A sad, sad day...

And you 'found' t2w when, a couple of months back?

I don't see the connection between when I joined and my asking for proof. In any case I have been asking for proofs for years and years. This is what I do on internet forums of all kinds. It terrifies people and it gives me some lulz.

Imortalised by Google

This made me laugh - this is their legacy according to google

Attachments

• Paz & Dash.JPG
    Paz & Dash.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 281
I don't see the connection between when I joined and my asking for proof. In any case I have been asking for proofs for years and years. This is what I do on internet forums of all kinds. It terrifies people and it gives me some lulz.

Troll Denied

You are clearly very emotional. Why don't you come back when you feel better? That way you will not embarrass yourself so much.

Weird how you seem to be defending BeginnerJoe quite heavily... You do know i can find out if its a duplicate account.... Do you know how an Internet Password works....?

Troll denied

Im glad that Pazienza was banned. Useless member of trade2win... His comments were about as practical as a chocolate tea pot.

True. But, at least he wasn't stupid enough trying to double his money using triangles.

triangles!! haha! that be his cats ears formation with one ear mercilesly lopped off, to hide his intent see, else he'd have been rumbled on the spot who he was, surely?

It's just my name. My parents didn't like me.

Is there an Iberian connection here? Does the chap have some famous steps in Rome? Are his practices frowned upon?

you know it :) actually he's the original web wide lulz merchant, you new ones aren't in the same league. i can tell, as you have no self pics in your dirty stained boxers :sick: :-0

Mofo T Lulz: let's hope you don't get banz so quickly this time. No more ghey stuff plz. A lot of us are perfectly straight. Some are even straighter than arrow.