Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post # 210: Closing out all accumulated short positions on EurUsd at market open after this weekend.

Post #235:
But keep in mind Euro has just about arrived vicinity of 200-day ema

Post #209:
Behold the magnificent Fibo's EurUsd chart from way before Draghi & Trump talked sh*t (as usual). PRICE is boss!
(see attachment)

See how Price called the antics of Draghi/Trump way in advance. See the same chart from way back on the Euro, same same chart, haven't changed doodly except added the 14.6% level in blue in grid next to extreme right grid. Then see my grid at extreme right. Where did Euro turn? At 61.8% on right grid and 14.6% at left grid = confluence of Fibonoacci level. The 200-day ema is right above and has not yet been hit.

EurUsd: today

on daily, one small wave up, then another slightly bigger wave up, now a correction. WTF does it mean? My original EurUsd chart stands as-is until further evidence shows up. (could be a 1-2, then 1-2 or just a simple A of an ABC up)

I have no trade currently in Euro. Still off trading except for monitoring SPY trade reentry short recently. Don't want to trade for now, too much incame-ing dough, got to get rid of a lot of it, its stifling and demoralizing to see see others suffer but us traders shine in sybaritic splendor. It stinks.

An American businessman was standing at the pier of a small coastal Mexican village...
renderTimingPixel.png

Long
An American businessman was standing at the pier of a small coastal Mexican village when a small boat with just one fisherman docked. Inside the small boat were several large yellowfin tuna. The American complimented the Mexican on the quality of his fish. “How long did it take you to catch them?” The American asked. “Only a little while.” The Mexican replied. “Why don’t you stay out longer and catch more fish?” The American then asked. “I have enough to support my family’s immediate needs.” The Mexican said. “But,” The American then asked, “What do you do with the rest of your time?” The Mexican fisherman said, “I sleep late, fish a little, play with my children, take a siesta with my wife, Maria, stroll into the village each evening where I sip wine and play guitar with my amigos, I have a full and busy life, senor.” The American scoffed, “I am a Harvard MBA and could help you. You should spend more time fishing and with the proceeds you buy a bigger boat, and with the proceeds from the bigger boat you could buy several boats, eventually you would have a fleet of fishing boats.” “Instead of selling your catch to a middleman you would sell directly to the consumers, eventually opening your own can factory. You would control the product, processing and distribution. You would need to leave this small coastal fishing village and move to Mexico City, then LA and eventually NYC where you will run your expanding enterprise.” The Mexican fisherman asked, “But senor, how long will this all take?” To which the American replied, “15-20 years.” “But what then, senor?” The American laughed and said, “That’s the best part. When the time is right you would announce an IPO (Initial Public Offering) and sell your company stock to the public and become very rich, you would make millions.” “Millions, senor? Then what?” The American said slowly, “Then you would retire. Move to a small coastal fishing village where you would sleep late, fish a little, play with your kids, take a siesta with your wife, stroll to the village in the evenings where you could sip wine and play your guitar with your amigos…”

The Mexican fisherman (Javier) laffed his ass off at the stupidity of the American businessman. Really lafffffed his ass off, so did the wife. You know why.

But next day arrived Fibo and met the fisherman who asked, "are you as crazy and stupid as that other big shot American from yesterday?" (he brought me uptodate)

Fibo said to him, "fck the business expansion, tens of offices, IPO, the office, the employees, the various bills, the droves of people on a daily basis that one talks to, the constant grind of being in a city - instead, retire at age 21 and live the life of dreams - ANYWHERE")

Javier was stunned to hear this from Fibo and asked, "but where is your gold watch and Rolls Royce?" Shocked again at Fibo's answer, "its here in my pistols and rifle = buying power that I don't need to exercise as the power grows exponentially on a weekly basis)

Javier asked how all this is possible? Fibo said, "Investor/Trader

Javier stood up and embraced Fibo and said, "you will be my guest of honor at my house for dinner tonight, your road makes soooo much more sense than mine!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so it always will be. I reckon so. No 2nd place contender to Investor/Trader - not even close, not even on the same planet. :)

The mighty EurUsd melts in Fibo’s arms when the trade is initiated from the east side of Paradise. Waimanalo beach and Fibo a match made in Heaven - Euro fits right in. The peace and quiet. How can you go wrong? Batting average = 100%.

Next, gots to examine SPX on the monthly and in particular the obvious Expanding Triangle pattern on Daily at right edge (=now). I thought we might get a Diamond pattern but that is now dead as the higher high eliminates this. so Expanding Triangle it is. But what else might it be? How many waves are done since 2009?

DIAMOND pattern in SPY?

Diamond reversal pattern from Post #249 Dow Jones ...... shown again below. To be updated .........

NEW Short attempt:

SPY short if/when < = 287.5

Son of a gun we'll have big fun on the bayou if SPY takes out the June 3rd low with aplomb. Considerable dough will be placed at risk in a big way with initial trading exit on 30-min frame for the fastest return on initial Short investment - the rest will just run as normally done in a Short until next Fibo support. To be updated if/when.

Percentage terms levels the playing field. Percentage terms is Fibo's forte. Trouble is we are in the bend in the trend and its kicking my ass, it ain't happening yet, baby. Will it ever? It will but only if I give up and declare its a bull market like the rest of the universe. Then BEAR will announce, "we got Fibo to climb on board with the sheep, let's bugger them all NOW!

Hahahaha, ain't gonna happen!

Strange Brew:

Fibo pointing out the BROADENING TOP FORMATION ....................... in the Empire = (not different from the Roman Empire)

Holy Mother of God, are you going to let this go on and happen? Pray tell, what have these sheep done to deserve such a wanton upcoming slaughter? Wars? Or is this all a design in the Implant structure that brings on the Boom and Bust every few hundred years or % thereof? Don't matter to me Pops, soon other clowns will take the place of these running the show and they'll kill off the next generations too. Then they start from discovering Gravity, Electricity all over again and the same-o, same-o crap continues. When will this cycle end?

But I have seen this Pops and I gots to tell you its like a giant tsunami curling up as it reaches the shoreline. 2 klicks high wave.

So nice of you, Pops to flash a warning to Fibo that each of the 4 waves within the structure of the Broadening Top is a 3-waver. Aha! Pops, you're too much, such subtle signals only meant for the few chosen ones. My Ark has already been built and the chosen ones are already on it awaiting the flood. Food and water and medicines are all aboard.

We are ready. Let the games begin, Pops. Those aboard are indeed a strange brew

Fibo pointing out the BROADENING TOP FORMATION ....................... in the Empire = (not different from the Roman Empire)

Look at the Macd and Rsi broadening Tops refusal to validate Price. Yikes!

Its coming Pops, I know it is.

Fibo goes up against the world's TOP gurus and prints this moment in time

Look at the refusal of Mama-tum monthly to validate Price's Tops. Yeah, dig it, Ma scoffs at Price's bogus higher highs.

Things don't matter to Fibo no more. He came here to gather his stuff and bugger off. Nothing matters now, not the money not the land not the women. Fibo has a destiny to meet Price at the get-together party for survivors years from now in the vicinity of the 2009 low to the 1987 region.

I purposely saved the Relative Strength for last. But here's the thing ..... Trading Forum cats are so dopey, ...... so I will likely get called for spamming by numerous b*tches, so I have added a clip from a movie to drive the emphasis HOME - but the one or 2 cats here serendipitously will get it and need no emphasis about movie clips, they will get it and run with it and save their trading lives by looking occasionally at the LT chart, wherein the real juice resides. the real power, the real coefficient of Restitution

Note: All my stuff here jives with Warren Buffet's non-technical LAW = sell and get to safety when Euphoria is all around you - buy when there is blood and panic in the streets and everyone is scared sh*tless.

The chart first ............... SPY monthly. The Diamond pattern is shown on Price. Now drop down to the lower panel and look at RSI(21). I choose 21 periods for RSI because I don't want any bs wild jumps that throw me off the track. So 21 periods it is. Besides, 21 is a Fibo number, a supremely important #. Now observe the 2 trendlines in RSI. See the same weakness as in the monthly Macd? And note how the RSI 5/1/19 low is lower than the 3/1/18 low whereas in Price does a higher low. We also might have a channel on RSI.

Note also that I have changed the RSI horizontal lines from 70/30 (standard Herd) to 62/38 (Fibo style Golden Ratio approximations)

Can you dig this? :):):):) Don't answer, hahahahaha

If there would be as suggested by me, a DISLIKE button instead of a dopey Beta Male LIKE button, I would be in a bullmarket now in DISLIKES :cool::cool::cool: I love it

Break the curse of dopeyness:
Instructions from the movie:

@ 1:00 ...... "Look at her" = Look at RSI

@ 1:15 ..... "Look at me" = Look at PRICE

@ 1:42 ..... "Look at us" = Look at Price and RSI together.

@ 1:47 ..... "Look at us" = yelled at

(This could be a handsome trade. It is definitely not an 80/20 trade, i.e. it is not a trade where stuff lines up in your favor. Its a son of a gun trade because niemand/nobody will be expecting it. If anybody takes it, you must be ready to TP around $1394 by placing real time trendline under price on 15 min. timeframe)

What if Goldie (Spot Gold) fools everybody and makes a sudden dash to close to $1,394 from current $1284.4?

I ask the question becaue the upwave in Gold from August 2018 low is a total screwball, an asinine, hovine, bovine wave. Its soooo screwy it gives me a headache. But would I give any importance to the first rise from Aug 16 to Aug 28 (a 9-day move north, a sort of a mini wave)? I would. Nobody else would. But I would. Why? Because it looks like a tiny 3-waver, the signature of a FUNKY move. If Goldie is telegraphing me that she is starting out with an abc, then the move north is not finished as we still need a wave 5 up.

Hence the suspected aborning dash to $1,400 area ($1,394)

What's a fella to do in the midst of such trickery? I'd say, "go down to basic-basic, dig in there, then start deriving forward" So I placed 2 trendlines. If Goldie breaks north we're on. If south then as usual I'm just a vagrant.

Time will tell.

View attachment 263148

Remember this CALL from May 27th? Nah! Why would anybody remember such Spam? :)

See the $1,394 target called on May 27?
  • Post #122
  • May 27, 2019

At 1,389 now, left the trendline in the dust by bouncing from it, sheer vertical up.

Will post a chart later, no time now

Coming live from the west side of Paradise where blue meets blue and water tastes like wine

Fibo beat the great Paul Tudor Jones AGAIN & AGAIN by a whopping margin this time. Paul called the Gold rally on June 12, but the Fibrous One called it on May 27 right here at T2W in this thread. Its getting to the point where Fibo can't even go to the can in peace no more without first buggering yet another billionaire big shot. One by one Fibo nails 'em all. First 3, then 2, they was all wearing dusters. In the dusters there were billionaires. Inside the billionaires there was a slingshot by Fibo. And dig this ............. a computer chip doubles speed every 18 months, hahahahaha, Fibo triples once per year. :):):)

Paul even mentions the $1,400 zone that Fibo mentioned.

I told the fellas at ET that billionaires are slooooooooooow. LOL

And dig this: while Paul Tudor Jones was asleep regarding Gold prior to June 12, Fibo's friends and enemies alike at T2W and ET had already taken their first profits on the bullion rally, called right here LOL LOL LOL

And where did Gold end up today? 1,396.8 ..................... and my call was 1,394 (with mention of 1400 region) hahahahahahaha.

Now Paul says if bullion has come to 1400 then it will go to 1700. Well, Fibo will examine this later tonight and tomorrow. Going to get some soft stuff now, no time for this sh*t, enough for one day.

The monk bought lunch 3:02 - the best part of the trip

BEAR MARKETS & WAR: but this is a major 5-wave move up in the Dow Jones (the best-est yardstick) from the Great Depression low. So there will be a commensurate WAR. Therefore a significant one.

Bush/Blair are at it again. Different guys but they've learned some new methods, all in the same realm though - that of faking evidence.

Last efforts of a dying Empire to stay relevant and on Top.

The triple bottom BUM on the Vix is yet another indicator (monthly timeframe). Cup & Handle?

Imagine all that beautiful greenery, scenery, magnificent forests, gorgeous mountains, ocean and life, great food, exotic cultures of the world - none of this will we be allowed to enjoy because stupid people run the show.

BEAR Market: underway since January 26th, 2018 in a BROADENING TOP formation.

Such a formation slows down a locomotive of heavy duty weight - it takes time, can't be stopped on a dime, must be slowed down gradually, that is why TRENDS have a topping phenomena.

Tell me that Earth is NOT a prison planet = a dumping ground graveyard for the undesirables AND dissenters of the entire Universe Tell me that there is no Life in the galaxies and universes - that WE are the ONLY Life there is. LOL LOL LOL LOL.

How f***** is that? Just war and killing. Evidence clearly backs this up. Kill kill kill, take take take, enslave.

So far the only punishment for the Empire is that they have shot thesselves in the foot by Political Correctness. But this is only stage one. The punishment metered out by the Higher Consciousness will be far more severe and nothing to scoff at.

The whole sh*thouse is long overdue to go up in smoke. Get your kicks now, there may not be another worthwhile chance. Screw your job, go travel and go out with a bang. LOL

Gold:

They are coming out in droves and making all sorts of calls about Gold going to $1600 and beyond. But dig this: they do crap like this only AFTER a big move has already been underway. For this they get paid million $ salaries. Just thought-ing. ... what would these deadbeats get paid if they called the move way before the move even got going AND from the opposite direction???

HERD members operate like this. If they worked for me, I’d plug ‘em all and send them to Iraq - their deaths would save millions of investor lives

Bloody Hell, LalaLand in Spades, esp. the clowns from Mirgan Stanley and Citi

Video All over the Internet now and esp. used in Donald Trump’s sales closer training. At Forums, the stupid, useless deadbeats are in “protected mode” but out there in real life, lions are ravishing ‘em on an hourly basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.