$10,000/month | How to make it real – revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else yet?

I'm sure I've seen the base strategy before and I'm pawing through my books, pdf's and the net to see where it originates.

What is new to me that I haven't seen before is the way the trade entry point is varied according to conditions. I didn't think of ever using charting tools like that! so thanks Yokiro that's thinking outside the box, very simple indeed and for dim old me an eye opener (y)

Having said that it would be remiss of me not to mention the affiliate linking in the pdf, which in my view is of little consequence considering the info has been freely given. From that I would guess most people will get a copy and a clever way maybe to distribute linking of this nature.

Good luck to the few (or many as the case may be) :)

Anyone else yet?

I'm sure I've seen the base strategy before and I'm pawing through my books, pdf's and the net to see where it originates.

What is new to me that I haven't seen before is the way the trade entry point is varied according to conditions. I didn't think of ever using charting tools like that! so thanks Yokiro that's thinking outside the box, very simple indeed and for dim old me an eye opener (y)

Having said that it would be remiss of me not to mention the affiliate linking in the pdf, which in my view is of little consequence considering the info has been freely given. From that I would guess most people will get a copy and a clever way maybe to distribute linking of this nature.

Good luck to the few (or many as the case may be) :)

Lightning, new to this game and hoped i would get picked.... how do you know if your picked does it come out on here or to your email address ??

is there any info you can give out ??

cheers Hammy

if youre still picking people, id obviously love to see what you have to offer. what criteria ru looking for??

Lightning, new to this game and hoped i would get picked.... how do you know if your picked does it come out on here or to your email address ??

is there any info you can give out ??

cheers Hammy

Hi Hammy, That's why I asked if there was anyone else, as it would appear that everyone is asking on this thread but no signs as yet that anyone has had coms from yokiro, well perhaps one. I'm afraid you'll have to think it through how to get the pdf I got mine within a day and not through posting within this thread. I'm not going to link directly to it, that would not be right due to the Questionnaire and affiliate linking in the pdf.

The way I see it is if we are to allow this thread and please keep it in mind that other forum sites have binned it, then we have to stay close to it to ensure members safety, and close it down at the first sign of trouble, that is my involvement here.

That I have learned a little today is a bonus of this job :D

I got it - I think the 2 key parts are :

1 - the survey collecting your email address.
2 - the big 'plug' for a forex broker at the end of the document.

Apart from that - there's not much in it.

Hmmm. yes, there are systems. They all easy IF the trader applies them, and THAT depends upon the trader's psychological mastery. Trading without fear and applying the rules of the system rigorously are the keys to this. I make money on equity indices using my own system, based on Market Profile and Elliott . I have not traded currencies, but I'm interested to hear what you have to say, if you want to say it. Too often traders - especially new traders - are influenced by their emotions, and THAT is why they lose money. Oh well... I wonder whether you'll share this. I could share my index system as a return if you wished, although what I have mentioned already should put you in the right way of thinking.
Regards,
C.

its good to hear yokiro ,this might shut up a few legendary heroes on this forum.i am interested in anything that anybody has to offer,i love to trade . good luck.

catman

Cynicism! is the privilage of grumpy old farts like myself you can't take that away from me.
And besides I simply cannot get a handle on what's going on in forex today so have to pass my time somehow as it is raining outside.

nice pussy

Yokiro? It's not CYOF, is it? He used to play the same games with everyone, just like this thread.

Was this little leprechaun obsessed with the TRUTH by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.