Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homework for the Englishmen :) :cool:

USDJPY ............ big opportunity to finally be able to clear out of London and bugger off where other Brits have gone and are in Paradise - many destination Paradises. But one thing is in short supply. The vehicle to engineer one's escape from London. All these other cats are generally living on fixed income plus a few extra bucks here and there.

They don't got what the Englishmen here got. A retirement opportunity so compelling, its staggering.

USDJPY

stare at the 100 year monthy chart first. Then stare at the weekly then the daily. Confusion ought to reign supreme. Then drop once more to the weekly. Look again. See the triangle sideways pattern for years?

Its ending soon.

Upwave aborning. Prepare weaponry.

Preparation for the trade underway ..................

tools required: kahunas, perspicuity, occipital lobes

Games begin now.

USDJPY the escape vehicle for the dead Brits of London, so dead are these cats, just waking them up provokes a fury, hahahahaha. But, to talk to 'em, Fibo gots to wake 'em up first. Then after listening to their fury, they can start working on escaping out of London. Once they succeed there is is almost no resemblance between a dopey assed tight assed Brit and a reinvigorated, rekindled purpose Brit. Different animal altogether. Such animals are extinct in London but are in ever growing numbers in SE Asia, Spain, Italy, Morocco, Messsyko etc., - these NEW Brits invite Fibo to all barbecues and whatnot.

Monthly first to get grounded in the sheer poetry of the TWIN TOWERS relationship. Stunning poetry - corrective wave halted at Fibo 78.6%. Observe the yellow triangle whose end is marked "4" - why is that important? Because a triangle tells it is the penultimate wave in the sequence, therefore the next wave is the last. So it does give one adequate time to prepare for the TREND BEND and REVERSAL - applies to all timeframes but here in this case it is monthly we are talking about.

Hahahahahaha, a monthly trendline hugging the LOW _ Low before the vertical rise, when extended runs right thru' the end run of the wave 4 triangle (Axis). Bloody hell, unbelievable, who ever heard of such a thing? Nobody!

USDJPY: monthly 2

Take not of how the rally in USDJPY went all the way and halted right at the 4th wave triangle shown in monthly chart. POETRY for Fibo.

Then on the same monthly note the entire 4-yr sideways move of USDJPY. Can you dig it? Can you dig that every mother's son is by now after 4 years of just boring sideways crap, totally asleep or skiddadled out of Dodge and said, "fck this pair, its a pain in the ass!" Can't blame 'em. Sideways stuff is boring.

Look at Macd during the triangle, hahahahahaha, tyypical coiling. How much easier can it get? Its like PRICE told Fibo the language code to talk to the sheep = Bah ram U from the movie :)

:)To be continued .......... weekly and on to the PLAN for riches beyond belief in the next wave which is either a 3 or a C - same difference, both have the capability to take a Brit out of London jail to Paradise. :)

USDJPY monthly chart for LT targets

Profit targets potential = 142, 185, 220, 250, 300, 360

My expectation is that the bullmarket that began Oct 2011 will get to the profit levels in the chart. Early indication suggests the entire rise is a B-wave - therefore it is quite possible that such a wave can take out the all time top. Its possible.

This is a long-term wave of tremendous potential. It needs more thought especially on the Daily for timing the entries.

Therefore its still a work in progress ..........

more to follow as I view the congestion on the smaller timeframe.

USDJPY daily

BE alert for breakout anytime starting now. Will try to pin it down later today or tomorrow

Reminder guys: the called upwave that is coming is a C-wave which like a 3rd wave offers lightning fast return on original investment. Not to be missed as no bank will give you such speedy returns. During the 3rd of 3rd if fibo ain't dead yet you will get to see the fiery red RR that the Twin Towers generate for Fibo.

USDJPY the escape vehicle for the dead Brits of London, so dead are these cats, just waking them up provokes a fury, hahahahaha. But, to talk to 'em, Fibo gots to wake 'em up first. Then after listening to their fury, they can start working on escaping out of London. Once they succeed there is is almost no resemblance between a dopey assed tight assed Brit and a reinvigorated, rekindled purpose Brit. Different animal altogether. Such animals are extinct in London but are in ever growing numbers in SE Asia, Spain, Italy, Morocco, Messsyko etc., - these NEW Brits invite Fibo to all barbecues and whatnot.

Monthly first to get grounded in the sheer poetry of the TWIN TOWERS relationship. Stunning poetry - corrective wave halted at Fibo 78.6%. Observe the yellow triangle whose end is marked "4" - why is that important? Because a triangle tells it is the penultimate wave in the sequence, therefore the next wave is the last. So it does give one adequate time to prepare for the TREND BEND and REVERSAL - applies to all timeframes but here in this case it is monthly we are talking about.

Hahahahahaha, a monthly trendline hugging the LOW _ Low before the vertical rise, when extended runs right thru' the end run of the wave 4 triangle (Axis). Bloody hell, unbelievable, who ever heard of such a thing? Nobody!

View attachment 264409

Yo Fibo - this black maned, virile brit invites you to a BBQ in London. We don't need no Roosh bangs guide.... (well partly because I am off the shelf, in the basket on the way to the checkout about to be scanned and put in a cupboard)

I have had a nice read through this thread, very interesting and your proposal of USDJPY rocket ship is also worthy of exploration.

Fibo, here in the UK we have a TV show called love island, this is a lobotomy for the british youth (the twenty something catagory I currently reside in).... this show is an amazing pacifier, and one i use to my advantage.. I get some pure deep work and study in.
I think you should watch a snippet on youtube... infact, I compel you watch 5 minutes. It comes with a warning... you may struggle to read the charts as your I.Q may have dropped a point or 6..

Does the naughty gap up a few days ago which has since been filled a signal for future bull moves? These is a gap on the 70% to 76.4% fib which is get to be 'filled'... I can imagine the only gaps you're interested in filling arent those of the screen... haha ;)
Do you see, in your opinion the down trend continuing once price action breaks back inside the red channel.

I hope you don't mind my badgering and posting of charts!! shall bugger off soon.

Yo Fibo - this black maned, virile brit invites you to a BBQ in London. We don't need no Roosh bangs guide.... (well partly because I am off the shelf, in the basket on the way to the checkout about to be scanned and put in a cupboard)

I have had a nice read through this thread, very interesting and your proposal of USDJPY rocket ship is also worthy of exploration.

Fibo, here in the UK we have a TV show called love island, this is a lobotomy for the british youth (the twenty something catagory I currently reside in).... this show is an amazing pacifier, and one i use to my advantage.. I get some pure deep work and study in.
I think you should watch a snippet on youtube... infact, I compel you watch 5 minutes. It comes with a warning... you may struggle to read the charts as your I.Q may have dropped a point or 6..

Does the naughty gap up a few days ago which has since been filled a signal for future bull moves? These is a gap on the 70% to 76.4% fib which is get to be 'filled'... I can imagine the only gaps you're interested in filling arent those of the screen... haha ;)
Do you see, in your opinion the down trend continuing once price action breaks back inside the red channel.

I hope you don't mind my badgering and posting of charts!! shall bugger off soon.

View attachment 264470

No no no don't bugger off amigo, I shook the T2W graveyard for weeks, all dead, I tried music and whatnot to wake 'em up. Didn't work. Then came a cat named 4xisez (see his posts in this thread) - I like this cat as he was at least partially alive and I like the way he thought-s but then he got offended by some sh*t I said (Yawn! occupational hazard) and he left swearing he would never come back. Same treatment is routine with broads who drop ultimatums and departure bombs on me. God, do I love it so!:):)

Stay and post your charts, you are welcome.

Will look up Love Island and watch it.

View attachment 264470

Now finally the London boy has put his boots on, combed his long hair down and has stepped up to the battlefield where the big boys play. Que fantastico! George soros plays the weekly, Warren Buffet plays the monthly. Both use Fibonacci. So does Jamie Dimon.

