VSAtrader / Socrates discussion

that is precisely my point..

this is posted on an open forum, and therefore everyone can contribute freely..

if you want to be condescending,patronising and argumentative, why dont you engage VSA in private..?

I agree with FC; you two are like a couple of attention seeking children. If you have an issue- deal with it - but if you can't do it a reasonable and non-attention seeking manner you should be grounded by your parents

FetteredChinos said:
that is precisely my point..

this is posted on an open forum, and therefore everyone can contribute freely..

if you want to be condescending,patronising and argumentative, why dont you engage VSA in private..?
That I engage VSA Trader face to face is a separate matter that does not concern you.

But he started this by engaging me.

And whosoever engages me in the manner he did gets a response, the right one.

jimbo57 said:
I agree with FC; you two are like a couple of attention seeking children. If you have an issue- deal with it - but if you can't do it a reasonable and non-attention seeking manner you should be grounded by your parents
Now it is your turn.

Nobody is asking you to post here. You have nothing to do with all this. You know nothing about it. It is best if you keep quiet and not interrupt.

If you want to fight and have no comment- do it outside school hours. If you choose to do it in the middle of the playground, you will naturally attract a crowd. And the crowd will cheer its champion

jimbo57 said:
ooohhh , your buttons are so easy to press
Now you are getting personal with me, and you don't know me from Adam.

Pity you are not here to press my buttons so you could enjoy the experience of having yours dealt with in return.

jimbo57 said:
If you want to fight and have no comment- do it outside school hours. If you choose to do it in the middle of the playground, you will naturally attract a crowd. And the crowd will cheer its champion
Precisely !

aah- so it just attention seeking after all -

It figures.

"Pity you are not here to press my buttons so you could enjoy the experience of having yours dealt with in return." (your quote- my emphasis)

I can always make myself available

VSA's on the ropes,
but he's covering up well,

Can Socy land a clean punch or is he gonna punch himself out ?

Ding, Ding

Porks

jimbo57 said:
"Pity you are not here to press my buttons so you could enjoy the experience of having yours dealt with in return." (your quote- my emphasis)

I can always make myself available
Can you press the red one please - that's the one that makes the thing explode.

Even more barking - his reputation score goes to 5 woofs - woof woof woof woof woof.

Don't get too close to VSA and Socrates. Those handbags can cause a nasty injury when they start swinging them around :)

I am now quite bored with all this.

I have better things to do with the rest of the evening.

VSA Trader, I have decided to let you off, and for you to slope away quietly. That's it.

What happens at 0 charlie? Did you buy a load of half-price fireworks on the sixth again? :D

SOCRATES said:
I am now quite bored with all this.

I have better things to do with the rest of the evening.

VSA Trader, I have decided to let you off, and for you to slope away quietly. That's it.
Wow! Socrates Gives Up!

Lots of flailing on one side. A few well placed punches on the other side. And its over :!: