Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fruits of your labour, you are make assorted Jams and Marmalade’s with your winnings. Very nice. This is positive to hear.

I agree Fibo, expensive things cost more when they go wrong I.e cars, houses, watches and .... the opposite sex.

Without giving your game away, are you programming trade systems to recognise chart patterns and long term price action with algorithms etc?

Or developing if X does Y then Z happens 65% of them time. I.e trendlines and Fibo structure? Interesting, unfortunately I can offer no constructive feedback as I am unable to code etc.

Catching ride south on SPY, never have I dabbled in SPY. Something subconscious draws me more to FX.

NO. I'm not programming trade systems. Such would be mechanical systems on auto pilot for making money in the markets. My approach is dig dig dig for deeper understanding of PRICE. >90% of my market time is spent in this endeavor - this is where the fun is. Always trying out new and deeper Fibo grid structures that nobody in their right mind would even consider. Whatever trading system I use is constantly evolving because of this.

Reason for SPY is thread title. I want to catch the biggest Economic Depression in HISTORY and ride it like a champ. Thus far I'm doing a terrible job of it. Its all bend in the trend so its normal to throw bucks at it, but this one is truly HARD. Therefore this bend in the trend is giving me my homework for quite likely some amount of time as it has brought out weaknesses that would not have otherwise surfaced.

All weaknesses are on display for ALL to see. Fibo has neither dignity nor honor left in the markets.

The BEND IN THE TREND shown here for perspective.

On

One question here - are your observations correct r.e T2W, why does no body else post sh1t?

Maybe they think this is exclusive chat, but this is very much inclusive. Flippin heck, I am now a ‘member’ no longer ‘newbie’.

Thanks to me posting a load of waffle to seniõr Fibonacci

T2W will not post in my threads because

(1) I'm American - they dislike yanks to the nth and me to nth squared.

(2) I'm a Leper in their eyes

(3) I'm an admitted and confirmed troll, the only one they have ever encountered who loves trolling and has done so at ET 9 times.

Had I not been a troll, poster malagutti would never have woken up and talked to me. I brought him up from total apathy to strong anger and then he let me have it. Loved every minute of it. Johnny (Tomorton) is a very nice guy but he put me on Ignore, hahahaha. Just another day at the office for Fibo. The dislike of fibo is in a bull run that will never end.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

T2W will not post in my threads because

(1) I'm American - they dislike yanks to the nth and me to nth squared.

(2) I'm a Leper in their eyes

(3) I'm an admitted and confirmed troll, the only one they have ever encountered who loves trolling and has done so at ET 9 times.

Had I not been a troll, poster malagutti would never have woken up and talked to me. I brought him up from total apathy to strong anger and then he let me have it. Loved every minute of it. Johnny (Tomorton) is a very nice guy but he put me on Ignore, hahahaha. Just another day at the office for Fibo. The dislike of fibo is in a bull run that will never end.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Its not just T2W ............... yesterday, some colleague of a friend of mine brought his wife to a meeting. Now you know, American women generally speaking think all their men are a bunch of useless weak bums and worthless and they can run circles around them like they do with their husbands.

This bitch was trying to intimidate the fellas there and succeeding easily, then tried it on fibo. She got so furious at Fibo for telling her that her thought processes are all vaginal effluvium. She screamed at her husband, "are you going to let him talk to me that way?" The husband dropped a sausage and could not even hold eye contact with Fibo. The bitch met her match. Game to Fibo.
On the way out of the meeting I heard him say to her, "but you started it" ............. that made her even more mad. :):):)

Not everybody dislikes Fibo. Fibo's formula: Those who mind, don't matter - those who don't mind, matter.

A Fibo type in action in video below, just like fibo - every damn day, socking it to the bitches who have big d**ks

Sunday morning: intended action for after open - might be too late, should have done so on Friday

SPY Short when/if <= 295.72 Stop 298.95 profit target = let it rip. 1st destination if short trade proceeds in my favor? 200-day ema @ 290.92
modus operandi: still throwing money at the bend in the trend, 1 losing trade recently documented here, perhaps this one too but the idea is to catch the turn in its infancy and get on the horse and ride. The early stages will be still in the bend in the trend so no force of the river can be determined - until we have a couple lower lows and lower highs and the 200-day is broken in earnest. This is the modus operandi.
Premise: BEAR market thread is the guide, still in full operation, no changes in CALL, no changes in expectations. BEAR was called as of the Jan 26th, 2018 TOP. Despite the higher marginal tops, nothing has changed for Fibo.
SHORT STANCE continues unabated.

