VSAtrader / Socrates discussion

dc2000 said:
Totally agree, which is why Im having the whole thing totally re-done ( all constructive comments welcome )

as for the rest of your post I wont loose any sleep and my Eastwood thing was obviously wasted

"You cannot be serious" ( McEnroe ) you need to get out more
I am serious, that's just the thing, even if you do not believe it.

You had better behave properly from now on.

FetteredChinos said:
I doubt it, that Socrates appears to be polite, considerate and courteous
And so is this one, but in your case, selectively.

And I don't necessarily mean you personally Fettered Chinos, I mean you, the reader, the individual reading this....

Last edited:
Kiwi said:
... the humble reader
No, not the humble reader, the reader who is diligent, serious, dedicated, focused, responsible, polite and decent.

SOCRATES said:
No, not the humble reader, the reader who is diligent, serious, dedicated, focused, responsible, polite and decent.

and who fawns at the feet of Socrates. (And if the reader doesn't, he is by definition not diligent, not serious, not dedicated, a "dunce", etc.)

What I find amusing is that Socrates finds self-awareness to be so important, yet his is virtually non-existent, particularly with regard to the results of his "teaching".

Oh, well . . . :)

dbphoenix said:
and who fawns at the feet of Socrates. (And if the reader doesn't, he is by definition not diligent, not serious, not dedicated, a "dunce", etc.)

What I find amusing is that Socrates finds self-awareness to be so important, yet his is virtually non-existent, particularly with regard to the results of his "teaching".

Well I could not agree with you more DB, but why is it that a madman can never come straight to the point? Mike Elvin has a whole chapter in his book dedicated to such a person.

Regards

dbphoenix said:

So why are you yourself wearing a dunce hat for all to see ?

VSATrader said:
Well I could not agree with you more DB, but why is it that a madman can never come straight to the point? Mike Elvin has a whole chapter in his book dedicated to such a person.

Regards

Watch any James Bond movie. If any of the villains were to just shoot him, that would be that. But they instead have to talk him to death. Or try to. What is of supreme importance is that Bond admit how wonderful they are, how smart, how clever, how perceptive, etc. All boundless ego. And the best trading is essentially ego-less.

Next time "Socrates" gets to you, just think of Goldfinger being sucked through that little window . . . :)

By the way, Db, I am sorry to have to tell you, but your ideas are obsolete. What you do not understand is that these ideas of yours applied in the 1920's and the 1930's, they are largely irrelevant in todays huge globalised markets. For this reason you will find the majority are confused by your threads, including yourself. A new order has replaced what you still persist in pursuing. But I am not going to help you, despite your puzzlement as to why when something that ought not to happen is precisely what happens. I take delight in witnessing your blundering and puzzlement. Otherwise you would not go on and on the way you do. Very are very funny.

VSATrader said:

Regards
And you are just like him.

dc2000 said:
Its an avatar Soc Humerous nothing more nothing less

we all can't have special ones like you to make the poster look impotent
You are sometimes very humerous too, though you may not consciously realise it.:LOL:

Socrates has to do this sort of thing. Unfortunately, he's allowed to do it in public.

But whenever things seems particularly grim, just remember that, no matter what, at least you're not Socrates . . . :)