Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread title reminder: BEAR ready to resume. But what BEAR? Epic BEAR, baby.

Unbeknownst to the cognoscenti BEAR uses a sybaritic fuel for you see, HE is a sybarite in everything HE does. This is also the reason why BEAR markets move at lightning speed, i.e. fastest return on negative investment aka SHORT. BEAR is so fast and nimble, he makes BULL look like a dwarf.

The fuel? Debt parabolic explosion + STUPIDITY in spades.

BEAR got both in spades at this current juncture.

In the last 48 hours we came within 10 minutes of WW3.

Thread title reminder: BEAR ready to resume. But what BEAR? Epic BEAR, baby.

Dow Jones priced in real-money, i.e. priced in ounces of Gold warns of the thud of BEAR's footsteps so well in advance. Dow Jones priced in nominal dollars is what the HERD sees and is fooled thoroughly. BEAR knows I know-ed that year 2000 was the key.

Dow Jones priced in Gold is the BOSS. His servant, Dow Jones priced in USD obediently follows, lags sometimes but MUST obey.
Now behold how History has proven this. Then behold the right side how Dow priced in Gold is not validating the higher high in Dow/USD.

Yikes!

What a lesser degree BEAR market can do: It killed the Beatles. Beatles and Dow Jones side by side to see how the Beatles fit in the larger scheme of worldwide +ve social mood. That's why 1966 is so important. It was the top in social mood in Wave 3. Beatles got hit hard in the ensuing BEAR into 1974. See chart

The upcoming or in progress BEAR of 2018 is several degrees of TREND larger.

Dow Jones priced in Gold is the BOSS. His servant, Dow Jones priced in USD obediently follows, lags sometimes but MUST obey.
Now behold how History has proven this. Then behold the right side how Dow priced in Gold is not validating the higher high in Dow/USD.

Yikes!

View attachment 264100

Yes, I remember I mentioned this in your deadbroke's thread years ago.

This is what I wrote back on Jun 3, 2011 (Over 8 years ago!)

IMO: The USA is in a great depression and all the weak economic data supports this, but the market has been propped up by the FED's cheap money or 'stimulus' which is now wearing off and also coming to an end. However, Osama Ben Bernanke will not let his Wall Street buddies down, nor will he allow the President to be embarrassed in front of his woman. This is the beauty of fiat money, it allows Politics to 'triumph' over economics...but only in the short run.

To answer the question, the downtrend in real terms will continue, but in nominal terms, the sky is the limit! In S&P500 terms, I would be mildly surprised if it broke below 1250, but by the year's end I think it will be closer to 1400. There is nothing I'm seeing (yet) which makes me think this market is being liquidated so I have been adding to my portfolio on these 'dips' but I am picking my stocks wisely and in a currency that is gaining strength against the $US and £UK.

If I have read the market correctly (and there is always a chance I haven't) I figure it will be higher by the end of the year. This doesn't mean it won't go down further first, but I think there will be more stimulus if it does, you can almost Bernank on it!

You can simply replace 'Bernanke' with 'The FED' and this post will never be outdated.

Yes, I remember I mentioned this in your deadbroke's thread years ago.

This is what I wrote back on Jun 3, 2011 (Over 8 years ago!)

You can simply replace 'Bernanke' with 'The FED' and this post will never be outdated.

Agreed! :):cool:

Entertainment with a twist: ET thread title, ..........."where to place STOP" ?

Fibo_trader's posts begin on page 4. Likes have exceeded posts by a wide margin, hahahaha. I'm not happy about this. It means they LIKE. Stinks! I prefer T2W grading system = read the Leper by voluminous page views but hit the Dislike button. Yeah baby, the latter is what Fibo likes. 😀😀😀

BitCoin: (for continuity & timeline start with Post #66)

Then follow along .................... 66 - 71, 120, 121, 240

Evaluation results of this CALL:

(1)
Minimum profit for my friends here who played it = 104% :) ( see Post #69 exit at C = A). Those who stayed in beyond fared just slightly better on next exit May 30th.
Prime benefit of this exit? = exit at towering strength to avoid the following sideways down move that followed.

Then see Post #240. Note how those who played it bypassed the corrective wave.

End of evaluation: 104% minimum gain

Moving on ................. what happened after the correction in Bitcoin completed & Price continued up and headed toward the 38.2% retracement level of the entire move from all time top into Friday's close (June 21)?

