Keeping Britain British -Identity Crisis.

Minarets Ban................... in Switzerland.

Tell me how many churches are there in saudi arabia, or Dubai?

Britain is full of Mosques funded by the Saudi Arabia and preaching Jihad!
I agree that all faiths must be allowed to pray, and yes do build mosques

but why do the islamic countries not allow building churches?

Britain is full of Mosques funded by the Saudi Arabia and preaching Jihad!
I agree that all faiths must be allowed to pray, and yes do build mosques

but why do the islamic countries not allow building churches?

Its not just churches but any form of enlightenment that will liberate the huddled muslim masses.

Any form of education for the masses means a threat to islam.
hence apostasy and the non building of churches, temples Synagogues
But a insecure religion can only last so long look at Iran The mullahs are on their way out soon.

Its not just churches but any form of enlightenment that will liberate the huddled muslim masses.

Any form of education for the masses means a threat to islam.
hence apostasy and the non building of churches, temples Synagogues
But a insecure religion can only last so long look at Iran The mullahs are on their way out soon.

Agree with you... slowly the mullahs are on the way out. The Muslim community must get 2 gether and put their foot down and say enuf is enuf.

it was nice to see that the Pakistani community in Britain - support the minority Chritians, who are being persecuted in Pakistan. I read that Carol singing is not allowed ( not by law - but the people) - this should simply not happen, as Muslims and indeed all minorities in Britain are totally free to practice their religion.

Well done.............. much needs to be done for interfaith in Islamic countries - Once this has been recognised then trully the world will be a peaceful place.

The East europeans are screwing our benefit system
this has to be stopped!

I totally agree............
Because they are "white" it is not noticeable
Had it been a "brown" or "black" then no doubt the media would be all over!

last 6 months > all the handymen i have had - plumber, DIYs, electricians, builder etc etc
they have all been east europeans, all working cash in hand , and guess screwing up the benefit system as well

Not sure who is really screwing the benefit system.

Almost all single moms, most sky TV ridden obese people and benefit cheats I see are indigenous whites.

They also turn down jobs offered to them as they find those "less paying" or "not worth the effort" than the handouts they get.

...That is very true and rarely discussed.....!...Political issue and vote losing question and hence...!

...That is very true and rarely discussed.....!...Political issue and vote losing question and hence...!

I would argue the case that the rich are screwing the down trodden under class.

% of monies used to save rich bankers and shareholders is grossly obese compared to £500m claimed by non-deserving lazy lay abouts. This kind of stuff always comes round once in a while but it is a red herring.

As for the super rich - they are classified as non-domiciled and don't even pay any tax use all the resources of the country and slag off the poor working class.

Class is still very much alive and kicking in the UK and one of the main reasons for nations downfall imho.