Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dow Jones grid #3

Dow Jones: Now dig this

the 3rd grid is the most recent chart action. So I will show the grid here. Remember you first draw the ab grid then place bottom of grid on point b and then see where prices fall.

In this case we are exactly at 261.8% as of today

Bloody Hell its a perfect hit, right on the money, just plain perfect.

Will the Dow Jones reverse here? Well, that is what he is saying to Fibo.

Say what? Humiliate fibo? Not possible. Fibo been there, got no dignity or honor left. Yawn! Knock me down, I get up and continue. that's the way it is.

That's my 2 centavos. = ABC patterns of perfection. Never seen it not even in the Great Depression or the 1966-74 bear market nor the 2008 Bear. There were other relationships in the Fibos but not this one. This one is too blatant.

WE wait!

GBPUSD pointer for Sam ...................

4H short continues unabated.

Here's the thing I noticed at ET - it will be the same here too as it would at other trading forums, these are habits that die hard ........

I have noticed that traders have an auto bias LONG despite the fact they claim they don't give a hoot whether markets go up or down. They cannot deal with a short except for some weird reason when they deal with currency pairs they seem to be OK. But give them a stock or Index and they will not play the obvious massive straight vertical down move but wait instead for a small puny rally to go LONG.

This is lunacy to the nth

So Sam, if you've been waiting to go LONG on the GBPUSD trade, why not instead have gone short and stayed short the whole time and then if you want to play the Long, fine, but then get ready again to go short on the continued down move.

The natural flow of the river gives the best returns. Go with the flow. All these cats play the countertrend move which is just a bear rally. Of course eventually at one point it will become a bullrun but that's a different story.

Look at the juice you are missing out on by not being short the GBPUSD. Patriotic reasons?

Just asking, Sam. Correct me if I'm wrong.

GBPUSD pointer for Sam ...................

4H short continues unabated.

Here's the thing I noticed at ET - it will be the same here too as it would at other trading forums, these are habits that die hard ........

I have noticed that traders have an auto bias LONG despite the fact they claim they don't give a hoot whether markets go up or down. They cannot deal with a short except for some weird reason when they deal with currency pairs they seem to be OK. But give them a stock or Index and they will not play the obvious massive straight vertical down move but wait instead for a small puny rally to go LONG.

This is lunacy to the nth

So Sam, if you've been waiting to go LONG on the GBPUSD trade, why not instead have gone short and stayed short the whole time and then if you want to play the Long, fine, but then get ready again to go short on the continued down move.

The natural flow of the river gives the best returns. Go with the flow. All these cats play the countertrend move which is just a bear rally. Of course eventually at one point it will become a bullrun but that's a different story.

Look at the juice you are missing out on by not being short the GBPUSD. Patriotic reasons?

Just asking, Sam. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Seniór Fibo produces content too quick for simple minds like mine!

The GBPUSD, for me the dull stomach pain (or potentially last nights Chicken Balti) was telling me the bend in the trend was coming... on Sunday with the long rejection wick, the rejection off the support zone previously and that cheeky little upward channel on the RSI.

More things ticked the long box than the short box. But yes, I shall admit, the trade triggered on my demo and I got stopped out for 45pips.

No sweat as this is a continued learning journey.

The closer we eek toward Mrs May ejecting out of no.10 the more worry about whom will be filling said shoes.

Interesting point on the auto bias, I can see why this may happen - maybe as a result of buying is more ‘rewarding’ than selling. I.e when you buy your Rolls Royce, you enjoy the feeling for than selling it. The same must be true for the trade bias?

Back on the phone again, back on the train again. One day closer to the rocket ship.

Starbucks: Topping?

Weird stuff going on. Recent incidents plus now this one. Is this coming straight to Fibo from deep within the HERD brain? It could be ........................

Fibonacci for the Duke of London, Sam .......................

see the grey monthly wave that I am extrapolating for the grid? Observe that there was no hit yet at 161.8% etc., but we are at 423.6%. Take the money and run, run, run, run, run. SELL SELL SELLL

Want more, Sam?

