Hi guys & gals

Day 44 = Small Down
-0.43%

A New Day
Total +15.44%

Big Gains
+1.42 - NVDA
+1.21 - AAPL

Hope Friday is a good day for all of us.

Everyone have nice day & a great weekend.

Stay Safe & Be Well

Hey All

Day 45 = Breaking Even
+0.01%

A New Day
Total +15.45%

Big Gains
+10.47% - AAPL
+3.70% - AMZN
+2.06% - ENPH
+1.24% - ADBE
+1.14% - ATVI
+1.11% - DIS
+1.10% - KR
+1.02% - EBAY
+0.82% - NKE
+0.81% - DTE

Friday was an awesome day for Apple.

Good day for Amazon & Enphase as well.

Today feels like a nice day to trade.

Let's all have a great week.

Stay Safe & Be Well

Hey Folks.

What a Day!

Day 46 = Great Success
+2.60%

A New Day
Total +18.05%

Omg

+18.81% for Plug Power
+8.43% for Sun Run
+7.74% for Ballard Power
+6.11% for Sun Power
+5.62% for Microsoft
+5.26% for Galapagos

+18.81% for Plug Power!

What a great day for clean energy.

Microsoft comes through huge along with Nvidia. Very nice to see them go for great success.

I feel like we have all achieved a great success these past 46 days. +18.05% is a very decent success. Its a very nice achievment for us all.

Sure we could have done a bit better. I wish I would have been watching RUN & SPWR closer. I would have added them in sooner. But all things said we are all doing really well.

Hope everyone stays in good spirits. Life ain't easy. It sure is nice to have some pals in the world. Help each other up when we fall down. Learn from one another. Share & grow together.

What a great way to spend a day. Investing in a fresh new clean way to live our lives. Welcome in & embrace our future.

Very cool if you ask me.

Everyone take good care of yourselves.

Stay Safe & Be well.

Good Morning

My apologies for being unaware of the details of hurricane isaias and where it made landfall. I still don't know any details of extent of damage.

I do know these times can be very difficult on the areas where the storm passed through. If you are in the position to lend a helping hand to those in need of the help please do.

Day 47 = Another Great Success
+1.75%

A New Day
Total +19.80%

Big Gainers
+13.02% - SEDG
+12.64% - ENPH
+12.22% - SPWR
+9.45% - RUN
+3.18% - COST
+2.21% - NFLX
+1.98% - NVDA
+1.96% - ATVI
+1.72% - INTC
+1.70% - XEL
+1.55% - DTE
+1.52% - SHW
+1.47% - DLTR

Very Nice

Feels great to post up another great success.

Let's keep up the good work.

Stay Safe & Be Well

Good Morning

Day 48 = Another Success
+1.87%

A New Day
Total +21.67%

Big Gains
+10.15% - SEDG
+8.80% - DIS
+8.76% - ENPH
+8.16% - REGI
+6.57% - RUN
+4.36% - MA
+3.71% - NKE
+3.51% - SPWR
+2.19% - PLUG
+2.11% - AMZN
+1.98% - V
+1.74% - JPM
+1.52% - BAC
+1.00% - GLPG
+0.93% - BLDP

We are doing so well.

3 great success days in a row.

Great Day for Solar Edge, Disney, Enphase, Renewable Energy & Sun Run. All up over 5%. Very nice indeed.

Let's all be thankful for the success.

Stay Safe & Be Well.

Last edited:
Hey everyone.

I heard on the radio an announcement for DTE and how they have been helping communities & families through the Corona crisis. I just wanted to take the time to say thank you. Thank you for caring about the people who you provide for. DTE genuinely seems to care about the community & for the people who live here in Michigan.

Thank you for helping people through these difficult times. I believe DTE will embrace the clean energy movement & help lead the way towards a better tomorrow.

In my opinion the world is full of goodness. It is a real shame that the media can be so consumed with negativity. It is so refreshing to just be happy with who you are & happy to be where you are at in life. To be grateful for everything we do have. You don't need to be rich to be happy. Rich or poor you are allowed to enjoy today.

What is it we are all searching for in life?

It is a very interesting question. There is no right or wrong answer really. A great success to one person may completely differ from another. Which is ok. Being different is normal. Great joy is what im searching for.

It brings me great joy to be at peace with myself. To be me. To be there for my family & to love them unconditionally. To help invest in a better tomorrow. Recognize I'm different than most, but to accept myself for who I am today. To be ok with being myself. You are beautiful just the way you are.

A long time ago, I learned from a lady who lost her husband in a tragic accident to never go to sleep angry. Especially with the ones you love. To always let people know you love them & accept them for who they are.

She taught me to be at peace with myself & to be grateful for everything you do have in life. Our families & our good health, sometimes we don't realize what we have until it's taken away.

Anyways, I do have love for everyone & everyone here at T2W. We are like 1 big family. Thanks for listening to me ramble. It really helps to have a positive way to channel my energy. You guys are all alright by me.

Have a nice night.

Last edited:
Day 49 = Nice Success
+1.06%

A New Day
Total +22.73%

Big Gains
+15.01% - PLUG
+4.71% - REGI
+3.49% - AAPL
+3.25% - ADBE
+2.99% - ATVI
+2.52% - DIS
+1.80% - GOOG
+1.60% - MSFT
+1.39% - NFLX
+1.36% - V
+1.25% - DTE
+0.98% - COST

Amazing Progress.

I just checked some old portfolios dating back from December. We are very fortunate for our great success. We should all be really grateful.

Well everyone take care.

Have a nice day & a great weekend.

Stay Safe & Be Well.

Day 50 = Small Success
+0.42%

A New Day
Total +23.15%

Big Gains
+7.30% - REGI
+6.27% - SPWR
+5.13% - PLUG
+3.20% - XEL
+2.51% - BAC
+2.50% - SEDG
+2.20% - JPM
+2.06% - ENPH
+1.67% - GLPG
+1.64% - DTE
+1.40% - NKE
+1.05% - LOW
+0.93% - DLTR
+0.84% - HD

Welcome to a new week.

Hope everyone had a good weekend & break from the bull.

It's almost go time.

Let's all have another great week.

Stay Safe & Be Well

Day 51 = A Small Success
+0.62%

A New Day
Total +23.77%

Big Gains
+7.92% - REGI
+6.74% - PLUG
+3.49% - NKE
+2.78% - RUN
+2.48% - INTC
+2.28% - SPWR
+1.72% - BAC
+1.45% - AAPL
+1.30% - DLTR
+1.27% - JPM
+1.15% - DTE
+1.14% - HD

Good day for Renewable Energy Group & for Plug Power. We are so used to the big ups now, we should still be really thankful.

Nike, Sun Run, Intel & Sun Power came through with some nice numbers as well.

Feels like a good time to be alive & investing in a better tomorrow. This renewable energy movement will really help us start the resolution process for the worlds energy crisis. At least we are all making an attempt & addressing the issue. Putting forth a real effort to better our tomorrow.

You could spend all your time discussing the problem, both coal & oil are harmful to our planet. Or we could all spend our time focused on a solution for a better tomorrow.

I would much rather focus on our bright future. Clean & Renewable energy can be part of the solution. We need not focus on the negatives. We are all doing the planet good by investing in clean energy.

I wish for everyone to be well & be in good health. Together we can all embrace the new technologies available today. Clean & Renewable energy is awesome!

Its even great for our economy. Gets people excited about a new way to invest. Gets people excited about a new way to live. What a win + win!

We have been making some great progress, let's keep up the good work. It really is such a great cause.

Stay Safe & Be Well.

Last edited:
Hey Everyone.

My apologies for another off topic post. Just wanted to share my voice with you all.

My therapist used to tell me... Ashton you have every right to be as happy as you would like. As long as you're not hurting or harming anyone, as long as you are not breaking the law you can live your life however you choose to.

She would sometimes become frustrated with me bc she had to repeat herself so often. You see I hear voices sometimes that would tell me to do the opposite of what my therapist said I have every right to do. They would tell me not to do the things that made me happy. Really sad actually.

She would also say that it isn't selfish a bit to live your own American dream. Its ok to follow your dreams & live your own happy life. She would say that if others are happy for your happiness, then it's like the icing on your cake. But you should never live your life just to make others happy. To my therapist, each individuals happiness is what life is all about.

I'm a bit different than most. My joy comes from making others happy. Which kinda goes against what she was teaching me. My joy comes from being strong, stable & sober. It really brings me joy when the folks around me are happy. Loving my family, loving & caring for others & loving myself brings me joy. Loving human beings unconditionally is an awesome way to live your life in my opinion.

Anyways, I truly believe everything happens for a reason. Maybe the voices I hear could be a blessing. I attempt to keep a positive, well balanced, calm & open mind. We can all improve at something. I will always do my best to love & appreciate life. Live my life to the fullest. Be passionate about improving & helping others out in their time of need.

