$10,000/month | How to make it real – revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a scam. he posted "the secret" at babypips, one had to do a survey where yokiro was getting paid or smth to get access.. Never did the survey tho..

I couldn't find the thread at babypips, but I did find the survey after a quick google as there is a direct site you can visit, did the survey and am now subscribed to the program :innocent: :p

Your gonna be rich then son!?

From what I've seen so far it's a sound strategy with a pin bar entry and a recent congestion area exit. Obviously I still have to be selected by Yokiro to be sent the full strategy but have seen enough from their public site and pdf to get a handle on it.

Any sign of a rip from them and I will look at/discuss deleting this thread.

Good luck, if you fancy trading American stocks then look at the threads in the US stocks by NAZ and MR Charts, lots of info there to get you started, and if you've any quesions to ask you could contact them or post on here.

Also if you've ot internet access in Iraq then why not download one of the demo trading systems, i know ETRADE and ODL have them and try tha for a while.

McQueen I've been sent a useful stategy by Yokiro, haven't had any hint that it's a rip off, he sent it and that's been that so rest easy. I've promised to keep it confidential and will do so so no PM's asking for it anyone, contact Yokiro direct.
Steve

For people who want to believe, a quick suggestion prior to risking your money on anything. Have a look at any mechanical trading system ranking website out there...see how many systems are around for more than 2 years. Unfortunately the nature of markets is that everything works, some of the time, and it is those times that system designers put up as their track record. If you choose the right period, it will work perfectly. Unfortunately, it is not possible to know in advance what is going to work, in which market. Case to put - I could design two systems, a countertrend system, and a trend-following system. i track the results for 12 months. if markets are choppy, I publish my countertrend system and everyone thinks it is the answer to markets forever, a trending market and the trend following system is the latest way to retire in 12 months. Particularly if you overlay the historical trades with some exponential money management...look at how that would have gone, wow!

In reality, markets are hard. The only way to work this out is to spend time risking your money, taking wins and losses and working out what works for you, mentally. to do this, cut your leverage back so you survive! Investing in some system will not give you this experience unfortunately. And it is only this experience which will mean you will still be around in 5 years time to capitalise on your knowledge.

For the record, I have been trading a range of markets for over 10 years. I have never lost any significant amounts of money, and in the last few years I have started becoming consistently profitable (for the moment anyway!). For what it's worth...the following is what seems to work for me.

1. Work out what the general economic view on the market is at the time.
2. Identify the weekly and monthly trends.
3. Trade a particular pattern around this.

From the above, I only trade markets where the above 2 points are clear - ie today the USD is rallying against most other currencies, while the EUR is particularly weak amid concerns of slowing growth and that it will catch up with the weakness in the US economy.

Plus the weekly and monthly trends are clear in most of these markets - USD is clearly strong. Hence long USD positions are "easier".

Once having done this I then try to put some sort of framework around entries and exits, I use swings as it is easier for me. Ie, at the moment I try not to have too many entries, and I track a lot of markets, so I usually only bother with weekly data - then finding spots to enter, and also to take profits if so desired. The actual technique will depend on your constraints...if you can trade 5 minute data, then perfect, but if you are looking at 4 hourly data then you need to factor this in accordingly and look at bigger periods for your resistance and support etc.

A good example for next week is the AUD - it is looking like there is a possibility of a rate cut amidst slowing commodity growth, hence a lot of downside risk to the currency. Compare that with the USD which is strong, or the JPY which is still benefitting from the unwinding of carry-trades, and looking for short opportunities in the AUD/USD or the AUD/JPY next week looks a pretty good bet. Not everything will win, but you have a lot of things stacked in your favour if this is what you are trying to trade, with stops.

The other thing I would offer is to recognise when a market is not worthwhile trading...sometimes I will go for months without interest in a market because I cannot identify a trend. If it is not blindingly obvious, I have found through experience that I generally lose money in it. Hence these days I don't bother much unless it seems obvious. It can mean in a particular market I won't trade for months...have a look at the USD/CAD for a choppy market over a 6-9 month period earlier this year...while look at the weakness in the USD against pretty much anything in 2007 for nice trends.

Do this, with a trading framework around it (breakouts, buying pullbacks to the main trend, moving average crossovers), and not too much leverage around it, and you will have a chance of surviving. Because I always make mistakes, hence too much risk and I wouldn't get the chance to try again next week to capitalise on additions to my knowledge.

