How to make 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! You complete muppets, you think you have it all worked out but you're wrong, completely wrong.

The guy's gone because you bullied him out of here, no other reason.

He has tried selling nothing, his blog tries to sell nothing. He has been posting successful LIVE calls for years.

Seriously... Meanreversion, Black Swan, FX Bandit and Forker... You're idiots.

Lets see live calls from you four. You all claim to be successful traders, show us some proof. Idiots.

Liam, if you're that bothered follow him to his blog, where you can get scammed in peace. Don't take my word for it - read what Arabian Nights had to say about him, or better yet use your brain and look at what this muppet's actually provided.

PM him and beg him to take you on, let you visit his blog - I'm sure he'll oblige :)lol:).

Honestly, the people that have been on top of this cretin (I am the least of them) have done you a massive favour.

He spouts nothing nut boll0cks, and that is the truth. The very best you could have expected from him is wasted time, far more likely you'd have lighter pockets.

Do you not get it? None of them ask for money right from the off. There's a very well-trodden scammer path that always begins with free "help".

But if you want to run down it after him, you still can. It's as Arabian says - truly shocking how people want so desperately to believe.

This guy was not bullied off anything, I can promise you that. He's going because either he's got enough suckers interested, or the good work put in by Black Swan and others has convinced him it's a dead loss.

If the latter, he will almost certainly reappear under a different guise.

hahahahahhaha look at liam the angry bender

I'll make this very simple, maybe it'll get through to you:

Is a strategy that eventually loses all your money good? Even if you make lots before it all disappears?

Anyway beddy bies for me so take yer time :D

Hahahaha yeah I'm angry because I don't like bullies be it online or anywhere else. He uses no stops... That has f*ck all to do with me or you. I was quite interested in the rest though and I had every right to be.

The guy was bullied off the forum, nothing more, nothing less. The guys responsible are idiots.

Hahahaha yeah I'm angry because I don't like bullies be it online or anywhere else. He uses no stops... That has f*ck all to do with me or you. I was quite interested in the rest though and I had every right to be.

The guy was bullied off the forum, nothing more, nothing less. The guys responsible are idiots.

I can see that you're angry, but please read my post above. He was NOT bullied. He left for the reasons that I gave (if he even does end up leaving - wouldn't be surprised to see a comeback).

The people you are now abusing (forget me) have saved you a lot of wasted time and probably a fair bit of money.

Liam, if you're that bothered follow him to his blog, where you can get scammed in peace. Don't take my word for it - read what Arabian Nights had to say about him, or better yet use your brain and look at what this muppet's actually provided.

PM him and beg him to take you on, let you visit his blog - I'm sure he'll oblige :)lol:).

Honestly, the people that have been on top of this cretin (I am the least of them) have done you a massive favour.

He spouts nothing nut boll0cks, and that is the truth. The very best you could have expected from him is wasted time, far more likely you'd have lighter pockets.

Do you not get it? None of them ask for money right from the off. There's a very well-trodden scammer path that always begins with free "help".

But if you want to run down it after him, you still can. It's as Arabian says - truly shocking how people want so desperately to believe.

This guy was not bullied off anything, I can promise you that. He's going because either he's got enough suckers interested, or the good work put in by Black Swan and others has convinced him it's a dead loss.

If the latter, he will almost certainly reappear under a different guise.

For someone who seems so intelligent you don't read too well. I'm not gonna sit here defending my reasons for believing the guy - I've said it all before. You lot are basing your accusations on f*ck all.

The guy has been posting live calls for 3+ years and they're there for all to see. I don't see where your opinions came from.

You are nothing more than a bully.

The people you are now abusing (forget me) have saved you a lot of wasted time and probably a fair bit of money.

You've saved me nothing, I wouldn't pay for anything as I've said before. The people I'm 'abusing' are fools and I have no respect for them anymore anyway.

You've saved me nothing, I wouldn't pay for anything as I've said before. The people I'm 'abusing' are fools and I have no respect for them anymore anyway.

Very well, you should follow him to his blog. I am sure he will welcome you, and that environment might be more conducive to his method of teaching.

Liam, I promised that I won't engage in further discussions with 4x until he offers something tangible. However, this is addressed at you.

If you want to know what 4x, in a perverted and mathematically incorrect manner, was getting at, I can help you. It ain't rocket science, it's just basic probability ad statistics.

However, it doesn't guarantee that it will make you 100% a year, let alone a month. In fact, I have absolutely no clue if it will help you. I can also tell you how I try to make money, as there is nothing secret to it. In fact, my premise, to some degree, is sorta a bit similar to what 4x was talking about, in his misguided (IMHO) manner. I promise I won't ask for anything in return, but no other promises.

Liam, I promised that I won't engage in further discussions with 4x until he offers something tangible. However, this is addressed at you.

If you want to know what 4x, in a perverted and mathematically incorrect manner, was getting at, I can help you. It ain't rocket science, it's just basic probability ad statistics.