Not enough data to the left of the screen but fibo can easily imagine that the 2 monthly waves are near equal, so he takes the grid and then moves it to the 2008 low.. Approx. 100% hit i.e. wave equality.

Time to bugger off. Combine this with the negative stories surfacing and ..................

Some big atomic pile driver is going to drop on Starbucks head soon. When this happens the Media is going to be abuzz with "look how the News caused Starbucks to drop like a stone"

No baby, it was PRICE foretold sh*t was coming down bigtime. Then the useless Media loaded to the hilt with teleprompter readers with IQ no greater than 80 and dressed in fine clothes talk crap on the TV and impress the masses.

Welcome to Planet Earth! LaLaLand. And they say we are the only Life in the entire Universe, hahahahahahaha. We're f*ckd

View attachment 264646

Now you’re talking, this is one for the daily lunchtime chart and sandwich.

Or maybe one to spent slightly more time in the can (second office) studying.

It sounds like we are expecting rejection from the 423.6%

Do you work on the 3rd touch rejection on, 1 touch rejection. I.e the price bounces from X% Fibo once - price approaches again, gets kicked away like a pigeon trying to steal my fish and chips, 3rd rejection is the most painful, kicking pigeon but mistakenly making contact and pigeon (I.e price) falls down lower.

Interesting point on the auto bias, I can see why this may happen - maybe as a result of buying is more ‘rewarding’ than selling. I.e when you buy your Rolls Royce, you enjoy the feeling for than selling it. The same must be true for the trade bias?

THEY say, "go with the trend" :) This is the one time I agree with THEY :)

= let the river do the bulk of your work. You just steer (money management)

Therefore, regarding GBPUSD, the right way to trade this is to be Short as the dominant theme. Included is the Take Profits when you see a short-term river halt = possible rally. And play the rally if you want to but better still is to wait for the rally top and short the sucker again. Go with the river

GBPUSD is now just one hair follicle away from Fibo's 261.8% level, from which it bounced bigtime on Jan 3rd 2019. It bounced so high in fact that Sam cott the Long and retired, bought a mansion in outer London and engaged this group for 10k for nite (standard fee worldwide + airfare, airfare waived if guaranteed 4 nite gig, which would be no problem for Sam as he invited Fibo who covered the whole fck** thing)). All the chicks can be had. Best option is to do the 4-niter and plug 'em all

GBPUSD daily chart posted several times already, now updated without changing a single thing. The purple trendlines (hard to see because they are 4H trenlines shown for perspective)

How will you know if/when the Fibo 261.8% is firing aka triggering aka restitution-ing? 4H trendline will crumble as GBP blasts thru' it. Will it happen? Who gives a f**K? Because Sam's already making shitloads of money by being Short so he don't give a rat's ass. But he is vigilant and knows that an elastic zone is near, so he is ready to take profits on the elasticity firing and instantly reverse and go LONG. Now, if this happens do we know how far it will go? NO! But we can ride with it and along the way the poossibilities will open up as Price reveals his hand bit by bit

GBPUSD daily updated to real time = NOW

THEY say, "go with the trend" :) This is the one time I agree with THEY :)

= let the river do the bulk of your work. You just steer (money management)

Therefore, regarding GBPUSD, the right way to trade this is to be Short as the dominant theme. Included is the Take Profits when you see a short-term river halt = possible rally. And play the rally if you want to but better still is to wait for the rally top and short the sucker again. Go with the river

Let the river flow (dominant flow) ignore the flash floods and rainy seasons - these come and go. But the river flows until it his the Thames Barrier or London Bridge, the Bridge needs to open which adds 10 minutes to my journey when this happens. I cycle out the gates like a rat up and drain pipe, but go with the flow. Flow.

Another day toward’s the ship.

Last edited:
GBPUSD daily chart shown AGAIN with the exact same grid but this time in white so its much easier to see. This way nobody can blame me for preferring grey, a much subdued color that does not distract Fibo :)

Keep eye on the 261.8% Fibo level where Price is just about now getting ready to touchdown. Be patient in accordance with Fibo's 2 rules governing Patience (1) Patience is a virtue in the markets esp. in a BEAR market (2) Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

Sam gets ALL the credit for recognizing that something of a LONG nature was in the making. It don't matter one iota if he lost 45 pips. It hurts other traders just to see a fellow trader lose even one cent, its a time of silence, but its all part of the game, we go on and continue and the winners will keep piling up as we go. Pay-shunce

Study the candle at 1/3/19 (Jan 3rd, 2019). It tells a huge story of the bull/bear fight at the 261.8% Fibo level. The trigger and firing was bloody clear. Will we get a repeat? I don't know

GBPUSD is now just one hair follicle away from Fibo's 261.8% level, from which it bounced bigtime on Jan 3rd 2019. It bounced so high in fact that Sam cott the Long and retired, bought a mansion in outer London and engaged this group for 10k for nite (standard fee worldwide + airfare, airfare waived if guaranteed 4 nite gig, which would be no problem for Sam as he invited Fibo who covered the whole fck** thing)). All the chicks can be had. Best option is to do the 4-niter and plug 'em all

Bunga bunga - 10k a night, food included - airfares including baggage and taxes, 4 night minimum gig, but not the same song twice.
23% discount for 5th night.

Watching this with a beast eye, how close this gets to one micro gnats bollock away from the 261.8% zone. Thank you for the continued updates Seniór Fibonacci.

Do you currently have skin the the GBPUSD game? On the short?

Me, I am out - only buy pending hovering at 1.25000 on the nose. I am hunting the guys with the round number bias.

Right, back from my 20min can break.

20mins tinkering with rocketship (no dirty pun) aka great escape.

On the upside, lunch was nice, carbonara. Only comment was no bloody spaghetti! Only frusili... bast4rds.

GBPUSD daily chart the way Sam would play this thing down the road apiece ................

Sam would have drawn the trendlines in white on the left side of the chart in year 2017 as he was LONG GBP. He stayed LONG, LONG, LONG, and shut out the cacophony of the premature ejaculators who were coming in and out 10 times a day, thus exasperating their women to the nth - No Sir, Sam stayed LONG going for just one good, long, hard deafeningly good BANG. He took profits on April 25th, 2018 and banked the money in a heartbeat online and instantly reversed and went SHORT. From April 2018 to Jan 15, 2019, Sam was traveling the world, just looking once daily at the GBP daily chart to see how he was doing. He saw the 261.8% hit but being not the same as Fibo, he correctly decided to wait for the trendline break confirmation and it came mid Jan 2019. Same took short profits, banked it and instantly went LONG.

He rode and rode and rode the horse all the way up to the brick wall at 161.8%, knowing well in advance that if/when Price got there he would be on the look out and ready to jump ship. He did approx. on april 8, 2019 and wnent Short. He stayed short to this very day.

By the way you see that white trendline going all the way down on the right side of the chart? This is a 4H I believe TL. It does not belong on a daily chart as there is no coat hanger of "daily" magnitude to hang your coat on.

Now we wait and see.

This time, when Same closes his Short he will repeat the process, playing GBP Long, then short, then LONG and if he gets a juicy trend that runs years, he will retire 5 times over and live like a Lord here ...............

GBPUSD 4H real time = NOW

Keep eye on the 261.8% Fibo level AND the purple trendlines on both GBP and RSI(21). If at all the 261.8% level is going to fire it will be seen in the purple lines first and then you will know. The firing depth is deep, it comes from deep in the bosom of GBP that no matter the perspicuity of the trader he cannot fathom it but can only see it by its effects. Such is the beauty and depth of the Mathematical design of the Universe.

