Who actually makes a decent living out of trading...!?

Or how about this one?

CHARTSY:

Can't

Help

Anally

Raping

Tramps,

Sheep (and)

Yaks.

CHARTSY!!

Lock up your livestock, Chartsy's cruisin' for some a$$!

Hey? :)

He went nuclear. They canned his a$$ permanently.

Wow, I am shocked. They even vaporized his threads. But since he's a vendor, I can't sympathize. It sure is a great loss to you, though. You two are like laurel and hardy. Well, let's hope he comes back on his multinick and keep your company.

Wow, I am shocked. They even vaporized his threads. But since he's a vendor, I can't sympathize. It sure is a great loss to you, though. You two are like laurel and hardy. Well, let's hope he comes back on his multinick and keep your company.

I pray daily. Sadly, they culled many of his multinics at the same time :(.

One more for the time being.

CHARTSY:

Creeps

Home

After

Rogering

Trannies.

So

Yucky!!

CHARTSY!!!

I pray daily. Sadly, they culled many of his multinics at the same time :(.

Sounds like he needs professional help. If you are in contact with him, tell him I can help get him back with a different IP address in exchange for his trading strategy.

One more for the time being.

CHARTSY:

Creeps

Home

After

Rogering

Trannies.

So

Yucky!!

CHARTSY!!!

Chartsy said he can't reply right now, but said on Skype that Trannies are part of a balanced diet and here's proof:
helensite.jpg

lol. I ask a simple question who makes a good living from trading and what a waste of time it was to ask... not because what some people class as a pointless question "because you should guage your own success by how well you do ... bla bla bla"

If i wanted people to offer me tips on how to deal with my emotions this thread wouldnt have been started with this topic but instead get stupid comments by idiots who dont take trading serious enough let alone make any money.

Funny read though! (funniest part is not the complete randomness on some posts - cos they are funny - but when people give some ****e about dealing with emotions on trading, and how to gauge ones success and the psychology behind trading bla bla bla... people just cannot answer the most important question about it because people dont make money)

Funny *******s.

Ok if you want a straight forward answer i'll be forward unlike most have
I made +244 points this week, thats not a lot for a weeks trading either

And yes that amount of points is a decent amount of profit

Tbh dom the ones who do make very good money won't shout about it

lol. I ask a simple question who makes a good living from trading and what a waste of time it was to ask... not because what some people class as a pointless question "because you should guage your own success by how well you do ... bla bla bla"

If i wanted people to offer me tips on how to deal with my emotions this thread wouldnt have been started with this topic but instead get stupid comments by idiots who dont take trading serious enough let alone make any money.

Funny read though! (funniest part is not the complete randomness on some posts - cos they are funny - but when people give some ****e about dealing with emotions on trading, and how to gauge ones success and the psychology behind trading bla bla bla... people just cannot answer the most important question about it because people dont make money)

Funny *******s.

What do you want? I've told you that I average 6% per week, with considerable variation. I've told you that I managed 4.15% last week. There you go. What are you going to do with that information? Does it make you any happier? Any better off? Does it have any effect on your life whatsoever?

The fact that you want to know, and the fact that it is important enough to you to p1ss and moan about it and call people retards because you don't like what they posted, should worry you.

I found the biggest problem was to get out of my own way....before making some money.....There are many limiting beliefs that i had....that ran the whole gambit of trading from methodology, mangement and mindset.....I really turned the corner when I started to write down in my journal my emotions while trading...stupid stuff like moving my stops to early (instant gradification), not taking profits when handed to me (management) to name a few.

Well, let's define a very simple metric. A pre-tax average profit of £500/$500 a day, at today's buying power, would allow you hold off finding a job for a while, assuming you don't have large financial commitments. So this figure can be used as the most basic target. If you go much beyond that then comfortable living of a typical joe (such as the vast majority of people using this site) is within sight.

If I was making LESS than those figures, I would have stopped trading years ago.

I do. So now what do you want to know?
What is the meaning of life?........I do ok and try to help others ....I really appreciate you trying (doing) to help others, very nice of you. Most people don't give a lot back ....thank you! I'm set in my ways but would like to more about you? email me sometime at [email protected]

Last edited: