A sad, sad day...

oops! mofo didn't last long. maybe a less conspicuous nick may fair better next go, like sticking 89 at end of your nick. sure fire winner! :LOL:

:LOL:

BetaApollo89...yeah, that should go unnoticed:devilish:

well ok, i concede on that example :D

i have a fair point that with near 400 members with 89 in their nick it's a fair chance that you'd get lost in the crowd. i'm sure spanish has plenty of nicks as spares. unlike mofo t lulz, which undoubtedly stuck out like a sore thumb and drew the instant attention of admin and mods. how on earth he thought he'd last more than a few posts on that nick :LOL:

Don't forget The fonz ,Schlongman Bada$$, The lulz guy and possibly Wasted years:LOL:
T2w is dull old place without Pazienza and D.R.R:sleep:

Don't forget The fonz ,Schlongman Bada$$, The lulz guy and possibly Wasted years:LOL:
T2w is dull old place without Pazienza and D.R.R:sleep:

for sure, very quiet. i like him and yes, livens the place up. but site rules have to be upheld and the mods do a good job of rooting out the trouble makers. behaving just aint his style i guess, shame :(

neither is trading judging by time misspent on forums...

Actually his trading was reasonable as he's quite experienced with the rapage in the market. Can't say the same for your idol who was trying to double his money in a month and ended up losing his shirt plus much, much more.

You definitely need more work before you are ready to judge and to back the right horse.

Actually his trading was reasonable as he's quite experienced with the rapage in the market. Can't say the same for your idol who was trying to double his money in a month and ended up losing his shirt plus much, much more.

You definitely need more work before you are ready to judge and to back the right horse.

Not so, not so. I have a grand total of zero idols on internet forums, globally. I still stand by my original opinions about Spazienza, he was a complete pest, regardless of trading ability. I also still stand by my original opinions about 'that OP', he was harmless but I never got a chance to hear what he would have said.

Not so, not so. I have a grand total of zero idols on internet forums, globally. I still stand by my original opinions about Spazienza, he was a complete pest, regardless of trading ability. I also still stand by my original opinions about 'that OP', he was harmless but I never got a chance to hear what he would have said.

Don't worry asscube, there will be plenty more like him coming along that you can "learn" from :rolleyes::LOL:.

Or you could take your head out of your a$$ and save yourself some time by waking up to the blindingly obvious - they NEVER have anything useful to say.

They always manage to suck in some gullible boobs before they blow up though...:LOL:

Be patient asscube, it won't be long before we have another 100%-a-month guru for you to worship. But one thing you need to realise (and this is First Class advice) - you will never make any progress whilst you are hanging around threads started by people like Spanish promising to double their money in a month.

Don't worry asscube, there will be plenty more like him coming along that you can "learn" from :rolleyes::LOL:.

Or you could take your head out of your a$$ and save yourself some time by waking up to the blindingly obvious - they NEVER have anything useful to say.

They always manage to suck in some gullible boobs before they blow up though...:LOL:

Be patient asscube, it won't be long before we have another 100%-a-month guru for you to worship. But one thing you need to realise (and this is First Class advice) - you will never make any progress whilst you are hanging around threads started by people like Spanish promising to double their money in a month.

Who said I was waiting to learn from that thread? He was making calls. I just wanted to see if he won or lost. I hadnt planned on following it for a meaningful length of time to discover his 'trading strategy'. Bit of harmless fun.

Hmm, only 17 posts there Phantom... just another Spazienza nic I'm guessing. F*ckin idiot.

I've not looked in on this thread for a while, but is this now where a couple of multi nic trolls are arguing over who is the best/worst/most banned troll? A new t2w twilight zone has been discovered and no mistake..:D

I've not looked in on this thread for a while, but is this now where a couple of multi nic trolls are arguing over who is the best/worst/most banned troll? A new t2w twilight zone has been discovered and no mistake..:D

Nobody is arguing over that. Your eyesight must be as bad as your "trading" :)lol:).

Hahahaha...now where have I seen that posting style before? :LOL:

My psychoanalysis suggests the an4l sheetz gave him away easy. Also the gap between responses need to be longer to disorient the modz who maybe used to his posting style.

Who said I was waiting to learn from that thread? He was making calls. I just wanted to see if he won or lost. I hadnt planned on following it for a meaningful length of time to discover his 'trading strategy'. Bit of harmless fun.

Hmm, only 17 posts there Phantom... just another Spazienza nic I'm guessing. F*ckin idiot.

I'm a "f*ckin idiot" am I? I wasn't the one who fell for the bullsh1t on that thread to the extent that I actually ended up defending Spanish :LOL:.

And you just wanted to "see if he won or lost"? There was never anything to see - it was obvious what was going on right from the start (at least, obvious to anyone who isn't an absolute f*ckin' cretin).

"F*ckin idiot"? You must be. :LOL: