A New Low?

:LOL:

It's true though, they're popping up all over the place. I'd imagine revenue is going to shoot up :LOL:.

Scammers, eh? Seems you can't trade with 'em, can't run a trading forum without 'em.

One of them is even gloating over his demise in the Slapploppy thread.

Well I wish you lot would stop moaning and start hitting the report button then. Maybe it's because I'm using Chrome and the embedded ads are not always visible. I've done a quick trawl through today's posts and got rid of a lot - but probably hit a couple of innocent bystanders on the way.

Help me out you guys.

jon

they are easily spotted jon, you don't have to physically see the ad, i don't think that is its function anyway, and very difficult to replicate the ad itself. it some sort of google thing, but i know not its purpose. if you see the hidden web text then it is a guarantee that the post is a copy from either the post above it, up, or a copied yahoo answer question.

anyway...

when a new nic pops up that looks odd, one would have thought it worthy a quick look?? same with dodgy thread titles "Anyone willing to trade me these Pokemon?" and "Where could I trade in my Astro A40 headset and 5.8 MixAmp?" my post on easy spotting appears to have been removed. so i post again, with added info, so anyone can spot these clowns and report if they wish to.

it don't matter whether it explorer, chrome or firefox, you see the same whatever browser you use, it makes no difference. there are live examples to look at from yesterday, only 1 post was deleted from this clown, incidently was the thread where this info resides lol, the rest were left up.

ok first thing is to go to new posts page 7 where it currently resides as of now, and mouse over the title "Where could I trade in my Astro A40 headset and 5.8 MixAmp?" the post will pop up in a box and reveal the hidden web text. a quick mouse over through new posts takes seconds, these clowns can easily be revealed and be rid of. again, it doesn't matter what browser is used.

another way of doing it is go to the prime suspects posts. there too, all can be easily revealed, see http://www.trade2win.com/boards/search.php?searchid=8723416 you can see the hidden web text from there too, no matter the browser.

if all else fails and actually looking at a post, hit reply button, there too you can see the hidden web text. again, no matter what browser is used.

i hope the info is useful, and not deleted this time lol (y)

well if you are after encouraging more report posts on such spammers, then maybe it would have been prudent to leave the posts a while, for member education purposes. not remove the instant their whereabout were known. it's not like they were new or anything, they been hanging around there all day already.

they are easily spotted jon, you don't have to physically see the ad, i don't think that is its function anyway, and very difficult to replicate the ad itself. it some sort of google thing, but i know not its purpose. if you see the hidden web text then it is a guarantee that the post is a copy from either the post above it, up, or a copied yahoo answer question.

anyway...

when a new nic pops up that looks odd, one would have thought it worthy a quick look?? same with dodgy thread titles "Anyone willing to trade me these Pokemon?" and "Where could I trade in my Astro A40 headset and 5.8 MixAmp?" my post on easy spotting appears to have been removed. so i post again, with added info, so anyone can spot these clowns and report if they wish to.

it don't matter whether it explorer, chrome or firefox, you see the same whatever browser you use, it makes no difference. there are live examples to look at from yesterday, only 1 post was deleted from this clown, incidently was the thread where this info resides lol, the rest were left up.

ok first thing is to go to new posts page 7 where it currently resides as of now, and mouse over the title "Where could I trade in my Astro A40 headset and 5.8 MixAmp?" the post will pop up in a box and reveal the hidden web text. a quick mouse over through new posts takes seconds, these clowns can easily be revealed and be rid of. again, it doesn't matter what browser is used.

another way of doing it is go to the prime suspects posts. there too, all can be easily revealed, see http://www.trade2win.com/boards/search.php?searchid=8723416 you can see the hidden web text from there too, no matter the browser.

if all else fails and actually looking at a post, hit reply button, there too you can see the hidden web text. again, no matter what browser is used.

i hope the info is useful, and not deleted this time lol (y)

Tried the link - no joy -blank page stating "Sorry - no matches"

This afternoon weve seen yet another low ! not surprising, the trend is strong.

:( 5 posts in a row this morning from justal10117890 not ringing any alarm bells then? sat there nearly 12 hrs now!

if they know they can get way with it for this length of time, they'll just keep coming back. hit em hard and fast, they'll leave this forum alone and move on.

babypips, forexfactory and elite aren't afflicted by this

Last edited:
:( 5 posts in a row this morning from justal10117890 not ringing any alarm bells then? sat there nearly 12 hrs now!

if they know they can get way with it for this length of time, they'll just keep coming back. hit em hard and fast, they'll leave this forum alone and move on.

well why not just hit the report button then - it takes no time and you don't even have to type anything - the report will be enough

i don't do the reports no more. this has been gone into re petes post reporting discussions.

i have explained to you guys the swift spotting techniques, go get em tiger :D

General gist of my ban was 'if you want to expose scams go start your own website as this is costing us thousands'. Then there was an ultimatum that if I ever mentioned LTG again or started a new thread then I'd be permanently banned. So I started a new thread.

Last edited:
General gist of my ban was 'if you want to expose scams go start your own website as this is costing us thousands'. Then there was an ultimatum that if I ever mentioned LTG again or started a new thread them I'd be permanently banned. So I started a new thread.
Who are LTG then?

They're Australians.

I spent a few hours recently trying to find a financial instrument with sufficient volatility, and a broker who provides enough margin, to theoretically achieve the returns, within the timescales that they are claiming.

MB's 300% per trade claims are chicken feed in comparison to the claims that are being made by this outfit, they are simply outrageous.

I failed miserably to identify an instrument with sufficient volatility that could provide the returns being claimed in their promotional video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back, Boylesey!

We're on your side made. If you get banned again I'm gonna spamming out bad press against t2w all over the internet and I suggest others do too.

Love,

Scose

Welcome back, Boylesey!

We're on your side made. If you get banned again I'm gonna spamming out bad press against t2w all over the internet and I suggest others do too.

Love,

Scose

And I'll be right along side you.

I asked as civil and perfectly reasonable question, which again has been deleted. Trader333, TimSK, Barjon, CV etc have all been around the block, they all know the basics, and in some cases a hell of a lot more. How can it possibly be the case that not a single person questions these claims ?

This isnt a case of someone slighly exaggerating, this is a case of the most ridiculous claims being made, followed by a long standing a systematic attempt to prevent public discussion of these issues.

The treatment recieved by pboyles, if sanctioned by t2w's owners and shareholders is an absolute disgrace, and one that they will live to regret.