- Gaurav Chakravorty talks through "Order Routing" and how High Frequency Trading (HFT) works within the trading arena.
- Sergei Golubitskiy discusses the collapse of oil prices and whether the analysis of this can lead to anything of meaningful value.
25 Nov, 2016
- Sean Lee argues the case why beginning traders should consider using "Price Action" only as the main approach for trading.
- Shobhit Seth runs through the more popular trading software platforms giving a summary of the pros and cons of each.
- Randy Frederick gives a detailed analysis of different ways in which to determine risk and includes examples of how this may be quantified.
04 Nov, 2016
in Options and Futures
- Matthew Jarrell gives advice on what investors need to consider in keeping their long term goals on track.
28 Oct, 2016
in Money Management
- Aryeh Katz shows how trading the price ratio of gold to silver can be profitable as well as the risks involved in doing so.
21 Oct, 2016
Dr. M. Woodruff Johnson
- Dr Woody Johnson discusses the behavioural patterns that adversely affect trading performance and suggests ways in which to improve them.
14 Oct, 2016
- Jay Kaeppel explains the key elements of the Long Ratio Backspread options strategy.
John T Burke
- John Burke explains why selling is often more difficult than buying for investors and how this may be overcome to make better investing decisions.
30 Sep, 2016
in Equities and Psychology