TP & Exit first thing Monday morning. (why? just caution ........ the last subwave = 1st subwave, a very common occurrence, it can go to 161.8% but I would exit Monday June 24). Greed can maim.

But note this curious yet to occur possible incident ............ Bitcoin can still go to the 50% retracement level at 11,651 which yeah baby is almost exactly equal to 161.8% x 1st subwave.

My original feeling about Bitcoin still holds unchanged = Bear market rally. Dominant trend is DOWN.

What is the HERD sentiment on Bitcoin? ............. Bullish to the extreme :):):) (therefore as per Warren Buffet Law - exit)

The Bear market in Bitcoin still had sooooo many who were still bullish and betting it would zoom to the Moon. This is one of the reasons why I believe the BEAR is not over and that this entire rally is just a Bear market rally, one that will be completely retraced. It is, to put it another way, a wave-B rally - i.e. a sucker rally to draw them all inand have them yell and scream to their friends to jump aboard as Bitty will go northbound to infinity and they should not miss out on this move. Wave B wants such behavior. Why? Because what comes after Wave B is Wave C, the killer that retraces all of B and then some and is soooo rapid and sooo powerful that it kills and maims sheep by the trillions

For my friend who hates me, ET sponsor, bone :) Tell Beta Male leader, "destreiro" to come visit and we can do the trading challenge right here in this thread. It will be FAIR here, no cops to handcuff me and taser me. It will be a fair fight. Tell Des he is allowed to bring his entire army, you included. But Fibo will fight ALONE. Come on bone, its time to stop being a wimp.

You can do stuff like this BITCOIN trading guidance for your clients? Dream on, chief. Take this back to ET starting from post #66, 67, 68,, 69, 70, 120, 121. And now this one replies to #121

Updated chart here. And reminder bone, I am not in the trade, am FLAT as stated Wednesday last week. But if anybody took my play, a play from Mr. Nobody who is sooooooooo thoroughly pleased to remain NOBODY, they made out like bandits. Nothing makes me happier. Unlike you, I got the memo from THE MAN, "give Fibo give, your coffers then will never be empty"

View attachment 263631

No hard feelings, bonesy. Come play with me, don't be such a tightass. I gave you the best advice about your promotional program name at ET - Spread Professor. Once again, bone, may I reiterate there is no future in spreading :) :) Come play with Fibo. Bring Des too.

Bitcoin, like every other mother's son financial instrument loves uses the Math inherent in Fibonacci and Golden Ratio.

Monthly Bitcoin, see Fibo Time zones, next turn is aways away, see the Fibonacci Fan (blue) and the Fibonacci Arc. Is the Arc of the Covenant trying to tell me something? Is it safe or am I going to need a bigger boat?

GOLD:

Monthly
What if "e" shown in chart, marks the end of a (b) -wave? That would mean we are in a 3rd of C, which implies more upside to finish off capital B at $1,520

GOLD:

Targets: (From December 2015 low)

(1) 1,347.6 ..... done.

(2) 1,397.59 (= 261.8%) ........ done.

Can we go further or will 261.8% halt the rally? If it does NOT halt, then next station is $1520 & $1612

My personal expectation is 1612

GOLD:

We will use the Daily chart to fine tune exits ............. we wait for the inevitable downwave

BEAR:

has launched a subterranean attack at the City of Angels. Why? HE knows this, "you get LA & NY and you got the USA by the b***s. I have to see it everyday. Now there is a new twist - women in their 30s are showing up to live on the street. There is an acute shortage of toilets, so urine and feces everywhere. $50 million to provide toilets but Govt. does not want to pay.

Housing has gotten so out of control that the people are just spilling into the streets, homeless. Often even 2 working members in the family can barely afford to maintain ............

A gang of stuck up dudes and bit*ches came courting Fibo to sign a petition to clean up the area by getting the cops to arrest the homeless and jail them. I told 'em to f**k off. Now I'm the target. They were exceedingly annoyed with me when I informed them that all of them were only 3 notches thesselves from homelessness and if they lost their jobs they would be in the streets were it not for Ma and Pa.

What a giant mess!

casting pearls .....................

give the man a fine seegar, he earned it.

Gold Silver Ratio crosses 91. Yikes! Is there a Long rocket Silver trade coming up? Ratio has crossed the 2008 top and is rapidly approaching 1991 all time high

Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.