A New Low?

Timsk, I get absolutely terrorised in comparison to how others are dealt with....
s-n-d,
I'm taking a complete flyer here, I've not done any research and I don't intend to do any. Nonetheless, if I went back over the years and interviewed all the people who've been banned by the Mods, I bet that most of them would claim they were unfairly treated. That's human nature. If you want, I'll ask all the Mods if they've ever received (up until now ;) any communication from any members saying that their treatment of you was unfair and disproportionate to that meated out to everyone else. I suspect we all know the answer. Anyway, this is all academic as you're a model T2W member now, polite and courteous and always on the right side of the site guidelines!
Tim.

Last edited by a moderator:
s-n-d,
I'm taking a complete flyer here, I've not done any research and I don't intend to do any. Nonetheless, if I went back over the years and interviewed all the people who've been banned by the Mods, I bet that most of them would claim they were unfairly treated. That's human nature. If you want, I'll ask all the Mods if they've ever received (up until now ;) any communication from any members saying that their treatment of you was unfair and disproportionate to that meated out to everyone else. I suspect we all know the answer. Anyway, this is all academic as you're a model T2W member now, polite and courteous and always on the right side of the site guidelines!
Tim.

hahahahaha you mods move quickly I'll give you that. The thread has been deleted.

5055032357_69d1d1be72_z.jpg

If you want, I'll ask all the Mods if they've ever received (up until now ;) any communication from any members saying that their treatment of you was unfair and disproportionate to that meated out to everyone else....

Whilst your at it, you might also want to ask if they recieved communication from members complaining about PREFERENTIAL treatment (I could give you a few examples but I know its a sore point, so I wont)

However, if you want to be fair and accurate, this also needs to be considered when compiling your statistics.

Yes come on hare, we are waiting :)

I am reliably informed that "I will have a long wait" this is straight from the horses mouth, so to speak.:) If this is the case, then I expect Tim will also be subjected to the same "long wait".
So, this begs the question, what are we to do in the mean time whilst we are doing all this waiting?
This is beginning to take on shades of another time when Mr Socco was kept waiting by Zupcon (whoever he was)....something to do with "quoting the rule book":LOL: I believe he also had a very long wait, perhaps he is still waiting !

Agreed (y)

its transparency we need on T2W........

I actually dont give 2 Sh*ts if someone pays T2W for advertising...so what ?

just let the poor readers know the True relationship status of Vendors and not the current status here where things are aledged to be happening

N
Hi NVP,
Well, as you're a vendor - why don't you start the ball rolling. Have you paid - or been asked to pay - anything by T2W, it's staff, moderators or contractors? If so, what were the terms and how much etc.
Tim.

Some interesting, if rather sloppy, deletion.

The ABC post has gone.

But a post quoting the post has remained :LOL:.

Will the Case of the ABC Postings ever be solved?

announcement:

i stand by the principle of free speech; and hereby will abandon trade2win until this banning business is stopped; and pboyles is back.

sorry comrades; NO more posts from me past this one on t2w; until changes are made

I will be reading posts from time to time; but will reduce the frequency; as i am utterly gutted.

am now in search of other platforms in the web; where traders can speak freely.

if changes are made; please PM me so I revisit this site again.

take care

Alphadude

please dont go....you will miss quality like this...its just getting better and better ;)

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fir...when-market-goes-against-you.html#post1841236

N

:LOL:

It's true though, they're popping up all over the place. I'd imagine revenue is going to shoot up :LOL:.

Scammers, eh? Seems you can't trade with 'em, can't run a trading forum without 'em.

One of them is even gloating over his demise in the Slapploppy thread.

Last edited by a moderator: