VSAtrader / Socrates discussion

wey hey soc getting a battering here as well..poor bloke......hey soc, you reckon you were on the lse in the seventies? who did u work for then?

Curiosity killed the cat. I had to know what Socs was up to so I have traced him to this thread, where you have all, very ablely, kept him from annoying the other threads on this site.

Keep up the good work and God Bless You All.

I should have known that he was a mercenary and unable to make a decent living by trading.

Warm regards to (almost) everybody

Split

I really think you guys should lay off Socrates, as he is getting a lot of hassle of late.
We dont want to upset him.

Cos the last time he got really upset, he made a pile of all his trading books, ( which he didnt need anyway, as he only reads Volume and Price Action ) and made a bonfire of it.

If he gets any more upset, he may decide to make a pile of his collection of software packages ( which he doesnt need anyway, as he only reads Volume and Price Action anyway ), and make a bonfire of it.

trendie said:
I really think you guys should lay off Socrates, as he is getting a lot of hassle of late.
We dont want to upset him.

Cos the last time he got really upset, he made a pile of all his trading books, ( which he didnt need anyway, as he only reads Volume and Price Action ) and made a bonfire of it.

If he gets any more upset, he may decide to make a pile of his collection of software packages ( which he doesnt need anyway, as he only reads Volume and Price Action anyway ), and make a bonfire of it.

Lol, You forgot to mention that as Socrates is such a helpful guy in sharing with us all how to achieve our trading dreams by sharing his methods with us all, he said he was going to let the members have the trading books before he burnt them, but as we dared to question his money generating skills he burnt them in anger, shame he didn't feel the need to join them.

schoe said:
Lol, You forgot to mention that as Socrates is such a helpful guy in sharing with us all how to achieve our trading dreams by sharing his methods with us all, he said he was going to let the members have the trading books before he burnt them, but as we dared to question his money generating skills he burnt them in anger, shame he didn't feel the need to join them.
Yes, I have just seen this...in my answer number four I reply that I would rather be alone than in bad company....one of these days I may decide to elaborate on that reply.