Gots to bugger off now. I just said a silent prayer that the Englishmen all make gobs of money on this GBP run. They all deserve to do well and flourish and prosper. that's my wish.

Welcome to Paradise

Gots to bugger off now. I just said a silent prayer that the Englishmen all make gobs of money on this GBP run. They all deserve to do well and flourish and prosper. that's my wish.

Welcome to Paradise

Some bloody brilliant outfits in the videos

A very eclectic mix of music comrade fibo.

Late night tonight, Tuesday night work beers, should have been to jujitsu, but all that political codswallop has to be done.

GBPUSD daily chart posted several times already, now updated without changing a single thing. The purple trendlines (hard to see because they are 4H trenlines shown for perspective)

How will you know if/when the Fibo 261.8% is firing aka triggering aka restitution-ing? 4H trendline will crumble as GBP blasts thru' it. Will it happen? Who gives a f**K? Because Sam's already making shitloads of money by being Short so he don't give a rat's ass. But he is vigilant and knows that an elastic zone is near, so he is ready to take profits on the elasticity firing and instantly reverse and go LONG. Now, if this happens do we know how far it will go? NO! But we can ride with it and along the way the poossibilities will open up as Price reveals his hand bit by bit

GBPUSD daily updated to real time = NOW

View attachment 264700

Fibo, this makes perfect sense. More study and notes to take.

Very quick question - the white major trend lines firing off the high in May 19 and split into 2 other white trendlines. These are clearly historic trends/sub trendlines, are these weekly and daily shown on the 4hr?

GBPUSD daily chart the way Sam would play this thing down the road apiece ................

Sam would have drawn the trendlines in white on the left side of the chart in year 2017 as he was LONG GBP. He stayed LONG, LONG, LONG, and shut out the cacophony of the premature ejaculators who were coming in and out 10 times a day, thus exasperating their women to the nth - No Sir, Sam stayed LONG going for just one good, long, hard deafeningly good BANG. He took profits on April 25th, 2018 and banked the money in a heartbeat online and instantly reversed and went SHORT. From April 2018 to Jan 15, 2019, Sam was traveling the world, just looking once daily at the GBP daily chart to see how he was doing. He saw the 261.8% hit but being not the same as Fibo, he correctly decided to wait for the trendline break confirmation and it came mid Jan 2019. Same took short profits, banked it and instantly went LONG.

He rode and rode and rode the horse all the way up to the brick wall at 161.8%, knowing well in advance that if/when Price got there he would be on the look out and ready to jump ship. He did approx. on april 8, 2019 and wnent Short. He stayed short to this very day.

By the way you see that white trendline going all the way down on the right side of the chart? This is a 4H I believe TL. It does not belong on a daily chart as there is no coat hanger of "daily" magnitude to hang your coat on.

Now we wait and see.

This time, when Same closes his Short he will repeat the process, playing GBP Long, then short, then LONG and if he gets a juicy trend that runs years, he will retire 5 times over and live like a Lord here ...............

View attachment 264702

Sit tight Fibo - Sam studying Fibo posts from today and yesterday. Lots to look at.
I will post my charts tomorrow.

Off to bed now, life gets in the way sometimes.

Now you’re talking, this is one for the daily lunchtime chart and sandwich.

Or maybe one to spent slightly more time in the can (second office) studying.

It sounds like we are expecting rejection from the 423.6%

Do you work on the 3rd touch rejection on, 1 touch rejection. I.e the price bounces from X% Fibo once - price approaches again, gets kicked away like a pigeon trying to steal my fish and chips, 3rd rejection is the most painful, kicking pigeon but mistakenly making contact and pigeon (I.e price) falls down lower.

No. Once we get to 423.6%., I TP, then watch to see what happens. Like you stated, Price could make several attempts to take out the 423.6% level - only if we get past it and then use it as support do I know that I have to extend the grid. this does NOT take fibo long to figure out.

Status
Not open for further replies.