:)
STOP calculation ignores all earthbound stupidity formulas and goes with "mild aborning tinge of pain in the gut of Fibo = Stop location" - at this stage of the game = early, the stop never sees the terror domain. That is seen only during the 3rd of 3rd when I go full power.:)

View attachment 264589

SPY short Trade failed. LOSS

No luck thus far in the bend in the trend.

Bottomline: Fibo has met his match. :)

Is Fibo an accomplished touch-typist, or does Fibo use a speech-to-text software?
(thanks for taking the time to write all this, by the way)
There is an incredible amount of textual real-estate to get through.
Nice screenshots though. They are quite good.

Is Fibo an accomplished touch-typist, or does Fibo use a speech-to-text software?
(thanks for taking the time to write all this, by the way)
There is an incredible amount of textual real-estate to get through.
Nice screenshots though. They are quite good.

Not a good typist at all.

You are welcome.

Aren’t we at the 4th wave on the daily?

My call is we will see it tickle the little hairy armpit of the 261.8

Behold the Duke of London's progress already. I like the way you think. Quite likely its a 4th. Agreed. But as we wait for confirmation there is no need for the short-term fellows not to trade the Long. YOU have a built in STOP a hair under 261.8%. For the low capital, short-term traders this stop might still be too far away so consider it a catastrophic STOP.

Behold the Duke of London's progress already. I like the way you think. Quite likely its a 4th. Agreed. But as we wait for confirmation there is no need for the short-term fellows not to trade the Long. YOU have a built in STOP a hair under 261.8%. For the low capital, short-term traders this stop might still be too far away so consider it a catastrophic STOP.

Evening Fibo,

This GBP USD no doubt has me and a million traders scratching their heads.

Taking one of the magical ratios, and slapping in bolly bands. This is something that I again am drawn to for some reason, I dont know why.

Everytime this breaks the band and forms either a bullish or bareish candle on it, the price action reacts.
The 21st May 19 looks to be a slight exception to the rule - but non the less would have been a 125 pip bounce.

This paired with the break of the 4hr trend line gots me thinking (ignoring the buy&sell bar at the top) that the 'herd' may be on to a retracement to the equilibrium for another kiss to send it back down to bed.

Evening Fibo,

This GBP USD no doubt has me and a million traders scratching their heads.

Taking one of the magical ratios, and slapping in bolly bands. This is something that I again am drawn to for some reason, I dont know why.

Everytime this breaks the band and forms either a bullish or bareish candle on it, the price action reacts.
The 21st May 19 looks to be a slight exception to the rule - but non the less would have been a 125 pip bounce.

This paired with the break of the 4hr trend line gots me thinking (ignoring the buy&sell bar at the top) that the 'herd' may be on to a retracement to the equilibrium for another kiss to send it back down to bed.

View attachment 264760

Sorry, don't do bollinger bands, I could but you probably know more than I do. Due to the small amount of data in this new rally, and since I don't want you to lose 45 pips again (it hurts, yes it does) I am showing you the 5-min. chart so you are guaranteed a profit. I will sleep better knowing you cannot lose. But remember, this is a very bad habit, worse than heroin. :)

5-min chart GOD help me, hahahahahaha Place stop under any of the wave lows but defo below the uptrendline.

Now you cannot lose, amigo. I can sleep like a baby. :)

And then, if your stop stays intact from upwave to downwave, just trail it to the next higher wave low judiciously and let it run till it gets taken out.

Latest SENTIMENT data for the investors/traders in the pic below

Successively lower peaks in S&P500 stocks' 52-wk highs for the latest peaks in June-July

DSI for SPX = 88%

DSI for Nasdaq = 90%

Frothy!

:):):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

you guys are going to love this. There is another Fibo. He is a much older cat. Listen to what he says about what Fibo has been trying to show the cats at ET and here. Too funny. fibo can't stop lafffffing. I am going to call this guy and take him to lunch.

watch video

Sorry, don't do bollinger bands, I could but you probably know more than I do. Due to the small amount of data in this new rally, and since I don't want you to lose 45 pips again (it hurts, yes it does) I am showing you the 5-min. chart so you are guaranteed a profit. I will sleep better knowing you cannot lose. But remember, this is a very bad habit, worse than heroin. :)

5-min chart GOD help me, hahahahahaha Place stop under any of the wave lows but defo below the uptrendline.

Now you cannot lose, amigo. I can sleep like a baby. :)

View attachment 264770

Morning - nice call! safe to say I will avoid the 5-minute crack den.

Fear not squire, this is nice - but you should sleep well anyway, even more so knowing I still have no skin in game.
I have closed all crypto positions which i held for a year or two, and have placed the funds in my live account.

still building capital before the quest starts again.

:):):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

you guys are going to love this. There is another Fibo. He is a much older cat. Listen to what he says about what Fibo has been trying to show the cats at ET and here. Too funny. fibo can't stop lafffffing. I am going to call this guy and take him to lunch.

watch video

This requires special accounts to view Fibo v2.

Mr Carney is trying to inject some life into the GBP at the moment.

I put a little demo trade on the Fibo chart - markets clearly like what our friend Mark is saying.

I'm enjoying this thead, "hide and watch" (Fibo) thats the best trading advice I've heard in a while...

SPX breaking out - or bull trap? Either way FED likely to keep markets afloat until election time so its going to be a while before there are any fireworks and especially since its the summer doldrums through August...

It could be quite a ride down though, looking forward to that if it comes to pass.

And then, if your stop stays intact from upwave to downwave, just trail it to the next higher wave low judiciously and let it run till it gets taken out.

What a kind fellow, albeit on the Demo, but I can vouch that the tip mr Fibo gave has indeed yeilded 33.8pips and counting.

I have also hopped on the GBPJPY train last night, as there was some funny business that blew the price action beyond the lower bolly band. And by Christ a nice 30pips also on the ping back to the equilibrium point.

Also started counting waves, 1,2,3,4,5.

Fear not squire, this is nice - but you should sleep well anyway, even more so knowing I still have no skin in game.
I have closed all crypto positions which i held for a year or two, and have placed the funds in my live account.

There is a use for the 5-min. crack den. This is for while you are getting up to speed. And it is only in conjunction with your daily and 4H charts. Keep a window of the 5-min. on your monitor in such a way as to be able to view all 3 timeframes at one glance. Then place your stop and then trailing stops as per the prev. post on the 5-min. As soon as the 1st stop that breaks you even is cemented, you are on market money = home free = stress near zero.

if your current daytime job is working THE MAN on hourly or salary making it very hard to get ahead and save to bring your bankroll upto high levels for trading purposes - consider getting into hi-commission SALES. Big bucks + low hours of work = staggering effective hourly wage. Needs only ONE skill - that of going for the Jugular. They have been doing this in the wild for eons. It works. Its Donald Trump's forte - and mine :):):):)

I'm enjoying this thead, "hide and watch" (Fibo) thats the best trading advice I've heard in a while...

SPX breaking out - or bull trap? Either way FED likely to keep markets afloat until election time so its going to be a while before there are any fireworks and especially since its the summer doldrums through August...

It could be quite a ride down though, looking forward to that if it comes to pass.

Welcome! :)

SPY is kicking my ass and then returning to kiss my trendline. This is what's called a TEASER. Yeah the very same trendline from my chart a few days ago on 1H. One more high on 1H?

The bend in the trend being posted again for perspective. Dow Jones. Trend perspectives. Trend strength. Wave lows. Higher lows, higher highs - all examined.

Fibo's Laws of TREND:

The TREND tends to continue

The TREND can reverse at any time without advance notice.

The BEND in the TREND is where Fibo gets into the water with massive Nile crocs and yet expects to catch the aborning, in its infancy new beginning down TREND. This is called LUNACY by all TREND FOLLOWERS (Ed Sekota, Bassetti, et., etc., all Trend gurus). Fibo only looks at their title which clearly states "Followers" and says to hisself, "fck that" - Fibo wants to be a pioneer and go where niemand has dared to go before.

The BEND in the TREND has a beautiful property that intrigues and fires up Fibo - the TREND strength as measured by ADX goes below 20 into a NO TREND ZONE But wait, it gets better - you see there is a magic number in the ADX - its the numeral 15. When ADX hits this level, the message is loud and clear. There will be a birth of a bloodly godawful TREND. It does not state direction, hahahaha. Right now on WEEKLY Dow Jones ADX = 14 = yippie kai yeh. What will be the catalyst to wake up ADX?
BOEING? Hahahaha, wouldn't surprise me, but hey, we'll leave that open.

Status
Not open for further replies.