for further replies.