In doing so he has left all the premature ejaculators aka daytraders who're in and out of trades 10-50 times per day. None realize that no woman would put up with this type of sex. Divorce would be swift and terminal. The sons would not be allowed visitation rights due to contagion of aberration. Can't say I blame her. She is his partner and they pull together. He gots to pull his weight. :cool::cool:

Gap is an exhaustion gap from b to c internal wave, quite normal. Your lower trendline needs work. You missed the clear wedge aka EDT (Ending Diagonal Triangle). You should get into the habit of counting waves. Does not matter if you are wrong and make mistakes.

Based on this we have a completed A-B-C down. The (i) and (ii) are just preliminary markings to denote that a new upwave has likely begun. (ii) is not necessarily complete. So as you can see I'm digging into the psyche of the wave. Get into this habit.

:cool::cool::cool:

No no no don't bugger off amigo, I shook the T2W graveyard for weeks, all dead, I tried music and whatnot to wake 'em up. Didn't work. Then came a cat named 4xisez (see his posts in this thread) - I like this cat as he was at least partially alive and I like the way he thought-s but then he got offended by some sh*t I said (Yawn! occupational hazard) and he left swearing he would never come back. Same treatment is routine with broads who drop ultimatums and departure bombs on me. God, do I love it so!:):)

Stay and post your charts, you are welcome.

Will look up Love Island and watch it.

Well not to fear - my worry for you is that you may watch a glimpse of Love Island ( get addicted ) and not come back to T2W...

Then I would need to find some other poor sod to post charts and talk Roosh

Now finally the London boy has put his boots on, combed his long hair down and has stepped up to the battlefield where the big boys play. Que fantastico! George soros plays the weekly, Warren Buffet plays the monthly. Both use Fibonacci. So does Jamie Dimon.

In doing so he has left all the premature ejaculators aka daytraders who're in and out of trades 10-50 times per day. None realize that no woman would put up with this type of sex. Divorce would be swift and terminal. The sons would not be allowed visitation rights due to contagion of aberration. Can't say I blame her. She is his partner and they pull together. He gots to pull his weight. :cool::cool:

Gap is an exhaustion gap from b to c internal wave, quite normal. Your lower trendline needs work. You missed the clear wedge aka EDT (Ending Diagonal Triangle). You should get into the habit of counting waves. Does not matter if you are wrong and make mistakes.

Based on this we have a completed A-B-C down. The (i) and (ii) are just preliminary markings to denote that a new upwave has likely begun. (ii) is not necessarily complete. So as you can see I'm digging into the psyche of the wave. Get into this habit.

View attachment 264471:cool::cool::cool:

Well capitalisation is key for me first, I still have a day trade on - one pending which was triggered this morning (the GBPJPY chart I posted a day or so). Which was caught it the zone between purple and red - so running a little profit at the moment. I only have a small account, no where near 5 figures!!! And my leverage is extremely low!!!

Counting waves is interesting and not something I have really explored. Noted on the missed wedge, will have another look at this.

Unfortunately I also have no multi screen set up. I am trading only on a laptop (my one rule is no placing phone trades) only looking at charts when I can’t do it on my work screen!!

Fibo, from what you have written here and in my thread it comes across that you’re an advocate for trading psychology I.e the strength of herd mentality and taking opposing positions against the view of the masses.

I have a few more questions - do you have any reading materials you would recommend on trade psychology?

Random question, I spent sometime last month reading and watching various pros and cons of the Ichi Moku system, have you every toyed with it?

You can probably tell by my continued badgering and questioning my trade strategy, whilst fundamentally driven by trend lines and supply zones paired with the fundamentals. I am always looking to grasp new strategy’s to add to my armoury, so I to can one day ride on horse back through the candlestick forest and take well calculated and consistent positions.

Well not to fear - my worry for you is that you may watch a glimpse of Love Island ( get addicted ) and not come back to T2W...

Then I would need to find some other poor sod to post charts and talk Roosh

I'm ready to watch Love Island. I searched YouTube and come up with Love Island Australia

Is this the correct one or is there a UK one?

Thanks

Well capitalisation is key for me first, I still have a day trade on - one pending which was triggered this morning (the GBPJPY chart I posted a day or so). Which was caught it the zone between purple and red - so running a little profit at the moment. I only have a small account, no where near 5 figures!!! And my leverage is extremely low!!!

