Off on Hols

Sharky

Staff
Just to let everyone know that as of tomorrow, 12th May - I'll be off on my holidays and won't be back in the office until the 1st June.

Although I may be able to log in a few times over that time, I obviously won't be able to reply to emails or pms. Whilst I'm away Mark (FTSE Beater) has kindly agreed to monitor our trade2win email accounts, so if there are any urgent matters that need attending to there will be someone available to assist, and of course there are always our Super Mods, and Forum Editors on hand to help too.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to close the store for the duration of the time that I'm away. So if anyone was thinking of ordering anything in the next couple of weeks - today is realistically your last day to do it.

have a nice time sharky. want to say that your work on this site is much appreciated, keeping us rabble in check :)

and have a pina colada for me too :)

FC

Thanks FC.

I had a great time, and managed to stay away from a computer for *most* of the time - which was quite an acheivement. Course now I'm back I'm looking forward to working on a number of improvements to the site - so stay tuned!

Must say a quick thank you to the mods and in particular Mark (FTSE Beater), for looking after things whilst I was away.