How to make 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanreversion, forker, FX Bandit, Black Swan... Seriously, why do you guys keep posting here? Can you not understand that there are some people genuinely interested in what 4x has to say?

You've all said your piece, can you not just leave it now?

You've made a point.

Going back to the days of medbs and his "Holy Grail", his premise, or opening post, was "I've discovered a 100% winning method and I'm going to prove it to you".

To give him credit, he quickly started posting live trade calls (without the mountains of verbal excrement that 4x seems to enjoy spewing). But ultimately, the thread become one where everyone took pot-shots at him all day long, because 1) his arrogance was preposterous and 2) he got wiped out several times over and then tried to modify what he had done in the past.

The thing I never understood is this - why did he bother posting? All he got was criticism and abuse, much as 4x is receiving now.

4x states that "he doesn't need t2w" yet he continues to post and take flack.

So my conclusion (as with medbs and now with 4x) is that they actually enjoy it. They are cyber-masochists. I really can't think of any other explanation..

A valid point.

I have reached a decision point with this thread. If I don't continue, you will have the likes of those 4 to blame, paritcularly Swan and Forker.

I still want to continue and the support I sincerely appreciate. After coming to this point, and again wading through all the unfounded garabge, I am going to ask something of the mods.

Can you band them from posting in this thread, as they have nothing of value to offer? (MR has on a 1 or 2 posts. And, A can't help but get some good laughs from Bandit, even though he is also valueless.). If the answer is "yes", then I continue.

If the answer is "no", then may I impugn opun your site to post my blog and have the interested ones meet me there? Honestly, it is my desire to be of service with this. Ther is no doubt what I am offering is valid, useful, and it works. I need the time to get it all out. This is massive, and once it all gets out, then understadning will illuminate. I want to get it out, but it is not going to happen here, because of instead of this being a useful thread, it has turned into a garbage dump.

Rossini, with respect to your previous request and with that nugget never got posted, I will get it done on my blog, or here if the disingenuous garbage bags get banded.

I believe it was MR that did give me a very wothwhile challenge. Actually it was no challenge, because it is a no-brainer .(Copy and paste this if you have not already done it.) "If anyone ever hears about 4xpipcounter, asking for money from anyone, then mark me as a fraud in the same way I have and other have marked the garbage bags that have frequented this thread." It is not even a challnge for mew to prove that. The only challenge is to gain people's confidence that I mean everything I say. That takes time. Confidence is not handed over on a silver platter.

BTW, I am still looking for no sympathies. I love to be challenged. Being challenged and disruptive allegations are completely different. You cna't even debate people like Swan and Forker. All they have to spue is nothing but words and empty rhetoric. Read their posts, and you will find they love their own misery.

Rossini, or any of the other mods? The next move is yours.
If you band the troublemakers, then we continue with the thread.
If you don't, then I'm asking you let me invite everyone to my blog. I will thank you for the opportunity to present my views on your site, and bid you adieu. BTW, without thinking of my previous posts, I did post my blog on the other thread.

Meanreversion, forker, FX Bandit, Black Swan... Seriously, why do you guys keep posting here? Can you not understand that there are some people genuinely interested in what 4x has to say?

Sorry, sorry. I'll hold my piece.

I have no idea whether the OP achieves the returns he is stating and nor do I care. My interest is in his musings/methodology are his thoughts on trend, and standard deviation as a trading tool. He has already said that he won't reveal his proprietary formula for working out his own s/r levels and that is fair enough, but I remain interested in his postings on standard devaition etc...

G/L

If you were to use Prorealtime as a charting package then all monthly, weekly, daily, 4 hr etc s&Rs magically appear on the chart at a press of a button, together with zones (bit like the cloud) etc etc. Don't use it anymore myself and it is quite expensive, but for anyone who is prepared to pay for their charting, its difficult to beat..Takes all the hard work out of it at least.

This will drive all the scumballs nuts.

The first one shows an account I used to show people at a nearby college how to trade. This was an account that started at May 1, 2010, and I traded it until May 31, 2010. The statement only shows from May 10 forward, because not all the trades fit on the statement. The $29,395 earnings on 10K on this account represents 293.95% for the month.

The other statement is a demo account. I ran it in conjunction with my real account. All the trades were posted on my other thread. There was 17 of them. This shows that 2 days later I was up 3.544 pips. I did that to prove a point.

It is a shame the ones that have no credibility run this site (Not the mods. I mean disgusting Swans and Forkers of the world.). They are the scum that elminates the possiblity of any meaningful conversation. I'm through wasting my time.

I'm outa here. I'll meet some of you at my blog. The rest of you have fun making your 10% per year.

Attachments

• Earnings for May.png
    Earnings for May.png
    121.6 KB · Views: 189
  • Statement.png
    Statement.png
    183.6 KB · Views: 202
Last edited by a moderator:
So it begins. "Come into my gingerbread blog" :LOL:.

The link to which was removed as noted above. Why? Look closely and you will see.

So it begins. "Come into my gingerbread blog" :LOL:.

The link to which was removed as noted above. Why? Look closely and you will see.

I don't know what you guys expected. More or less, you got what you wanted. Congratulations.

by the way i wouldn't call a thread titled "how to make 100%" a legit thread anyway. This type of thread is just asking for ridicule and the general sense of it seems to give a semblance of that too, just look at how the contributions "including myself" have proliferated into a joke that passes the time between trades.

anyone who is even giving this guy a shred of hope in teaching them how to make 100% would be better off taking a homeless drunk to a pub and asking him for sales tips. what i find extremely amusing is the amount of people seemingly focused on his every word. perhaps its their last attempt at making a buck in this business as they cannot achieve success, or perhaps its being naive and actually believing such claims are possible and that there is a secret magic formula that they must have missed. in any outcome, this thread serves a purpose of entertainment, nothing more

Yes, quite right forker, but you miss the major point.

It's the true believers that defend this cretin who are most amusing. They want to believe. So much so they will aggressively defend mr. fullononsense.

It is marvellous to see actually. I really wish I didn't have morals, I could easily take adavantage of folk like that to such a degree that after a bit I could even have them doing my dirty work.

Oh well. A couple of months ago I would have been helpful. I am now infinitely more focussed on helping out deserving folk, big issue sellers and the like; I now enjoy taking money from the greedy.... it took a few years but now I have it... why should I help out idiots when I can help out those who cannot help themselves (and in the case of the homeless are 90% of the time far better people than typical traders or wannabe traders).

Yeah, that's right. Trade with me and I love to have your money. Go **** yourself. :)

I feel like railing against middle class 2 litre turbo diesel brand new curtain suburban types more.

But they really wouldn't understand.

Instead I have to try not to burst out laughing by taking enormous pleasure in the fact that a) I earn 10x more than them [not that I care; but they do :D] b) My clothes cost 10x less than them c) I'm 10x more intelligent d) Ironically, and this is the best bit, they think they're 10x better than me :LOL:

Also my feet are far bigger.

I really, really, really hate them. So much.

You complete muppets, you think you have it all worked out but you're wrong, completely wrong.

The guy's gone because you bullied him out of here, no other reason.

He has tried selling nothing, his blog tries to sell nothing. He has been posting successful LIVE calls for years.

Seriously... Meanreversion, Black Swan, FX Bandit and Forker... You're idiots.

Lets see live calls from you four. You all claim to be successful traders, show us some proof. Idiots.

This will drive all the scumballs nuts.

The first one shows an account I used to show people at a nearby college how to trade. This was an account that started at May 1, 2010, and I traded it until May 31, 2010. The statement only shows from May 10 forward, because not all the trades fit on the statement. The $29,395 earnings on 10K on this account represents 293.95% for the month.

The other statement is a demo account. I ran it in conjunction with my real account. All the trades were posted on my other thread. There was 17 of them. This shows that 2 days later I was up 3.544 pips. I did that to prove a point.

It is a shame the ones that have no credibility run this site (Not the mods. I mean disgusting Swans and Forkers of the world.). They are the scum that elminates the possiblity of any meaningful conversation. I'm through wasting my time.

I'm outa here. I'll meet some of you at my blog. The rest of you have fun making your 10% per year.

You complete muppets, you think you have it all worked out but you're wrong, completely wrong.

The guy's gone because you bullied him out of here, no other reason.

He has tried selling nothing, his blog tries to sell nothing. He has been posting successful LIVE calls for years.

Seriously... Meanreversion, Black Swan, FX Bandit and Forker... You're idiots.

Lets see live calls from you four. You all claim to be successful traders, show us some proof. Idiots.
Is your name seriously Liam? Do you drive a Capri?

Oh no liam you might have to think for yourself.

Fookwit. I'm just going to carry on making money trading, given it's my job and all that.

Rather than demonstrating that random calls with no money management work for indefinite periods of time. Not hard that...

Oh no liam you might have to think for yourself.

Fookwit. I'm just going to carry on making money trading, given it's my job and all that.

Rather than demonstrating that random calls with no money management work for indefinite periods of time. Not hard that...

You're basing this on.... ?

Quite capable of thinking for myself cheers.

Don't quite know what that's supposed to mean but you seem to be a bit late jumping on the bandwagon. F*ck off.
Why the hostility? I just happen to know a bloke called Liam that drives a Capri, thought it might have been you. Jesus.

hahahahahhaha look at liam the angry bender

I'll make this very simple, maybe it'll get through to you:

Is a strategy that eventually loses all your money good? Even if you make lots before it all disappears?

Anyway beddy bies for me so take yer time :D

Why the hostility? I just happen to know a bloke called Liam that drives a Capri, thought it might have been you. Jesus.

I'm sure you do and I'm sure you did. Quite a few Liam's in the world, do you ask them all if they drive a Capri?

Status
Not open for further replies.