Dr. M. Woodruff Johnson
- Dr Woody Johnson discusses how progressing as a trader often involves moving out of your comfort zone.
18 Aug, 2017
- Alan Farley provides example trades and explains which moving averages are best suited to day trading.
- Glenn Curtis covers what to consider when considering "short selling" a stock
- Jeff Kohler explains the importance of "Implied Volatility" when trading options and how to make use of it when developing a trading strategy.
- Russ Allen explains the mechanics behind trading bonds and whether traders should consider them when interest rates are expected to rise.
- Elvis Picardo explains the key terms associated with High Frequency Trading (HFT) including what and how they impact trading activity.
- Rande Howell explains why our response to emotions when trading cause us to act before our ability to think through the logic and what is needed to change this.
07 Jul, 2017
- Cory Mitchell covers 5 areas that can help traders move forward if in a trading rut.
- Sam Seiden shows how a simple approach to trading can be more effective than those that are often more complex.
John T Burke
- John Burke covers 5 indicators that help identify possible market sentiment.