Counting waves is interesting and not something I have really explored. Noted on the missed wedge, will have another look at this.

Unfortunately I also have no multi screen set up. I am trading only on a laptop (my one rule is no placing phone trades) only looking at charts when I can’t do it on my work screen!!

Capitalization: is key. Basic principle is, "trade small, so small your loss threshold produces pain of some import but not quite enough to engender depression that lasts more than 4 hours - you trade small because your guiding light is to live to fight another day. By trading small you are guaranteeing that you will not be killed quick. The longer you are in the game without death striking is sooooooooo bloody important because it let's you learn in PEACE"

Counting Waves: good habit to develop as its quite obvious the HERD mind is based on motive and corrective waves. When you see 5 are up on any timeframe, then what follows is an A-B-C correction. No need for theory right now, just practice counting. Take FTSE 100 monthly and start there. The waves usually hit you in one glance. Reason I suggest starting with monthly is because as you go higher timeframes the waves are supremely easy to see. Look at the annual chart of the Dow Jones. When you get down to the lower timeframes you start running into grave difficulties. That's just the way it is.

Get your tools in order - slowly - while you learn. Do NOT place money at risk when your tools of the fight are a limp d**k. You will get buggered left and right. ipads, phones, laptops are all worthless for viewing PRICE in comfort and with the eye of perspicuity. Large screen monitor(s). Save up for it - slowly - no rush, you have your whole life ahead of you, no need to come out the starting gate undressed.

Trading off of charts on the cellphone? Fella the other day wanted to do that right in front of me on Bitcoin. He was about to pull the trigger right there and I told him, "wait" - then tried to dissuade him. He still was so greedy for the trade but yet so unprepared that he went for the trigger again. So I pulled a Fibo on him. I slapped his ego a few times. 3 days later he had saved thousands of dollars by not doing the trade. I scolded him in front of his young pretty wife who was shocked at the way I was speaking to him. But not no more. She has now put me on their dinner list of prime guests.

cellphone trading is for wildebeests who go up to a black-maned hungry lion and try to let him kiss 'em on the neck.

I'm ready to watch Love Island. I searched YouTube and come up with Love Island Australia

Is this the correct one or is there a UK one?

Thanks

It’s on ITV2. - love island is a U.K. original which everyone else wants to copy... you will see why.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgM5P6QGHmrvu5fDPx79mug

Enjoy!! But you have been warned. They are usually 1 hour long episodes on U.K. tv channel called ITV 2. See if you can stream it online.

Fibo, from what you have written here and in my thread it comes across that you’re an advocate for trading psychology I.e the strength of herd mentality and taking opposing positions against the view of the masses.

I have a few more questions - do you have any reading materials you would recommend on trade psychology?

Random question, I spent sometime last month reading and watching various pros and cons of the Ichi Moku system, have you every toyed with it?

You can probably tell by my continued badgering and questioning my trade strategy, whilst fundamentally driven by trend lines and supply zones paired with the fundamentals. I am always looking to grasp new strategy’s to add to my armoury, so I to can one day ride on horse back through the candlestick forest and take well calculated and consistent positions.

Answers:

(1) Yes, HERD Psychology is paramount, so important that I would shitcan the Amex card but not the Sentiment chart. This however is an Artform as it is an imprecise timing tool. When the HERD gets frothy and dizzily delirious its the time to get ready to go the opposite way. But the timing must be done on the Instument's chart, i.e. Price chart. So they go together as partners.

(2) Ichi Moku. I have played with it a couple times. I prefer Confucius who said, "foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give her upright organ"

(3) Yes I can tell that you are preparing for WAR. That's a very good thing. You are a warrior in trading and are going up against supreme forces. Preparation is not to be trifled with. .................... the blood on the foot of the Black Stallion at the starting gate was proof of how the trend rider was sabotaged (as in throwing money at the bend in the trend to feel her out for whether its the right time to throw big juice into it - when the trend gets going often times one falls off the horse as one's preps are so damn good that the rider can't keep up. All good - climb back on the horse and ride, ride, ride.

(4) Added in anticipation of your next question: Is there a way to know when a trend is likely to end, i.e. when the bend in the trend will come? Answer: The Bible of Technical analysis says NO, you must just be a trend follower, a disciple, a robot and follow - don't call tops/bottoms, don't try to figure shit out, just ride. ..................... good advice but fibo gots to take it much further - 5 correctly called motive waves IS THE TOP OR BOTTOM and a trendline under wave 4 will get the warrior out quicker than anybody.

Capitalization: is key. Basic principle is, "trade small, so small your loss threshold produces pain of some import but not quite enough to engender depression that lasts more than 4 hours - you trade small because your guiding light is to live to fight another day. By trading small you are guaranteeing that you will not be killed quick. The longer you are in the game without death striking is sooooooooo bloody important because it let's you learn in PEACE"

Counting Waves: good habit to develop as its quite obvious the HERD mind is based on motive and corrective waves. When you see 5 are up on any timeframe, then what follows is an A-B-C correction. No need for theory right now, just practice counting. Take FTSE 100 monthly and start there. The waves usually hit you in one glance. Reason I suggest starting with monthly is because as you go higher timeframes the waves are supremely easy to see. Look at the annual chart of the Dow Jones. When you get down to the lower timeframes you start running into grave difficulties. That's just the way it is.

Get your tools in order - slowly - while you learn. Do NOT place money at risk when your tools of the fight are a limp d**k. You will get buggered left and right. ipads, phones, laptops are all worthless for viewing PRICE in comfort and with the eye of perspicuity. Large screen monitor(s). Save up for it - slowly - no rush, you have your whole life ahead of you, no need to come out the starting gate undressed.

Trading off of charts on the cellphone? Fella the other day wanted to do that right in front of me on Bitcoin. He was about to pull the trigger right there and I told him, "wait" - then tried to dissuade him. He still was so greedy for the trade but yet so unprepared that he went for the trigger again. So I pulled a Fibo on him. I slapped his ego a few times. 3 days later he had saved thousands of dollars by not doing the trade. I scolded him in front of his young pretty wife who was shocked at the way I was speaking to him. But not no more. She has now put me on their dinner list of prime guests.

cellphone trading is for wildebeests who go up to a black-maned hungry lion and try to let him kiss 'em on the neck.

I shall spend time this weekend researching and counting waves. I will even open up the ftse and Dow for shi*ts and giggles and count the hell out of those waves.

I have a HDMI cable which plugs into a TV screen (but unable to do so whilst Love Island is on) so have to stick to 13inches of LED laptop screen.

I will wait for the proverbial ‘viagra’ to kick in to sharpen my ‘tool’(s) before I try to ride the market any longer.

Currently at my desk after lunch, about to step into a meeting looking at my trading view having been reduced to a beer mat sized window in the corner of my screen.

Rocket ship out of the rat race is currently boarding..... very... very slowly.

The trend rider:

Has his prime trading tools in order. But he has more, way more in terms psychology - of verve and depth of spirit. He can take severe blows to the stomach and still continue. Why is such a warrior akin to the DESERT horse, the Black Stallion? Because he has depth levels of fortitude and power that ain't never been tapped yet.

Sunday morning: intended action for after open - might be too late, should have done so on Friday

SPY Short when/if <= 295.72 Stop 298.95 profit target = let it rip. 1st destination if short trade proceeds in my favor? 200-day ema @ 290.92
modus operandi: still throwing money at the bend in the trend, 1 losing trade recently documented here, perhaps this one too but the idea is to catch the turn in its infancy and get on the horse and ride. The early stages will be still in the bend in the trend so no force of the river can be determined - until we have a couple lower lows and lower highs and the 200-day is broken in earnest. This is the modus operandi.
Premise: BEAR market thread is the guide, still in full operation, no changes in CALL, no changes in expectations. BEAR was called as of the Jan 26th, 2018 TOP. Despite the higher marginal tops, nothing has changed for Fibo.
SHORT STANCE continues unabated.

:)
STOP calculation ignores all earthbound stupidity formulas and goes with "mild aborning tinge of pain in the gut of Fibo = Stop location" - at this stage of the game = early, the stop never sees the terror domain. That is seen only during the 3rd of 3rd when I go full power.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.