I am able to post on T2W just about everyday. I really do enjoy achieving great success. Those posts really do bring me joy.

Hope everyone can be healthy & happy with life. If we don't like something or disagree with something we have the ability to change it in our life. We can make or amend the laws we would like to change.
We really are able to make changes to the laws & create a better life for everyone in our society.

Maybe we all could benefit from helping others out. Helping each other up when we fall down. Doing something nice or kind for someone in need of help. Maybe by helping others we could find happiness & joy in ourselves.

Sorry for my long ramble.

Expressing myself is really good for my mental health. Even if I'm a bit bonkers, it's good therapy for me. I'm able to free myself from my thoughts, feelings & emotions. Instead of bottling them up, let them out constructively. If you made it this far in reading I must thank you. I really mean to do good in the world. I'm genuinely grateful to have such a cool forum to post in.

Well everyone have a nice night. We will be back on the bull tomorrow. It should make for another great day.

Take Care

Last edited:
Day 52 = Big Down
-2.25%

A New Day
Total +21.52%

Big Gains
+3.16% - JPM
+1.75% - MA
+1.39% - GLPG
+1.36% - BAC
+1.32% - DIS

Well, it is what it is.

We can't achieve great success everyday.

Sometimes the downs create good buy points.

Everyone have a nice day.

Stay Safe & Be Well.

Last edited:
Day 53 = Greart Success!
+2.31%

A New Day
Total +23.83%

Big Gains
+13.12% - TSLA
+6.07% - RUN
+5.78% - ENPH
+5.44% - SEDG
+5.44% - NVDA
+4.20% - BLDP
+3.32% - AAPL
+3.27% - ATVI
+3.00% - REGI
+2.99% - SHW
+2.86% - MSFT
+2.82% - DLTR
+2.65% - AMZN
+2.46% - GLPG
+2.42% - HD
+2.41% - SPWR
+2.33% - ADBE
+2.21% - EBAY
+2.08% - INTC
+1.83% - NFLX
+1.79% - LOW
+1.78% - GOOG
+1.36% - XEL
+1.30% - COST
+1.21% - DTE
+1.02% - KR
+1.00% - DIS

Boogety, Boogety, Boogety...

What a Day!

Really happy for all our success.

Look at Tesla, +13.12%

I went for the bold green.

Very Nice day for many stocks.

Very Nice Indeed

Everyone have a good day.

Stay Safe & Be Well

Good Morning

Day 54 = A Nice Day
+1.18%

A New Day
Total +25.01%

Big Gains
+6.87% - PLUG
+5.18% - ENPH
+4.65% - SEDG
+4.26% - TSLA
+3.18% - RUN
+2.57% - BLDP
+1.96% - REGI
+1.77% - AAPL
+1.74% - GLPG
+1.42% - EBAY
+1.24% - NKE
+1.23% - NFLX
+1.05% - ADBE

Pretty good day for us.

Great Day for Renewable Energy.

Very fortunate for our success.

25% in less than 3 months is quite good.

Quite good indeed.

Stay Safe & Be Well

Good Morning.

Sorry 4 the political talk.

I am very interested to learn what people think of Joe Biden's new running mate. He is a man of his word & selected a lady for his partner. He seems to be already making good decisions. I personally believe Kamala Harris will make a great Vice President.

I havent been following politics much & really don't know that much about Kamala Harris. I do believe in Biden & trust in him. If he has great faith in Harris so should we. Joe Biden i do believe will be a breath of fresh air. Our first lady Vice President Kamala Harris will join him, two great leaders for us all.

In all honesty I have much respect for Trump. Would like to thank him for leading us through some really difficult times. It is so much easier to criticize than to stand up for someone. Trump is a brilliant business man.

Trump & Pence stepped up & helped us all through some really troubling times. It was an extremely difficult & unsettling time for all of us. I think we should all be grateful to have President Trump in office.

Now its a new day. A fresh new beginning for the United States. Welcome in Biden & Harris.

Hopefully our roots in politics & in government can be restored. The only aim of government as written into the constitution is to serve & protect the people. I feel like Biden truely cares about every person. People will be his priority. He made his first big decision in choosing his running mate & it already feels like a great success.

Just felt like sharing my opinion.

My apologies if I upset or offended anyone.

Everyone take good care.

Last edited:
Hey folks.

