The Rule Book.

laptop1

Experienced member
They don't talk in public much, but SOCRATES & ZUPCON decided to talk about the rule book in a public cafe, called the Rockefleer Cafe. They new nobody would understand what they had to say, because the public did not know of such things:rolleyes:

It went somthing like this SOCRATES & ZUPCON in the cafe :LOL:

SOCRATES Morning!

ZUPCON Morning.. we are Painters and decorators :LOL:

SOCRATES Shut up ZUPCON be quiet, will you.:rolleyes:

Waitress: Morning!

SOCRATES Well, what've you got for us today?

Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;

ZUPCON (starting to chant) Spam spam spam spam...

Waitress: ... spam egg and spam; baked beans

ZUPCON (singing) Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!

SOCRATES Will you control youself ZUPCON I know we dont' get out much but please, we are in a public place.

SOCRATS Waitress can I ask, what is the chef special for today

Waitress: ...chef special you can have Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle paté, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

SOCRATES Have you got anything without spam?

Waitress: Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it.

SOCRATES I don't want ANY spam!?

Waitress: You can have egg bacon spam and sausage?

SOCRATES: THAT'S got spam in it!

ZUPCON Spam spam spam spam

SOCRATES: Could you do the egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam then?

Waitress: Urgghhhhhhhh!

SOCRATES What do you mean 'Urgghh'? I don't like spam!

ZUPCON Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

Waitress: Shut up!

ZUPCON Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

Waitress: Shut up! ZUPCON Bloody Painters and decorators You can't have egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam.

SOCRATES I DON'T LIKE SPAM!

Waitress, DON'T SHOUT AT ME!!

SOCRATES Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam beaked beans and spam!

ZUPCON (singing) Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

Waitress: Shut up!! Baked beans are off by the way.

SOCRATES: Well could I have extra egg instead of the baked beans then?

SOCRATES I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing about spam, now women get on with it.

SOCRATES, we will not sit down at this cafe again ZUPCON, next time we eat in the park as tramps

SOCRATES, now ZUPCON you know I know nothing except the fact of my ignoranc, so do tell me about that rule book of yours...ZUPCON The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!

:cheesy:

Last edited:
Part2:

Waitress: would you like anything else with your breakfast, sir?

Socrates: Please could you procure a miniature representation of a rainfall deflector, in a pastel hue for my repast. Thank you.

Waitress: You what?

Another customer: He wants a pink umbrella in his breakfast.

Socrates: Yes. Very good. For I am the only the painter and decorator in the village.

Reactions: ian
I thought it was the gay from that bloody ****e Little Britain?!!

PS Is it a quiet day at the office by any chance GJ?!!!!

One final push to the finishing line - then I'll be a legend like your good self ;)

But then its about quality not quantity, and your posts GJ are usually high quality :arrowu: .

.........You can get their today if you set your mind to it!

:idea: Perhaps have a ganders at my overnight price spikes thread ;) .

Dunno - hadn't thought about it - will let you know.

Actually Wasp had it right - I'm bored this week. Trying to wake myself up but the problem is I'm too nice to ever get in a proper sh*tfight with anyone (even Soc).

I'll try....

Your crap and i don't believe you ever worked in a bank at all and your making it all up and your really in your bedroom! :cheesy:

Dunno - hadn't thought about it - will let you know.

Actually Wasp had it right - I'm bored this week. Trying to wake myself up but the problem is I'm too nice to ever get in a proper sh*tfight with anyone (even Soc).

Yeah I'm bored too - time for a Summer break perhaps.

The most interesting thread this week has been about headphones...

And I've contributed to it.

Sad or what?!