How to make 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
My final post on this thread is that if TA does not signal the stop as it signals an entry, it isn't TA. I say 'the' stop deliberately, as I mean the TA stop, not some personal (i.e. random) level based on cash lost or acceptable drawdown or % of account. That approach, sometimes but not always also known as discretionary trading, is part of the reason for the 95% failure rate in our sector. I hope 4x is in the 5%.

Roughbert, the standard deviation is the formula as posted in the nugget. Yes' it is a standard deviation from the mean. Simply put, once it hits 2 there is a 5% chance of going beyond that. Once it hits 3, it is a 2% chance of it going beyond that. When the momentum is in favor of the reversal, the odds increase.

As an example, EUR/AUD is close to the +3, and momentum pointing south. Get ready for the reversal. Place short on your demo on the pair, then preapre for the action.

BTW, it is also possible top use an MA, and then plot an SD in conjunction with it. That's too much work. I'd rather have the software do the work.

I'm trying to follow the application of SD here. is 4x talking about deviations from the mean of the last n periods price? or deviations from a MA like Bollinger bands?

I've got news for you, and I hope this is very clear. I do not need T2W. If the mods don't want me around, all they need to do is ask me to leave. For that matter I am here because of the support I have gotten. Once the support is gone, I am too. If you want me out of here, then get up enough support on your side, and I'm gone. I've still considered it. This is beginning to be more work than it is worth.

Respectfully, I have never seen your S&R's, so they are not visible to everyone. Mine can be. I've already posted on this thread a set of them upon someone's request, as I will do for anyone else.

LOL I've got my method thank you, and it certainly doesn't involve any "proprietary S&R" levels or clouds blowing across my charts. I'm old-fashioned - I like my S&R to be visible to everyone, even better if they're drawn by someone else (like the market).

You've got to understand that what you're trying has been done umpteen times, and it's very rare that unsuspecting noobs don't end up with lighter pockets before the nugget-distributor rolls out of town. Either that or some disgruntled ex-member is doing it for laughs. I just had you down for the former category because of the amount of effort you're putting in.

Maybe you're not one of either, obviously I don't know; there's certainly plenty of people hoping you're not. Me? I'm still holding this horse for you. But I suspect you need T2W more than it needs you, so I expect you'll stay in the Saloon spinning your stories for a while yet.

No delsusions. They are all facts.

Everyone that is interested, just watch the EUR/AUD, then come back and tell me it is not facts.

4x, now you're getting rather delusional... I am not trying to be hostile, but you have to deliver on your promises.

This will be my last response to you, at least until you start posting actual trades. Reason being is that, so far, you have stated absolutely nothing factual. Everything is a claim of yours, an exercise in data-mining or a demonstrably false statement. We don't have to argue about that, since we will never agree. Hence, I keep asking you to actually start posting trades. You keep offering nuggets, which, to me, are obviously worthless without proof that your approach works. So my challenge to you is, basically, "put up or shut up". Obviously, I don't mean that you should shut up, but I, for one, will stop listening unless there's something tangible.

I don't need the props, but I do thank-you for your well wishes.

Not using stops is part of my TA, not in exception of it.

My final post on this thread is that if TA does not signal the stop as it signals an entry, it isn't TA. I say 'the' stop deliberately, as I mean the TA stop, not some personal (i.e. random) level based on cash lost or acceptable drawdown or % of account. That approach, sometimes but not always also known as discretionary trading, is part of the reason for the 95% failure rate in our sector. I hope 4x is in the 5%.

You know the score. Get the support on your side, and I am ready to ride.

I'm not trying to get support for anything, it really doesn't bother me. You can't save people from their own delusions. They'll cling to them like a drowning man will cling to a lifebelt.

Last word to the nugget-chewers. At some point you will either be asked for money or be directed to a good but "unconnected" that will ask for money. If not, this is for lulz.

If neither of these, then I was wrong about this one.

Perhaps a public statement that you will never charge for systems or mentoring, nor will you direct any acolytes to any pay sites would help? Preferably an acknowledgement that if you do this whole thing was a scam from the start?

You are, in your own words, "loaded". Surely you will therefore not need or wish to charge anyone for the privilege of sharing in your wisdom.

GlenGary, just keep wading your way through the garbage on this thread. Pay attention to my posts, and you can't help to grap your portion of tidbits within the nuggets.
Thanks! The support is still way ahead of the ones looking for the horse.

4x, i want to double my money 22 times, Im watching

Bandit, that comment was more on the light side for me. In gather support on your side, I simply mean the others that may want me to grab the nearest horse. After all, there have been at least 5 of you ( blanket statement) that voted for this thread as a "1". That will still never stop the "A" students in Advanced Trading 101.

No, I get the last word to the nuggets chewers (not Tucker's-- lol). This guy is either lying or has not a clue what he is talking about. Like many statements on this thread, it is fabricated nad garbage coming out of his big fat trap. Take your money and keep it! I have absolutely no desire for it. I live what I teach. If I make it through this thread before I ride off, this guy and the deadbeats will be proven long, and most of them will not admit it .But then, remember it is always easy to just blow off with a mouth.
Other examples:
"He makes them up as he goes."
"4x has diarhhea of the mouth"
"You don't expect him to spill the beans"
"This is not part of his method."

Okay, so now we know where all the garbage is at and the garbage delivery people. Mark them, adn don't pay attention to them.
Bandit, I hope you are one of the few that are man enough to admit it when you are proven wrong.
Now, if you want that public statement I will never ask for money from anyone, then here it is, "I will never ask anyone for any money. I do not ever need your money. If I ever ask anyone for their money, then mark this as a scam, in stead of the true desire I have in helping and showing others how to make big money and pips in this business."

That's right. I never need to charge anyone for the priviledge of sharing my wisdom.

I hope everyone cuts-n-paste both sides of the statements.

Who is trying to save people from their delusions? Every detractor on this thread is deluded. Others are too lazy to pay the price to get what they want. I want to make just some their life better. Just a few.

Listen bandit. I've benefitted from many in the 6 years I've done this. A few can also benefit from me.

I'm not trying to get support for anything, it really doesn't bother me. You can't save people from their own delusions. They'll cling to them like a drowning man will cling to a lifebelt.

Last word to the nugget-chewers. At some point you will either be asked for money or be directed to a good but "unconnected" that will ask for money. If not, this is for lulz.

If neither of these, then I was wrong about this one.

Perhaps a public statement that you will never charge for systems or mentoring, nor will you direct any acolytes to any pay sites would help? Preferably an acknowledgement that if you do this whole thing was a scam from the start?

You are, in your own words, "loaded". Surely you will therefore not need or wish to charge anyone for the privilege of sharing in your wisdom.

Gbp/jpy120

This is the 2-hour chart for GBP/JPY. This shows what will happen today. The candle hit +3 sigma, so it is coming DOWN. Watch!

This will help in showing why the Hurst cycles and standard deviation is so relative in its usage for trading.

This is a high confidence move because this is about as far as price can go, which is the +3 sigma at 132.50.
My WR1 is 132.37 which will also help in pushing price backwards.

Attachments

• gbpjpy120.png
    gbpjpy120.png
    204.8 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Eur/gbp

Now for a look through the eyes of my methodology.

First, I took the trade out becuase it appears that most likely I called my entry wrong, There is a reason I could be wrong, and I took the loss on a trade that might will move in my favor. Regardless, the move I favor is to the north. Watch for at least a correction and possibly the reversal at the cluster event you see on top, which is the red and yellow lines, WR1 at .8798 and MR1 at .8807, respectively.

If I'm in the mood for scalping, it is that level that makes for an ideal scalp, if anything I would get quick pips on a quick correction. I don't report scalps, end of story. I'm just saying my S&R levels make excellent scalping points.

Now I'll see who is paying attention. My margining (I'm not opening the can of worms again.) has been officially changed to 8%, so I can start getting used to the new leverage, effective Oct. 18th.

Attachments

• eurgbp 240.jpg
    eurgbp 240.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 141
Re: Gbp/jpy120

This is the 2-hour chart for GBP/JPY. This shows what will happen today. The candle hit +3 sigma, so it is coming DOWN. Watch!

This will help in showing why the Hurst cycles and standard deviation is so relative in its usage for trading.

This is a high confidence move because this is about as far as price can go, which is the +3 sigma at 132.50.

4x, what if say it continued to +4 then +5 sigma, at what point would you close it? and don't say the odds of +5 sigma etc.. I know my maths! if the environment has changed such that the trend really has changed then it invalidates your sigma lines. At what point do you close it out for a loss? I think stating this would help round off your nuggetts nicely, as you do state you do close some off for losses, so what's the nuggett on when?
thanks

Last edited:

actually this is nothing more than a test of resistance which is seen by everyone, the fact it has gone down has nothing to do with your colourful lines which it is highly unlikely that the money that moves the market is watching.

actually this is nothing more than a test of resistance which is seen by everyone, the fact it has gone down has nothing to do with your colourful lines which it is highly unlikely that the money that moves the market is watching.

this...;)

4x, what if say it continued to +4 then +5 sigma, at what point would you close it? and don't say the odds of +5 sigma etc.. I know my maths! if the environment has changed such that the trend really has changed then it invalidates your sigma lines. At what point do you close it out for a loss? I think stating this would help round off your nuggetts nicely, as you do state you do close some off for losses, so what's the nuggett on when?
thanks

Yes, I can see where you are going. The guy does have a stop loss. Maybe, he doesn't put it on but there are limits to his pain threshold. :D Let's hope his site does not crash.

I have not got around that last chart, either. It is not the deviaton that I am used to. It is a deviation in the form of %age channels around an average. They all are the same distance from the average which is ok, as long as we understand what he does.

Do you have a specific t/f from which you take signals...ie like this 2hr GJ +3 sigma eg above...also if price has hit +3 sigma band on 2hr is this not neccessarrilly the case on other t/f's ??

Thanks...

I make 100% per month quite consistently. 100% per week is the exception.

OK I've had enough of this nonsense. 100% per month consistently? Now I know you're making this up because such a method you describe would be UNTRADEABLE.

First up - when you say consistently - for how many months? Because if you started with a mere £1000 you'd be sitting on £4,000,000 in your account after 1 year.

So it's obvious to me that you have only been doing this for 1-3 months max. You cannot boast about consistency with such a short track record because there's a significant probability that it was luck.

Second - Lets say you starts with your £1000 and you have £5000 "in reserve" that you use for your so called stage 2 & 3 of your trades. Lets say you are successful for 6 months - so your account sits at £64,000 - now you have £64K trading capital - but still only £5K reserves. So what happens if you reach Stage 3? Where's the money gonna come from?

I don't know who you think you are fooling, probably the only person being fooled here is yourself with these nonsense statements and dubious mathematics and woeful money management.

that smell of bull**** in the air is one that is familiar.. THE EXPERT re branded perhaps:whistling

Status
Not open for further replies.