VSAtrader / Socrates discussion

This is a case rather like a fully armed Nuclear Submarine, at below periscope depth........waiting.....at a state of instant readiness.....with fully armed warheads

Or maybe stuck on a sand bank about to be exposed??

I make it 3 - 1 to VSA

you got ta laugh aint ya

dc2000 said:
Or maybe stuck on a sand bank about to be exposed??

I make it 3 - 1 to VSA

you got ta laugh aint ya
You might laugh, but others will not laugh if the launch button is pressed, misinformed person.

Last edited:
Ladies and Gentlemen....the clowns with the crayons have arrived, bringing their graffiti with them.

SOCRATES said:
Ladies and Gentlemen....the clowns with the crayons have arrived, bringing their graffiti with them.

This is a case rather like a fully armed Nuclear Submarine, at below periscope depth........waiting.....at a state of instant readiness.....with fully armed warheads.
Periscope up - cruise missiles away - armageddon approaching - they're coming to take me away ha ha they're coming to take me away ... - where's the man in the white coat and yellow van - woof woof ..................

charliechan said:
looks like vsa has gone home with his tail between his legs.
And if he has any sense he will not come back here, and he knows it for sure and the others too. This time, I am not playing around. I have been waiting for a long time and will do what I am absolutely determined to do if provoked any further.

"There is a very fine line dividing sense from nonsense".

"This is a case rather like a fully armed Nuclear Submarine, at below periscope depth........waiting.....at a state of instant readiness.....with fully armed warheads."

...erm, I think you crossed it

BTW I dont think a nuclear armed sub has ever fired anything in anger, but I stand proud to be corrected

And now...Ladies and Gentlemen...another clown has apperared.

This one is wearing a blue hat.

He does not have any crayons, but he does have a lot of opinions of that which he knows zero about, or indeed very little about, as usual.:LOL:

A failing of some forums is that the playground becomes more attractive (usually to the bullies and the miscreants) than the school. Do we really want Socrates to mirror the fate of his eponymous hero? Investorshub.com may well provide a solution...

The Daytrader's Station AIM:

ADDITIONAL RULE JUST ADDED..
I CALL IT THE SHAKIE AMENDMENT..

1 DAY SUSPENSIONS FOR JUST FLAT OUT BEING ANNOYING...

THE FOLLOWING ARE NO NO'S

SPAMMING will not be tolerated...
any stock post that appears on three or more boards
will be grounds for being banned from this board...

NO SUB PENNIES...........

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT NO PERSONAL ATTACKS WILL EVER BE TOLERATED BY THIS THREAD....

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT NO PERSONAL ATTACKS WILL EVER BE TOLERATED BY THIS THREAD....

does that include calling peeps clowns and for the record "I prefer highlighters to crayons"

I was enjoying reading the banter between Soc and VSA but when the Submarine came out !! well ya just gota join in

Rols quote:
"PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT NO PERSONAL ATTACKS WILL EVER BE TOLERATED BY THIS THREAD."...
================================================================

How do you reccommend members should tolorate people who have had their GOD given brains changed to MONKEY brains? :cheesy: :LOL: :cool:

See the "Tracking the Deltas" thread in the OPTIONS section. Must warn you, one or two have now changed to MICE! :cheesy: :LOL: but still retained the mokey brains! :cheesy: :LOL:
Confused? you wont be when you visit the thread. :LOL: :cheesy:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=16863&page=35&pp=10

Bull

dc2000 said:
does that include calling peeps clowns and for the record "I prefer highlighters to crayons"

I was enjoying reading the banter between Soc and VSA but when the Submarine came out !! well ya just gota join in
You cannot join in because you don'tknow what it is about and what it is that is beneath the surface, which is very serious. As usual, you butt in and make a nuisance of yourself with your inconsequential comments. Last year you were banned for making a pest of yourself. Let us see if this year we can get rid of you for good.

bulldozer said:
Rols quote:
"PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT NO PERSONAL ATTACKS WILL EVER BE TOLERATED BY THIS THREAD."...
================================================================

How do you reccommend members should tolorate people who have had their GOD given brains changed to MONKEY brains? :cheesy: :LOL: :cool:

See the "Tracking the Deltas" thread in the OPTIONS section. Must warn you, one or two have now changed to MICE! :cheesy: :LOL: but still retained the mokey brains! :cheesy: :LOL:
Confused? you wont be when you visit the thread. :LOL: :cheesy:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=16863&page=35&pp=10

Bull
Bully, you are right, but monkeys swing from trees and eat nuts and don't interfere in serious discussions, because they realise they are monkeys. Here, the monkeys actually think they are entilted to converse on threads dealing with serious matters to which they apply monkey logic. They don't view themselves as monkeys making a nuisance of themselves at all.

But I know very well who's who in the zoo, and very probably so do you by now.

You cannot join in because you don'tknow what it is about and what it is that is beneath the surface, which is very serious. As usual, you butt in and make a nuisance of yourself with your inconsequential comments. Last year you were banned for making a pest of yourself. Let us see if this year we can get rid of you for good.

Go ahead punk make my day ( in best clint eastwood impression )

dc2000 said:
Go ahead punk make my day ( in best clint eastwood impression )
Carry on like this and you will be banned. It is inevitable. You do not contribute anything of any value or interest, just abuse. You cannot be anything like Clint Eastwood, in fact, I doubt if you are a day over 15.

I am adding this ~

I have just looked at your homepage. It is pathetic, absolutely dire.

Last edited:
I doubt dc2000 will get banned, unless Skimbleshanks returns. Those were the days. Anyone who disagreed with Socrates was gunned down by the carrot muncher. Looks like the moderators have lost their teeth. Give me a go and there would only be 4 of us left here :)

Bigbusiness said:
I doubt dc2000 will get banned, unless Skimbleshanks returns. Those were the days. Anyone who disagreed with Socrates was gunned down by the carrot muncher. Looks like the moderators have lost their teeth. Give me a go and there would only be 4 of us left here :)
The carrot muncher says hello but refuses to come back. Too busy.

But sooner or later it will happen, it is inevitable.

Everything I say will happen does happen, you'll see.

Last edited:
I have just looked at your homepage. It is pathetic, absolutely dire.

Totally agree, which is why Im having the whole thing totally re-done ( all constructive comments welcome )

as for the rest of your post I wont loose any sleep and my Eastwood thing was obviously wasted

Everything I say will happen does happen.

"You cannot be serious" ( McEnroe ) you need to get out more