US markets

BTW this thread has nothing to do with me loosing, its was a discussion about the disconnect and what was going to happen..but seeing you to cant even see it..why are you posting in this thread ?

Exactly. Just as I said earlier, I try to help and get nothing but abuse and aggression in return.

Only one thing left to say!

UNSUBSCRIBED.

You can't help him, NT. At the moment he's full of attitude and ego, beyond help so to speak. Let the market knock it it out of him, then he'll come cap in hand, they always do.

You can't help him, NT. At the moment he's full of attitude and ego, beyond help so to speak. Let the market knock it it out of him, then he'll come cap in hand, they always do.

uh huh..please teach me oh wise one...(who cant even see what everyone else has been)

im not even talking about me, but seems everyone ive been talking to, brokers, pit traders etc see what im talking about and agree..cept you 2..maybe everyone is wrong and your right...:whistling

First lesson, the first lesson is split into two. Take your head from up your own backside, then, stop blaming your make-believe friends for your mistakes and shortfallings. Got that? You'll thank me for this advice, now run along, and behave yourself.

BTW this thread has nothing to do with me loosing, its was a discussion about the disconnect and what was going to happen..but seeing you to cant even see it..why are you posting in this thread ?

just gona quote this seeing you to self righteous chaps think this thread about me loosing?

Last edited by a moderator:
just gona quote this seeing you to self righteous chaps think this thread about me loosing?

You are loosening, you are loosening your grip on reality. Second lesson, and then that really is it, no more spoon feeding. The price is always right, got it!? Not the game show with Leslie Crowther, but the market price.

If you don't understand the price, do not enter the market. This is really basic, and yet your arrogance and ignorance puts you at these so called higher states of awareness, rubbish. Get a grip, Genics!

ok then mate..are you even aware of what i am talking about regarding a disconnect? probably not...

oh and btw, the price isnt always right or arbitrageurs would be out a job. run along eh

rofl, you dont do you? your coming on here lecturing me and being a self rightoues prick and you dont even know what im talking about. way to make a tit of yourself

leovirgo, it took me a few years to really understand the subtle difference between a system and a methodology and many would argue it's all just semantics and there is no difference between the two. I suppose it is a case of how much time and effort one puts into trading.

I would agree with you and say that a system is 'fixed' or rigid whereas a methodology is adaptable and evolves along with the skill and experience of a trader. Another person used a better expression and referred to a system as being inert. Perhaps you could say that a traders edge is what makes the difference between a system and methodology.

Yes, I have been killed in the past and when I look back I can pinpoint exactly why. It has nothing to do with the market and everything to do with me either breaking my rules or trading at a time when I was not nearly as experienced as I am now.

I always give practical tips but they are either ignored or criticized so I don't bother much anymore. I tell people what HAS worked for me. I tell people what HAS turned me into a better and profitable trader and what I get in return is "nonsense because the market is this and that and nobody can do this or that.....etc".

But, because you asked with such sincerity, I will try giving you some practical tips.

1) Study your losses to find out and learn what you are doing wrong so you can avoid it.
2) Study your winners to find out what you are doing right and repeat it.
3) Always trade with a stop placed as close as possible to your entry.
4) Study, Study, Study, Study
5) Make notes whenever you are trading or sitting at your computer observing. Make notes no matter how significant or insignificant you think they might be. A thought or an idea might just be the seedling to an entirely new methodology.
6) Do not take guesses or punts, you should only trade on a near certainty.
7) Do not force a trade, let it 'arrive' naturally.
8) You do NOT have to make a trade everyday. This is very important!

That's all for now.

Excellent post, pity it will soon disappear into a forgotten thread.
I'd add a chart of every trade marking entry and exit and to confirm if you did the right thing at the right time. Even so, some trades will inevitably fail since not everything is knowable in advance......:cool:
Trading is a high probability business, not one of certainties, just as N_T says.
Visualising a trade either in a chart, by word pictures or numbers makes you a much better trader, faster.
Richard

Last edited:
rofl, you dont do you? your coming on here lecturing me and being a self rightoues prick and you dont even know what im talking about. way to make a tit of yourself

Very emotional. Another black mark for you. Control yourself boy, you are acting like a wild animal.

yes thats it, draw attention away from the fact you made yourself look a fool

That's better, you're calmer than before, that's because i made you think. I made you think about your rage and temper, but not before i took advantage of you and your emotion. Now,if you stop being so easily led in the future, your account may benefit. Don't be a sheep, Genics, and stop those fits of rage, you'll put yourself in hospital.

Good day to you.

you would know bulls and bears have been getting absolutely killed

I have a genuine question in that if both are getting killed where is the money going ? I can see how one side would lose but both I do not understand ?

Paul

just flowing between the two, one day bears loose, one day bulls loose..no one is making head way.

a case of one day market rallys hits aload of buy stops, then tanks stopping them out, while hitting aload of sell stops, rally again..take them back out..and so the cycle goes..been stuck in a tight range last few weeks just batting it back and forth.

so no both cant loose at the same time, but one day the bears are in charge..next day they have handed it all back to the bulls..if you get me

now think what would happen to anyone who has been switching from bullish to bearish and vice versa...

something is stiring..but what?

Do you want me to take you through last weeks action, sweet pea? Ok then, honey pie, in brief.

Accumulation, mark-up, distribution.

Now you know, petal. Hugs 'n' kisses.

Paulie. XXX.