Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunga bunga - 10k a night, food included - airfares including baggage and taxes, 4 night minimum gig, but not the same song twice.
23% discount for 5th night.

Watching this with a beast eye, how close this gets to one micro gnats bollock away from the 261.8% zone. Thank you for the continued updates Seniór Fibonacci.

Do you currently have skin the the GBPUSD game? On the short?

Me, I am out - only buy pending hovering at 1.25000 on the nose. I am hunting the guys with the round number bias.

No amigo, I am ecstatic to state as I have stated before that I have NO skin the game. I am on an extended break. there are many reasons for the break. too much money coming in, don't know what to do with it mostly as I am a fellow who detests accumulation of material possessions. I own zip. I am therefore working like crazy developing better/improved methods for my trading - I cannot do this and trade at the same time - different dynamics. I enjoy the research way more than the trading as it is the research that gets me to the next plateau. The only skin in the game is the SPY short as posted.

Overwhelming desire = catch the ride south on SPY = ride my horse south = only skin in the game I am interested in now

Fibo, this makes perfect sense. More study and notes to take.

Very quick question - the white major trend lines firing off the high in May 19 and split into 2 other white trendlines. These are clearly historic trends/sub trendlines, are these weekly and daily shown on the 4hr?

There are no weekly trendlines shown. All white trendlines are daily. the purple ones are 4H. I could show weekly some other time but I believe it would be too far for most people here as they are short-term oriented traders - all OK with me.

Sit tight Fibo - Sam studying Fibo posts from today and yesterday. Lots to look at.
I will post my charts tomorrow.

Off to bed now, life gets in the way sometimes.

Amen! Take your time, no hurry. :)

GBPUSD update at 10:32 PM Pacific time on Tue July 9th, 2019

short continues unabated as it has for quite a while. Stay Short is the game - until the 4H trendline breaks topside

261.8% Fibo is just below current Price action. No divergences are observed at this time on 4H. RSI trendline is showing no breaks.

If there is to come a change I imagine it will come from the Fibo 261.8% level.

Stay short and let profits run run run run

GBPUSD 4H

Remember your bringing up the GBPJPY? We discussed it and I posted this chart days ago. Not a bloody thing has changed. Still the same chart. Notice how old the chart is by the position of the white up arrow showing when to close short and reverse and go Long, hahahaha

updated

The thought that fires me up is "imagine how much money Sam will take home to his family when he decides to play with the river's natural flow" It will be so staggering. Look at the amount of money Sam would have already made in both GBPUSD and GBPJPY had he gone with the river and stopped diddling with trying to go Long in a downtrend for pennies on the dollar

He will get there. And once he does, his family will thank him for it. His wife will say, "my Man is the hunter who brings the bacon home, I serve his every need, he is my protector and provider"

none of the crap american wives give their husbands, "go get the beer yourself, you lazy asshole"

A fella gots to pull his weight like in the olden days. American men have gotten too soft, esp. after getting beaten by their wives to a pulp into obedience. Ask an American man something and he immediately moves his face in deference to his wife answering or agreeing with his answer. Wimp! Men are now feminized. the entire country has values of the feminine nature. The world is a changing amigos and Men are outlawed.

We cannot pull a chick in and kiss her and squeeze. Its jail. Grabbing pu**sy like donald? forget it. those days are gone for good. One giant f**up.

Waxing, pedicure, bla bla for Fibo? Kill me first!

Note: both men in the video are BETA males. An alpha would floor
em in under 3 seconds with just one dominant look

No. Once we get to 423.6%., I TP, then watch to see what happens. Like you stated, Price could make several attempts to take out the 423.6% level - only if we get past it and then use it as support do I know that I have to extend the grid. this does NOT take fibo long to figure out.

Another day - another chart update, another video. 7:39am. Waiting for the train. Overcast today, humid AF.

Do you think Carney will come out with some supportive rhetoric of interest rates and the U.K. economy. Something along the lines of, brexit or no brexit - the BOE is backing the U.K. economy. Or something to that effect.

If so, then big bada boom, we are taken from precinct 13 aka jail, into the courtroom for sentencing, hopefully we get off lightly and price actual turn around.

For full disclosure - no skin in game currently.

No amigo, I am ecstatic to state as I have stated before that I have NO skin the game. I am on an extended break. there are many reasons for the break. too much money coming in, don't know what to do with it mostly as I am a fellow who detests accumulation of material possessions. I own zip. I am therefore working like crazy developing better/improved methods for my trading - I cannot do this and trade at the same time - different dynamics. I enjoy the research way more than the trading as it is the research that gets me to the next plateau. The only skin in the game is the SPY short as posted.

Overwhelming desire = catch the ride south on SPY = ride my horse south = only skin in the game I am interested in now

Fruits of your labour, you are make assorted Jams and Marmalade’s with your winnings. Very nice. This is positive to hear.

I agree Fibo, expensive things cost more when they go wrong I.e cars, houses, watches and .... the opposite sex.

Without giving your game away, are you programming trade systems to recognise chart patterns and long term price action with algorithms etc?

