Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dow Transports ..... we should also look within at FedEx

Behold the million dollar analysts recs on FDX

FedEx

We now ask the magnificent :)):):) ) Fibo wtf he said to his friends and enemies about holding this stock at a time when analyst rating was so near supreme universal buy, hahahahaha? Bear in mind that Fibo would not guide even an enemy to his death - because the enemy has family - THEY, especially the wife would thank Fibo and invite him to dinner often. Its gotten to the point where the wives tell the husbands directly, "I will not let you buy/sell that stock without first both of us talking it over with Fibo"

This of course makes the husbands quite mad, hahahahaha. Jealous? Oh Man, you don't got a clue. But they don't know Fibo. He don't cross certain lines, never has, never will. With abundance in the realm of the soft stuff, why would he?

Got the entire gang to safety. These are LT investors, they don't even bother with daily fluctuations. They are absolutely NOT traders. Were it not for Fibo these poor fellas would be riding bear markets all the way down and risking their marriage as the wives would not tolerate such drawdowns.

At the dinner party all I did was ignore the fellas and just showed the charts to the wives - all of them were in 100% attention on what I was saying. In my stomach I was in terror as I absolutely did not want to make a mistake and let them down. First the monthly chart - the clear 5 waves up and more than that, the clear subdivision into 5 waves of the last upwave from 2009 low.

Then I said, "as per the monthly there is no reason to SELL until the trendline breaks. But we know we are at the top end of wave 5 and we do not want to monkey around with this timing thing too precisely. So we go to the weekly. And voila! not only does a nice blue trendline present itself but also the "ding" "ding" "ding" in 8 successive bars that clearly showed the pressure on the trendline.

SELL SELL SELL

Fast forward to current time. Big lunch party at one of the houses on the the lawn ...................... showed the updated weekly chart to the wives. All I said was, "had you stayed with the stock and not sold, you would have just now been down 50% in value, your nest egg having eroded to such an extent ....................

tears of relief and joy and the kisses flew at Fibo. The fellas were pissed off, hahahahahaha.

weekly chart

Just another fc**** lucky day at the office for Fibo. A time ago I made it clear to the wives mentioned above that Fibo has no illusions, the money can dry up and be lost faster than lightning and make fibo homeless, that this game is treacherous beyond belief and soooo many have perished ignominiously. Can happen to Fibo. Very much so. Very careless often and too many risks. But I can't help it. I'm f^^^^-ed. Can't change.

They know this about me. So far so good

The future? Who the heck knows, could be broke again tomorrow.

For the wives

Results: Fibo vs IYR

Hey amigos, remember how IYR tried my pay-shunce to the x-treme? Why is this instrument sooooo important? Its the last holdout of BEAR's onslaught on the real estate empire.

I made just 3 posts on IYR. See next. No changes made to the charts

Is IYR a short? I'm hesitant. From Dec low it is 5 minor waves up. 4/22/19 low takes out the 3/20 low = lower low, then lower high into May 1st.

From 4/15/19 top it looks impulsive down but dropping to 1H it looks like an abc, i.e a 3-legger which implies a higher high.

Topping formation in progress, slope dropping drastically. Another singer is that it is just shy of a solid hit at 423.6% taking 1st wave extension.

I've put a trendline on it. Break that, I'm going short.

View attachment 262536

Can you guys dig the magnificence of Fibo? If IYR has indeed turned, then the 423.6% Fibo target nailed his ass real good. We await the breaking of the trendline mentioned to strengthen our LT case.

Pay-shunce is a virtue in a BEND, hahahahahaha, but I don't got much of that valuable commodity, just wish I did. Wishful thought-ing. But I'm ready to die for it, or live for it, I'm here for either one. :):cool:

Get your binoculars out and when the trendline below breaks AND the 200-day also breaks, you will see heavy duty partying going on on the Russian Destroyers out at sea. Thing is, they won't know why they are celebrating, they just feel they got America where they want her, weakness from the INSIDE. Only later, much later will they find out its because America's ATM signaled entering the BEAR in earnest When the ATM dam busts, BEAR will light up and smoke his finest Seeegar. He will also look to IYR for confirmation. Then and only then will he bring out the finest wines to go with that Seeegar.

View attachment 263680

IYR & HGX ...................... HGX shown here updated, my oh my, arrives at the magnificent trendline of Fibo. These markets seem to respect Fibo, hahahahahaha, for sure they will all attend his funeral when they kill him, setting him up for a loss? :):)

Only change in IYR chart is I added the wedge aka Ending Diagonal Triangle and the one trendline.

IYR

But wait, it gets better. I don't believe I had posted this particular chart but it was there since the start. Its the use of the Fibo projection (olive grid) and Fibo Fan Lines ( 2 sets of 3 lines)

Can you dig the precise hit at Golden Ratio derivative, 423.6%? Nah! Its just a fluke. Yeah a fluke every damn day, hahahahahahaha.

And behold the trendline support on RSI. See the crack before the TOP. Only Fibo understands deeeeeep, deeeep the mathematical formula of the derivation of RSI so he sees that this strength index shows weakness as a warning. This is the main reason why Fibo maximizes the RSI window before drawing the trendline - I want it to be PRECISE so I can cott the tiniest crack. Nobody in the friggin Universe can do stuff like this on the simplest God given tools. Everybody got the same tools but fibo buggers them all at will. That's why he gots no friends, hahahahahaha.

Say what? Fibo has NO friends? No baby, it goes like this ............ "those who mind, don't matter - those who don't mind, matter" ................. the latter part of this equation is where the friends of Fibo reside

Is it any wonder the Aboriginals will not let Fibo die? Who do they love more, Croc Dundee or Fibo? Its a close call, hahahahaha.

Thus far the BEAR market of 2018 & 2019 is IDENTICAL to that of 2007 and 1970s and 1929 crash. The first part of a BEAR is called Wave 1 down. The reason the CROWD misses the warning inherent in Wave 1 is because they have extrapolated the current trend to infinity. They never grasp or dig that it will come to an end.

Then during the first recovery upwave they like at ET go, “see it was all a hoax there is NO danger”

Wave 3 down comes next when they are loaded to the hilt in complacency, catches ‘em by surprise. They get slaughtered.

Here’s how BEAR came this time (2018, 2019) and at those times mentioned above. .......

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Amen!

Will be evaluating para 1 soon to give an overall view of how difficult this topping process has been. Difficult beyond belief. And it should be. This, as I have called it is the topping of an Empire no different than the topping of the roman Empire or other Empires before that. They all come and go. They first come with benevolence like the United States had in spades. Then they squander that and replace it with force, punishment and death. Nowadays the benevolence is still there but you need a microscope to find it becuase it is buried in sooo much sh*t.

More on this to follow but for now pls note the driving theme of my Empire buster BEAR call is this paragraph that historians will agree with 100% as it resembles the Great Depression ................... the para comes from a historian so its not my original work but I have adopted it as a token of deeeeeeeeep respect for the author.

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Fibo bows to the author

BitCoin: (for continuity & timeline start with Post #66)

Then see Post #240. Note how those who played it bypassed the corrective wave.

End of evaluation: 104% minimum gain

At 38.2% (1st blue line, on Monday, June 21st) there was another TP call. It was also stated in that post (#331) that Bitcoin could easily go to 50% retracement (middle blue line in chart. All good, all good.

What's not good? Plenty. Pissed off that I did not see Bitty easily going to 61.8%, given that it is so bullish and that the level is a magnet. Fibo has considerable room for improvement. Told you cats I'm careless. This is a classic example. What a fckup! Could have cott the entire runup in Bitcoin with my f**cin eyes closed, just on pure skill, but no I had to fck it up

61.8% = Golden Ratio = millions of people got hammered when Bitty touched this level, killed them in one hour.

I put in the blue 78.6% level in the chart just as a precaution due to the extreme bullishness of Bitty. Given that this is a Wave B rally in my estimation it could therefore also take out the Top (all time top) and still be a corrective wave. Because then Wave C down will demolish all of the rally and put all Bitcoin cats in a grave - AGAIN!

See the 423.6% in the monthly? Yeah, dig it, Wave B can can can go there. If it does, here's the thing though. The world will be shouting cheers that a whole new bullmarket is underway in Bitty but Fibo will not go LONG. Instead he will be ready to short as he knows the next wave is a "C" wave down , a devastating wave. Fastest return on investment as it is akin to a 3rd wave.

Monthly chart - see the 423.6% level way up top? Yeah, that's the one

Worldwide overwhelming consensus: 99.745% = trade is ever so strongly one-directional

This means that Fibo and the few other technicians around the world are soooooooooo bloody small in number as to be totally irrelevant. I'm not going to argue or contest that. I just love it too much. Say what? Yeah baby, I've always loved a loaded to the hilt one-directional way of thought-ing. Fibo is born to go opposite such an overwhelming MOB = HERD
Technical Analysis Is Stupid

Worldwide overwhelming consensus: 99.745% = trade is ever so strongly one-directional

This means that Fibo and the few other technicians around the world are soooooooooo bloody small in number as to be totally irrelevant. I'm not going to argue or contest that. I just love it too much. Say what? Yeah baby, I've always loved a loaded to the hilt one-directional way of thought-ing. Fibo is born to go opposite such an overwhelming MOB = HERD
Technical Analysis Is Stupid

Which is why NOBODY has yet bothered to muck up = adulterate = putrefy = sabotage ..... the 5 horsemen (all stallions) of The Angel of Light, namely PRICE's daily (from which Fibo derives every damn thing he will ever need)

OPEN
LOW
HIGH
CLOSE
Volume

Why would they muck with this? They know all technicians are stupid, so why bother!

This in itself guarantees the longevity of MY success in the markets. I love it!. This is one arena where Fibo will never encounter a BEAR market. Fast forward several lifetimes ............... same-o, same-o, Fibo can just return to the game and continue, knowing that adulteration is non-existent. But will he remember what he has derived in the previous lifetime? :):) Hahaha, different ballgame

ET, the supposedly premier elites of Trading have just never understood that ................

everything known to Man (i.e. every aspect of Fundamental data/info/factors) is quickly figured into Price at the speed of thought with a forward look.

Thus far I have encountered only one exception to the rule: George Bush & Tony Blair, both Class A f**kups of the nth :):)

Trump, on the other hand figures into Price perfectly. BEAR has him as the lieutenant who will bring on the Great Depression of 2018-2024. When the Trump stock market bump erodes there will be no other avenue than WAR to bolster ...............................

Remember the green, yellow, red Interest Rate chart ............. ?

See how the green crossed below the yellow? That be speed = massive pressure on the FED = sleepless nites for Powell = MUST FOLLOW the demands of the market, i.e. the market is telling him what to do as it always has done and he has always followed faithfully - he don't got a choice - he CANNOT go against the market. If he does go against it he will bring on a crash instantly and he will have to reverse course.

Such is the power inherent in Price - and when you got the 6 crossing the 3, Price has turned on accelerators. FEDDY got no chance but to FOLLOW

Deutsche Bank trade proposed in posts#s 72, 125, 204, 215

#215 says I canceled it. Yes, dig it I have no intention of opening it, focusing on SPY

but it appears to have woken up by crossing Fibo's tendline posted in the posts above. Haven't changed a thing. Stop by the YMCA if you can. :)

Anybody takes it must use a STOP, don't got time to monitor it and defo not trading it even if it goes to the Moon.

View attachment 263721

Take me disappearing thru' the smoke rings of my mind
Down the foggy ruins of time
Far past the frozen leaves, the haunted frightened trees .......................

Deutsche Bank breaks out as Fibo intimated. Here's the thing though - break out comes concomitant Herd-wise with Deutsche shedding 20k jobs

updated chart (have not changed a thing) - now we see whether the downwave will make a higher low.

btw, as stated in last post quote, I had canceled the DB trade. Its still canceled. Might or might not reconsider playing it.

Entertainment

Defense contractor Northrop Grumman ....................

Is that a wave 2 up?

If so, I need a bunker to store food, water, supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.