However, it doesn't guarantee that it will make you 100% a year, let alone a month. In fact, I have absolutely no clue if it will help you. I can also tell you how I try to make money, as there is nothing secret to it. In fact, my premise, to some degree, is sorta a bit similar to what 4x was talking about, in his misguided (IMHO) manner. I promise I won't ask for anything in return, but no other promises.

Mate, I'm not bothered about making 100% per year, per month or anything else. I will come up with a strat and whatever it makes, it makes. You and meanreversion have both managed to sort my expectation out in this regard.

4x did nothing wrong and I felt I could learn something from his idea's. Bullying him off the forum was out of order and I really am quite angry with the culprits. It may just be an online forum but I come here to learn and I have every right to. It is not down to the members to decide who stays and who goes, who is right and who is wrong. Debate is good, bullying is pathetic.

Liam, he advises people to look at * (google it). Now I ask you, does that look like a good site, or does it look like hundreds of "get rich quick" letters and websites?

It even has the words "SECRET FORMULAS" in large, bold colourful letters ffs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Liam, he advises people to look at * (google it). Now I ask you, does that look like a good site, or does it look like hundreds of "get rich quick" letters and websites?

It even has the words "SECRET FORMULAS" in large, bold colourful letters ffs!

He's never told me to go there. And, so what? I don't care. If I learn something from his idea's then that's fantastic. It's my decision to take.

You guys didn't give me or anyone else on this forum chance to make up our own minds. Don't you get it?

He's never told me to go there. And, so what? I don't care. If I learn something from his idea's then that's fantastic. It's my decision to take.

You guys didn't give me or anyone else on this forum chance to make up our own minds. Don't you get it?

I find it absurd that you think he was "bullied" off. But again, you can simply follow him to his blog, and learn without being interrupted by the likes of Forker and me.

Think about though. Why would a genuine person recommend a site that is so clearly a bag of utter pants? Seriously, go and have a look at it. You'll p1ss yourself laughing. If you don't, I have a system I want to sell you LOL.

This will drive all the scumballs nuts.

The first one shows an account I used to show people at a nearby college how to trade. This was an account that started at May 1, 2010, and I traded it until May 31, 2010. The statement only shows from May 10 forward, because not all the trades fit on the statement. The $29,395 earnings on 10K on this account represents 293.95% for the month.

The other statement is a demo account. I ran it in conjunction with my real account. All the trades were posted on my other thread. There was 17 of them. This shows that 2 days later I was up 3.544 pips. I did that to prove a point.

It is a shame the ones that have no credibility run this site (Not the mods. I mean disgusting Swans and Forkers of the world.). They are the scum that elminates the possiblity of any meaningful conversation. I'm through wasting my time.

I'm outa here. I'll meet some of you at my blog. The rest of you have fun making your 10% per year.

What a moron. Posts one month real account plus a demo account (as he has no other real winning months?) then leaves hoping the gullible will follow. Didnt Nrothschild post a big winning trade on gold then leave?

I find it absurd that you think he was "bullied" off. But again, you can simply follow him to his blog, and learn without being interrupted by the likes of Forker and me.

Absurd? There must have been 10+ comments (now removed) that eluded to his dog sucking his d*ck. Do you not think that on some level that might have upset him?

Looks like about 25 trades, around 50% losers or BE and a couple of big winners and he thinks that proves his system works.

Think about though. Why would a genuine person recommend a site that is so clearly a bag of utter pants? Seriously, go and have a look at it. You'll p1ss yourself laughing. If you don't, I have a system I want to sell you LOL.

I've never seen him recommend this site and I couldn't give a sh!t if he does quite frankly. If I learn something from the free "nuggets'"he gives out then listening to a bit of advertising is a small price to pay. Doesn't mean I need to buy the product does it?

We're all adults here, or at least, we're meant to be.

Absurd? There must have been 10+ comments (now removed) that eluded to his dog sucking his d*ck. Do you not think that on some level that might have upset him?

Presuming he is a grown man as he claims to be, I very much doubt it - I also doubt that he actually has a dog, but that is another matter.

Have you looked at forex TRM yet? Please do so, because it should open your eyes. Why would a genuine person recommend a site like that?

I did think that his realtionship with his dog was maybe, I dunno...bordering on unhealthy !?..I fear for that dog, and it will be in my thoughts...see I'm at it now, ooops it's so easy to get attached to the little blighters, even ones you've never met.

I did think that his realtionship with his dog was maybe, I dunno...bordering on unhealthy !?..I fear for that dog, and it will be in my thoughts...see I'm at it now, ooops it's so easy to get attached to the little blighters, even ones you've never met.

Please, please stop bullying him! :rolleyes:

You just know he'll be one of the invisibles reading this thread. I feel sorry for Liam, because 4xpip will be laughing at him, if only he could realise it.

he doesn't look like someone who makes 100%+ a month:

:cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.