Day 55 = Small Down
-0.38%

A New Day
Total +24.63%

Big Gains
+2.31% - KR
+1.83% - TSLA
+1.61% - DLTR
+1.06% - NVDA

Look at Kroger.

Took home first place.

Nice gain.

Really hope we have a good day today.

My spirits could use a great success.

Everyone Stay Safe & Be Well.

Day 56 = Great Day
+2.18%

A New Day
Total +26.81%

Big Gains
+11.20% - TSLA
+8.14% - BLDP
+7.02% - PLUG
+6.68% - NVDA
+4.60% - RUN
+3.30% - GLPG
+2.74% - HD
+2.64% -LOW
+2.60% - ENPH
+2.05% - DLTR
+1.98% - ATVI
+1.88% - EBAY
+1.72% - KR
+1.42% - V
+1.15% - SPWR
+1.09% - AMZN
+1.09% - COST
+1.05% - MA

Hey Folks.

Another Good Day for us.

Hope everyone stays safe & is well.

We are doing great on the market.

It really does feel awesome to achieve success.

Big thanks to everyone who has helped with the cause. You are much appreciated.

Hey guys,

My apologies for another post on politics.

I just watched an ad for Trump.

The phony Kamala Harris video on youtube.

It would be really nice if we spent our time & money on ads of the ways we are all going to make America great again. Instead of slander your opponents, you could make an effort to better the world.

While Trump lead we had chaos on the streets. The video is proof of just how unstable America became under his leadership.

When Barack & Biden lead our nation we didn't have the country in chaos. It's not Trumps fault we became unstable with the covid 19.

Trump is our leader. He must accept responsibility for the cities that were ruined. I don't believe any cities were ruined. Our country was in turmoil mostly because of COVID.

I must admit I actually do like Trump for his tenacity. He is extremely tenacious. He is a good human being. I believe he means well.

I'm about as blue of a donkey as you could get. If I were a red elephant I might even vote for Trump.

Here is a challenge for Trump....

Instead of highlighting the chaos which unfolded under your leadership, make a vid for the people who want to make America great again. You dont have to sling mud.

In my opinion we could all focus our time, money & effort on making the world great. We are the United States of America. Many countries look for our leadership. We should focus on improving our planet as well as our country.

Let us know all the ways in which we can improve. Lead us all down a path of improvement. Many people love, respect & look up to you. Many people believe in you. Many people want to make the country great again. Show them the way. Lead them. Spend your time & power to create more peace & prosperity in the world.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

My apologies for another post on politics.

I just watched an ad for Trump.

The phony Kamala Harris video on youtube.

It would be really nice if we spent our time & money on ads of the ways we are all going to make America great again. Instead of slander your opponents, you could make an effort to better the world.

While Trump lead we had chaos on the streets. The video is proof of just how unstable America became under his leadership.

When Barack & Biden lead our nation we didn't have the country in chaos. It's not Trumps fault we became unstable with the covid 19.

Trump is our leader. He must accept responsibility for the cities that were ruined. I don't believe any cities were ruined. Our country was in turmoil mostly because of COVID.

I must admit I actually do like Trump for his tenacity. He is extremely tenacious. He is a good human being. I believe he means well.

I'm about as blue of a donkey as you could get. If I were a red elephant I might even vote for Trump.

Here is a challenge for Trump....

Instead of highlighting the chaos which unfolded under your leadership, make a vid for the people who want to make America great again. You dont have to sling mud.

In my opinion we could all focus our time, money & effort on making the world great. We are the United States of America. Many countries look for our leadership. We should focus on improving our planet as well as our country.

Let us know all the ways in which we can improve. Lead us all down a path of improvement. Many people love, respect & look up to you. Many people believe in you. Many people want to make the country great again. Show them the way. Lead them. Spend your time & power to create more peace & prosperity in the world.
No matter who wins the presidency, the US government will continue to give billions of tax dollars to an apartheid state called Israel. That money could be put to better use being spent on it's own citizens .

Day 57 = Decent Up
+0.55%

A New Day
Total +27.36%

Big Gains
+4.67% - PLUG
+4.09% - AMZN
+2.80% - TSLA
+2.68% - GOOG
+2.64% - ADBE
+2.35% - SPWR
+2.32% - BLDP
+1.97% - NFLX
+1.39% - ATVI
+1.24% - NKE

We made some good gains.

Maybe not a Great Success, but a nice decent day.

Everyone take care.

Stay Safe & Be Well.

Last edited: