How to make a living by selling courses

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. Fools are made, not born.

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

Frank Zappa

Hi tss42

Have you considered making your trading system exclusive.

That is, you make the public aware of your product and then you create a big song and dance about how you're not going to let just any Tom, Dick or Harry use it.

You could say that the right to buy the system is by invitation only and there are a limited number of places are available.

At first glance this may seem like a silly idea and the exact opposite of what you should be doing, however I understand withholding supply is a well established technique for stimulating demand.

Just an idea.

HTH and good luck with the business.

dd

That's a good idea. I may use it, although usually that sort of courses are sold at a high price, higher that what i want to charge...

one thing is for sure, this site is going to be a great marketing tool, alongside my website. i have now seen plenty of vendors in action, so it will be a doddle. i will have to create a new identity but happy to do that.

Last edited:
You lot sound like a bunch of Arfur daleys and Del Boys
With very little respect for your fellow traders
With good forums like this one most novice traders are wise to the cons
Try and do something to genuinely help your associates and I am sure you will gain more
After this entire forum is about trading sharing Trading ideas and making novices aware about cons, not implementing strategies to con people
Only failed traders turn to conning people as they are losers in the market.

You lot sound like a bunch of Arfur daleys and Del Boys
With very little respect for your fellow traders
With good forums like this one most novice traders are wise to the cons
Try and do something to genuinely help your associates and I am sure you will gain more
After this entire forum is about trading sharing Trading ideas and making novices aware about cons, not implementing strategies to con people
Only failed traders turn to conning people as they are losers in the market.
I may have missed your tongue being firmly in your cheek, or you may have missed theirs.

This thread is providing an absolutely invaluable lesson to newbies - if they get it.

I may have missed your tongue being firmly in your cheek, or you may have missed theirs.

This thread is providing an absolutely invaluable lesson to newbies - if they get it.

I don't think it is a completely "tongue in cheek " post
You do not provide invaluable lessons by ridiculing people's intelligence

If they get it?

Of course they get it !
There seems to be some kind of general consensus that newbies are stupid and only members with with senior member or Legendary member tags after their names have attained some higher intelligence

Last edited:
yes it's unethical, but do I look like I care?

do you think producing cigarette, alcohol and junk food is ethical? do those companies care about what you think? go sue them if you want.

there are loads of people, even governments who think shorting is unethical. do you care?

If they get it?

Of course they get it !
There seems to be some kind of general consensus that newbies are stupid and only members with with senior member or Legendary member tags after their names have attained some higher intelligence
Ooops. You were busy editing your original post when I responded to what was just a two-liner at the time.

The word 'general' is superfluous in 'general consensus'. Consensus is by definition, general. And if there were consensus on that point (which is unlikely), there would be a reason for it.

If you’re going to get all hung up on tags then just post a load of pointless crap like I do and you’ll soon be ‘up there’ with us really super-intelligent ones.

Gamma, take a break. This thread is pure humour AND satire of the highest order. Sit back and enjoy. Let me know if you need anything explaining….

Only stupid people think they are being ridiculed.

Don't confuse lack of knowledge with stupidity.

And to Prove my point about this not being a complete "tongue in cheek" post
read the post above this one.

If they get it?

Of course they get it !

Maybe I will be able to afford an antiques shop covered in gold-leaf after all. Hmmmm.

Did anyone catch the upthrust on the GBPUSD this morning at 6:45am.
I didnt cos I was busy reading this thread. :cheesy:

EDIT: to avoid any confusion, perhaps this thread should be moved to the Foyer, or Humour section, but then it wouldn't be funny anymore.

so gamma, you don't mind newbs being fleeced by vendors cos i don't remember you being up in arms in the past. but you do mind when I tell you how to do it, is that it?

or are you a vendor yourself in disguise and are upset that i'm letting out trade secrets here?

Ok bramble,
Maybe I am getting a bee in my bonnet about nothing well actually I am by the looks of it

Maybe I had a bad day, who knows maybe I am bored,
Please don't take my ramblings too seriously
and I will try to relax and join in the spirit of things

Did anyone catch the upthrust on the GBPUSD this morning at 6:45am.
I didnt cos I was busy reading this thread. :cheesy:
So, what do you reckon that betokens for direction at 09:30 BST?

EDIT: to avoid any confusion, perhaps this thread should be moved to the Foyer, or Humour section, but then it wouldn't be funny anymore.
"Humour is the only test of gravity and gravity of humour. For a subject which will not bear raillery is suspicious and a jest which will not bear a serious examination is certainly false wit." - Aristotle

If you are tempted to buy any one of the systems mentioned here I can give you my direct line number for 'real traders' only.

I will tell you what the professionals dont know.

Call now: 020-555-CON

Calls cost £1.50 a minute and should last no more than 3 days

Don't confuse lack of knowledge with stupidity.

And to Prove my point about this not being a complete "tongue in cheek" post
read the post above this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.