Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
updating chart in prev. post #400

Las Vegas play for contrarians:

I'm going LONG Deutsche Bank when/if > 7.77 Not for the feeble. Can you find even one cat who is positive Deutsche Bank? Extinct. I'm going where the water tastes like wine.

Expected rapid return on investment is 500% on rocket move north to 200-day ema @ 9.66, then to possible 17.7 (200-wk ema) OR 200-monthly @ 43.7

Analysis or in this case, Anal-ysis :) shown below on Daily chart.

Green line is the 200-day ema, blue is weekly trendline, red is monthly and white is Daily trendline. Play is based on breakout above the Daily trendline.

REASON for the Vegas trip? ...................... see the numeral 4? That sideways move a-b-c-d-e is a 4th wave. Now dig this. Fourth waves are "penultimate" ....... therefore the current wave down on daily is the final or terminal wave for this particular sequence, i.e. its a wave 5.

Its a whole lotta fun to stay at the YMCA when one is broke but one gots to try to move to the Ritz

View attachment 263021

Fibo delivered a masterpiece but ...... in the land of 2-min. chartists who always miss the forest for the trees, nobody would even notice the sheer magnificence of this call. This was the 1st post I made on Deutsche Bank when not a single mother's son was +ve. hahahahahahahaha, not a single mother. Fibo stepped in alone and kissed Deutsche on the cheek and whispered, "Guten Tag" - she responded in how long? Hahahahahahaha, in 14 trading days. :):) Just another day at the beach for Fibo.

And dig this, haven't even needed to change the chart one single bit. all as-is.

Now we wait for the higher LOW

Take me disappearing thru' the smoke rings of my mind
Down the foggy ruins of time
Far past the frozen leaves, the haunted frightened trees .......................

Deutsche Bank breaks out as Fibo intimated. Here's the thing though - break out comes concomitant Herd-wise with Deutsche shedding 20k jobs

updated chart (have not changed a thing) - now we see whether the downwave will make a higher low.

View attachment 264374

Here's the July 1 post on Deutsche

Deutsche Bank

Sentiment baby, Sentiment, thermometer in the Herd's bum is the best way Fibo knows how to get the correct reading.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Homework for the Englishmen :) :cool:

USDJPY ............ big opportunity to finally be able to clear out of London and bugger off where other Brits have gone and are in Paradise - many destination Paradises. But one thing is in short supply. The vehicle to engineer one's escape from London. All these other cats are generally living on fixed income plus a few extra bucks here and there.

They don't got what the Englishmen here got. A retirement opportunity so compelling, its staggering.

USDJPY

stare at the 100 year monthy chart first. Then stare at the weekly then the daily. Confusion ought to reign supreme. Then drop once more to the weekly. Look again. See the triangle sideways pattern for years?

Its ending soon.

Upwave aborning. Prepare weaponry.

Reminder for the Englishmen. Maybe I should just give this to the French Resistance - these cats were something else.

USDJPY is waking up since Fibo put fire under its ass

check it out

Reminder for the Englishmen. Maybe I should just give this to the French Resistance - these cats were something else.

USDJPY is waking up since Fibo put fire under its ass

check it out

Zee french resistance would appreciate it.
Merci

Fibo bows, a deep bow of respect and admiration for the French Resisitance. When Americans were bashing the French a few years ago for some stupid crap that they allegedly did, Fibo was not on board. No Sir. We be dead without the rich culture of the French. What a country!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starbucks: Topping?

Weird stuff going on. Recent incidents plus now this one. Is this coming straight to Fibo from deep within the HERD brain? It could be ........................

Fibonacci for the Duke of London, Sam .......................

see the grey monthly wave that I am extrapolating for the grid? Observe that there was no hit yet at 161.8% etc., but we are at 423.6%. Take the money and run, run, run, run, run. SELL SELL SELLL

Want more, Sam?

Not enough data to the left of the screen but fibo can easily imagine that the 2 monthly waves are near equal, so he takes the grid and then moves it to the 2008 low.. Approx. 100% hit i.e. wave equality.

Time to bugger off. Combine this with the negative stories surfacing and ..................

Some big atomic pile driver is going to drop on Starbucks head soon. When this happens the Media is going to be abuzz with "look how the News caused Starbucks to drop like a stone"

No baby, it was PRICE foretold sh*t was coming down bigtime. Then the useless Media loaded to the hilt with teleprompter readers with IQ no greater than 80 and dressed in fine clothes talk crap on the TV and impress the masses.

Welcome to Planet Earth! LaLaLand. And they say we are the only Life in the entire Universe, hahahahahahaha. We're f*ckd

Starbucks: Topping?

Weekly

see the wave (4)? Sam do the measurement and see how Wave 3 = Wave 1

But if you do a projection grid, we get a different story - 100% now but 161.8% a little higher. So even with a correction, she could go higher to 161.8%.

How to play this? We gots to drop to Daily

weekly projection grid shown below.

See the 423.6% on daily below? See the magnifico trendlines? Clear out as soon as the topmost trendline breaks. I mean just bugger off. If Price gets to 423.6% and then trendline is still intact, I would clear out of dodge on the spot.

Sstarbucks: Now we wait to see if we've read Price correctly. But regardless, look at the fck** profitability in just waiting for the 4th wave to show up - its almost always some sort of consolidation.

Straight 10s can be found in abundance in the North. But for crying out loud, north of where? hahahahahahahaha

In June 2018 see this in the article .............. "The company’s stock plunged more than 9% on Wednesday, and the credit rating agency Fitch Ratings downgraded Starbucks’ debt rating. “Further deceleration in comps and traffic and cannibalization from new stores would be viewed as credit negative,” Fitch said.

But then fast forward to today and all of that has been forgotten. :)

Why? Because that crash was a 4th wave see weekly chart. A technician like Fibo would know that this is normal operation for a business. During a 4th wave its fortunes fall, but then quickly recover in the next wave up. But but but, the recovery is not as strong as during the 3rd wave up before the 4th wave crash - but this decrease in umph might not be noticed by the analysts. It is a characteristic of the 5th wave.

So essentially the crash talked about in the article is a glimpse of what's yet to come on a much bigger scale AFTER Starbucks actually tops out in the 5th wave.

GOLD:

Targets: (From December 2015 low)

(1) 1,347.6 ..... done.

(2) 1,397.59 (= 261.8%) ........ done.

Can we go further or will 261.8% halt the rally? If it does NOT halt, then next station is $1520 & $1612

My personal expectation is 1612

Reminder my call on Gold

Thoughts on gold:

Many big shots are coming out now and saying gold is going to the moon. OK, whatever.

They are also saying that its a great idea to always have gold in one's portfolio. Agreed! But how much? Not much IMHO

Because Gold has been in a BEAR market = down = SELL.

But its going up now. OK so a bear rally? OK, so trade it but that's not investing.

So we trade it like we are doing now and kicking some real ass nicely.

Then as time goes by we will see whether this is really a sucker's rally before Wave C down comes and kills 'em all. But it cannot kill Fibo. Not a chance it can do that.

So in essence Fibo gets it all, investing when its time to invest and trading when investing is dangerous due to the drawdowns. Its like having wives and mistresses and sideline girlfriend all at the same time. Does not get much better than that. Abundance is what its called.

So we continue to monitor gold's rally

Dow Jones daily ............. its quite possible Fibo nailed the thing that's been puzzling the technicians starting from all the million dollar salary guys at EWI to Jamie Dimon and Goldman Sachs. Not a single cat got it.

Fibo now has it. It sure looks that way. But the final judge will be, "does it work?"

OK here goes .........................................

First the entire chart at one glance, then we will reduce clutter by showing just one grid at a time.

Full frontal view

See the 3 sets of ABC, abc, abc shown? Dig this: All are straight Golden Ratio 161.8% which means C = 161.8% x A. Every single one of them. How often has Mr. Jones done this? NEVER.

Dow Jones:

grid #1 ABC ........................ C = 161.8% x A (hey guys don't be shy, measure it yourself. Take grid Top to A and then move the 0% to line up with B. then note the exact hit at C at 161.8%)

Status
Not open for further replies.