A system never gives you this, and never gives you the knowledge to work out when it is not working...which usually comes too late. For a final example...I designed a system in tradestation many years ago trading gap days on the hang seng market. Historically it had hundreds of trades, and a profit factor of over 2.5 with pretty much no constraints...so what I would consider highly reliable. I looked at it around 2 years ago and saw that over the 5 years from when I didn't follow the market any more, the system lost a lot of money and the profit factor dropped to 0.65...a great way to the poorhouse. As with everything in the markets...if an edge exists that other people can also find, then eventually the edge disappears...hence finding something that is a bit more than a mechanical system will give you longevity.

Good luck!

Tell me a secret

If anyone would like to reveal any secret money making scheme to me they can send me a personal message I promise not to tell anybody else if it works, but if it doesn't I will blab my mouth off. Thats fair isnt it ? :LOL:

If anyone would like to reveal any secret money making scheme to me they can send me a personal message I promise not to tell anybody else if it works, but if it doesn't I will blab my mouth off. Thats fair isnt it ? :LOL:

I'll do one for free: Start buying banks

I'll do one for free: Start buying banks

Been there done that and lost my T shirt, when I bought some B+B shares at the knock down price of 0.35p then they went down to 0.22 so I bought some more laid out £800 in total then just two weeks later that no good two bit thunderbird eyebrowed wazzock Alistair Darling stole the Company, sold the good bits off to foriegners and let the tax payer deal with the remaining debts. :mad:

McQueen I've been sent a useful stategy by Yokiro, haven't had any hint that it's a rip off, he sent it and that's been that so rest easy. I've promised to keep it confidential and will do so so no PM's asking for it anyone, contact Yokiro direct.
Steve

Hi Steve, thanks for the info and congrats on being selected.

I will rest easy when I have an idea of what is sent to those unlucky enough not to be part of the chosen few to receive the strategy for free ;)

Been there done that and lost my T shirt, when I bought some B+B shares at the knock down price of 0.35p then they went down to 0.22 so I bought some more laid out £800 in total then just two weeks later that no good two bit thunderbird eyebrowed wazzock Alistair Darling stole the Company, sold the good bits off to foriegners and let the tax payer deal with the remaining debts. :mad:

Oww! Sorry to hear that. I don't think many people saw that coming! Specially not from a muppet named Darling. I did mean 'quality' banks. Mind you I am guilty of buying Wachovia last month and am still holding!

Hey man,

I am telling you I don't want to sell anything. I don't need to and I don't want to. Why don't you guys wait until I give the system to the ones I choose? They will be the judges and you guys will then decide whether I am full of crap or not.

dude just post your system, in any eventuality, if it is supa dupa, the vast majority, even posted on a public forum will not be able to trade it profitably anyway.

how can you judge or decide who is worthy of it by someone coming forward and saying :
'me please i would like to review it'

this is terrible, 100's of post of people saying 'me-too',

if you dont want to sell it and you want to contribute something, and give something abck to the community which set you up for your fortunes, then post it for the benefit of all.

There is no such thing as a system that just works that easy, and everyone who thinks that need a reality check. If that guy Yokiro really wanted to share somehting like that, he would have done that a long time ago.

So dont waste ur time with asking for some holy grail, cause thats excatly what he is offering here, and i am amazed that people buy into it. The marked is a living organizm and u can never predict it and there is NO holy grail system that can do that for you without using your brains, the only HOLY grail is hard work.

But good luck to whoever still belives in this HOLY GRAIL.

With kind regards
Bashir naimy

Hi guys,

I have been off of the forum for quite some time, but came back to deliver some great value to you guys. As said before, this is going to be limited and I still don't know how many I will let in. So keep on posting and I will decide.

all i can is HOPE YOKIRO, it would be appreciated and security is gauranteed, cheers

Tony

I Got It

I am happy to tell you that you have been chosen to receive The
System. I am sure you know a lot of people tried to get
in, but only a few are going to get it. You are one of those lucky
few people that are actually going to open the doors to an
unlimited flow of money from now on.

:clap: hoorah, yes! I'm in the money :p

"unlimited flow of money"

Yeah! Lightnings larging it up in those pips baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.