Or developing if X does Y then Z happens 65% of them time. I.e trendlines and Fibo structure? Interesting, unfortunately I can offer no constructive feedback as I am unable to code etc.

Catching ride south on SPY, never have I dabbled in SPY. Something subconscious draws me more to FX.

On
There are no weekly trendlines shown. All white trendlines are daily. the purple ones are 4H. I could show weekly some other time but I believe it would be too far for most people here as they are short-term oriented traders - all OK with me.

One question here - are your observations correct r.e T2W, why does no body else post sh1t?

Maybe they think this is exclusive chat, but this is very much inclusive. Flippin heck, I am now a ‘member’ no longer ‘newbie’.

Thanks to me posting a load of waffle to seniõr Fibonacci

Some interesting movements on this - does it look like a double bottom is forming and boarding has commenced for rocket shit.

You guessed it, it’s the daily can trip.

I have some pure chart time tonight, no lady indoors, no tv on, just pure dirty charts. I shall get my observations up for your comment.

Tell me Fibo, if you do not want for material possessions - what do you spend your hard earned on. Apart from the special kind of music speakers that play all notes and ranges

The thought that fires me up is "imagine how much money Sam will take home to his family when he decides to play with the river's natural flow" It will be so staggering. Look at the amount of money Sam would have already made in both GBPUSD and GBPJPY had he gone with the river and stopped diddling with trying to go Long in a downtrend for pennies on the dollar

He will get there. And once he does, his family will thank him for it. His wife will say, "my Man is the hunter who brings the bacon home, I serve his every need, he is my protector and provider"

none of the crap american wives give their husbands, "go get the beer yourself, you lazy asshole"

A fella gots to pull his weight like in the olden days. American men have gotten too soft, esp. after getting beaten by their wives to a pulp into obedience. Ask an American man something and he immediately moves his face in deference to his wife answering or agreeing with his answer. Wimp! Men are now feminized. the entire country has values of the feminine nature. The world is a changing amigos and Men are outlawed.

We cannot pull a chick in and kiss her and squeeze. Its jail. Grabbing pu**sy like donald? forget it. those days are gone for good. One giant f**up.

Waxing, pedicure, bla bla for Fibo? Kill me first!

Note: both men in the video are BETA males. An alpha would floor
em in under 3 seconds with just one dominant look

This is what also fires me up, knowing that even in the slightest of smallest chances that I am able to pay for half a mortgage payment or a few meals out with the fruits of a trading account is enough for me.

But as you say Fibo - S.L.O.W.L.Y

I will have enough capital this month or next as have a nice trip to Italy planned in 2 weeks. So I have pizza, lemoncello and chart time.... oh probably some naked forex thrown in for good measure.

short continues unabated as it has for quite a while. Stay Short is the game - until the 4H trendline breaks topside

261.8% Fibo is just below current Price action. No divergences are observed at this time on 4H. RSI trendline is showing no breaks.

If there is to come a change I imagine it will come from the Fibo 261.8% level.

Stay short and let profits run run run run

Remember this post from yesterday

Look what GBP did while Fibo slept soundly like a baby. Now I know where the lullaby came-d from, hahaha. Or was it T2W's wonderful poster, malagutti singing to me after he said, "Fibo, you're a 12-yr old" - for the record, malagutti has done 2 sorties of divebombing Fibo thus far. Waiting for the 3rd scolding. God, do I love it so! :)

GBPUSD 4H updated the morning after. Good Lord, is that what they call a breakout? :):):) Or is it just a start? CAn you imagine how much money Sam took home on closing the short? I wouldn't know cause I was asleep

GBPUSD daily

see the 261.8% level mentioned in posts above? No touch yet, but will it??????? :) Or did the close proximity to the line blow some superheated steam on GBP's ass and cause him to bolt north? :)

Look what GBP did while Fibo slept soundly like a baby. Now I know where the lullaby came-d from, hahaha. Or was it T2W's wonderful poster, malagutti singing to me after he said, "Fibo, you're a 12-yr old" - for the record, malagutti has done 2 sorties of divebombing Fibo thus far. Waiting for the 3rd scolding. God, do I love it so! :)

GBPUSD 4H updated the morning after. Good Lord, is that what they call a breakout? :):):) Or is it just a start? CAn you imagine how much money Sam took home on closing the short? I wouldn't know cause I was asleep

View attachment 264741

Bloody hell - that is a thing of beauty. Would you look at that. If only I had a flake of skin in the game.

Next stop for some reisistance at 1.26ish then upwards to the white resistance.

For full disclosure - no skin in game currently.

Great News. Less trading (placing hard earned money at risk) while you get your system together. A trader is not reqd. to always be trading. Trade less, enjoy life.

GBPUSD daily

see the 261.8% level mentioned in posts above? No touch yet, but will it??????? :) Or did the close proximity to the line blow some superheated steam on GBP's ass and cause him to bolt north? :)

View attachment 264742

Aren’t we at the 4th wave on the daily?

My call is we will see it tickle the little hairy armpit of the 261.8

Status
Not open for further replies.