Addendum: Why do so few succeed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOCRATES said:
Oh ! Go away ! Boring and tedious this is getting....... The funny thing is you follow DB around within minutes always, odd isn't it eh ? I am not the only one to notice this.

Ha, Ha, Ha, too funny!
I can guarantee you have far far more post following db around than any other member here. Is that odd? No, not when one considers your overwhelming need to cover the fear of being exposed that ooze's from typed prose. One only needs to consider the source of your words to see the drought of your own comprehension.

sulong said:
Ha, Ha, Ha, too funny!
I can guarantee you have far far more post following db around than any other member here. Is that odd? No, not when one considers your overwhelming need to cover the fear of being exposed that ooze's from typed prose. One only needs to consider the source of your words to see the drought of your own comprehension.
What does that mean in English ?

sulong said:
There's 48,960 more of them waiting, so maybe you ought to save your strength?
Yes it is not surprising, because you nearly all seem to be contaminated with the same ideas.
You are better off over there, with them really, more to your....er.... level.:LOL:

SOCRATES said:
Yes it is not surprising, because you nearly all seem to be contaminated with the same ideas.
You are better off over there, with them really, more to your....er.... level.:LOL:

Again you adopt your usual sanctimonious and patronising style....

I thought you'd left these boards anyway in some sort of pseudo-intellectuall huff?

SOCRATES said:

If you have no respect for the other 48,960 members here at T2W, then why are you here?

jimbo57 said:
Again you adopt your usual sanctimonious and patronising style....

I thought you'd left these boards anyway in some sort of pseudo-intellectuall huff?
Oh ! Go away.....boring....tedious in the extreme this is, yet again.

I am off to bed now, tomorrow, the games. Ta Ta.

SOCRATES said:
Oh ! Go away.....boring....tedious in the extreme this is, yet again.

I am off to bed now, tomorrow, the games. Ta Ta.

I invite you to curtail the ultimately pointless flaming.

I'm sure many on the board would welcome some genuine insight / dialogue on trading matters. It might also help to assuage the Walter Mitty image you create around yourself.

well, at least I'm glad I managed to divert the custard pie throwing away from the main thread. :)

Seems best to close it here, but if anyone objects please pm me.

jon

Status
Not open for further replies.