$10,000/month | How to make it real – revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chances of Yokiro and CYOF being one and the same are remote to say the least ...hmm, unless Lou Dean has popped off over to Puerto Rico and started a mushroom farm ;)

Reactions: ian
The chances of Yokiro and CYOF being one and the same are remote to say the least ...hmm, unless Lou Dean has popped off over to Puerto Rico and started a mushroom farm ;)

Bit intrigued by this character " CYOF" did a search on T2W nothing has come up
who was he? and what did he do?

Just thought it was someone messing around, saying they were from P Rico, when really they were from craggy island.:sneaky:

Bit intrigued by this character " CYOF" did a search on T2W nothing has come up
who was he? and what did he do?

Try this one for starters :D

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/23199-little-circle.html AKA The List

Actually we could start a parallel thread titled The Magnificant Seven Ride Again or The Return Of The Seven, just for old times sake :LOL:

On second thoughts, a bad idea and the thread most likely turn out more akin to Blazing Saddles and full of guff around the camp fire.

Just thought it was someone messing around, saying they were from P Rico, when really they were from craggy island.:sneaky:

Ah, there you go, most do tell the truth as to location I have found.

In relation to the thread and comments about members being left hanging around, perhaps this is a test to see who has the foresight and drive to seek out the information, rather than just sit on a thread and wait to be given it. A rather good natural selection process you'll have to admit ;)

I have to say I do not know the stats as to the numbers involved receiving the strat from within this thread or got it from out there on the net.

OK. My first post HAS to be a response but I guess after 19 pages and 5 weeks the games a bogey by now.... what the hell.... I'd like to be considered.

Someone from the Emerald Isle who believed in the "little people". I never did understand what "CYOF" stood for, although put in reverse I could get some sense out of them.

ROFLMAO, I hadn't looked at it like that. There, he was a troll after all, shame really, he was ok when he first arrived here.

Tears in my eyes I have and my cheeks really hurt :)

Lol.

"make a million pounds in a second using my advanced system" yeah maybe, if you could understand the system and understand when its relevant to the market.

, he was ok when he first arrived here.

Tears in my eyes I have and my cheeks really hurt :)

:LOL: Don, you make it sound as if we converted him! Poor old Soccy, I have an idea that that frigate that he used to go around on, firing broadsides, had a loose cannon in having CYOF as a crew member.

:LOL: Don, you make it sound as if we converted him! Poor old Soccy, I have an idea that that frigate that he used to go around on, firing broadsides, had a loose cannon in having CYOF as a crew member.

I can't stop laffing about that either, the moment he invited him onboard socco must have regretted it, some gate keeper he turned out to be :LOL:

Does anyone know the whereabouts of FOYC, and has anyone seen Elvis lately :D

Unless Yokiro pops in and wrestles his thread back on track it maybe appear time to close it, yes?

Yes this sounds too good to be true. I am interested. I liked this " It’s absolutely free of charge so why would you doubt about trying. But, like a friend of mine says: “Trying is for losers, be a doer”.

Yokiros disappeared.

Yokiros disappeared.

Yokiros disappeared.

I assumed he went here: www.trade2win.org, but I notice that link is now down. Hope bully didn't sell too many puts on the footsy?

I think that Socco took his pirate ship to some far off island and, there, buried both treasure and CYOF together.

If anyone goes treasure hunting and finds a skeleton buried with it, you'll know who it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.