Keeping Britain British -Identity Crisis.

Tony Blair: I want to spend my life uniting faiths | Politics | guardian.co.uk

Well, he was Shi* as a prime minster. (Has anyone found his backbone yet?)

As for uniting all the different faiths...

No one has a snowballs chance in hell of doing it.

Religion is something you are told to do from birth.

Until ALL religion and faiths are defunct. The world will always be fractious and at odds which each over.

Religion was invented to control the masses, as were wars.

No one anywhere in the world at any time has come forward with indisputable proof that any god exists(ed).

Tony Blair: I want to spend my life uniting faiths | Politics | guardian.co.uk

Well, he was Shi* as a prime minster. (Has anyone found his backbone yet?)

As for uniting all the different faiths...

No one has a snowballs chance in hell of doing it.

Religion is something you are told to do from birth.

Until ALL religion and faiths are defunct. The world will always be fractious and at odds which each over.

Religion was invented to control the masses, as were wars.

No one anywhere in the world at any time has come forward with indisputable proof that any god exists(ed).

When that weasle T Blair was appointed peace envoy for the middle east I just about fell off my chair.

Blair is one of the most hated figures in the middle east. Peace envoy is beyond bad taste.

I don't mind who comes here as long as they are not a drain on resources, especially the NHS.

Grant.

well..........
The Brits never seem to appreciate the contribution of indian Immigrants.
Lets face it the Indians are everywhere! they are the powerhouse of the British Economy!

Also did you know the fact that INDIA ( they say India is POOR) is one of the largest investors in Britain?

Just as the Jews contributed to the economy so do the Indians, and they are also not extremist and easily blend in with the society. If they were white like jews then they will have been welcomed with open arms

Hey, I have a lot of respect for India, biggest democraccy in the world - which really kinda puts paid to Chinas argument that an enormous country needs a dictatorship to keep the wheels rolling - plus you guys have a good economy, also produced some billionaires etc, eg Lakshmi Mittal is quite an amazing success story, all of that does receive the respect it deserves, no worries there.

;)

well also dont forget the Arabs, once they pull the money away, GREAT britain will no longer be GREAT! - it will become a third world country....

The Brits never seem to appreciate the contribution of indian Immigrants.

Wrong!! Indians are respected and appreciated As most Indians do skilled and professional jobs
Lets face it the Indians are everywhere! they are the powerhouse of the British Economy
!
Powerhouse of the British Economy?
Don't know about that!!!but I don't think so!!!

Also did you know the fact that INDIA ( they say India is POOR) is one of the largest investors in Britain?
Yes agree there it is actually the 3rd largestinvestor

Just as the Jews contributed to the economy so do the Indians, and they are also not extremist and easily blend in with the society. If they were white like jews then they will have been welcomed with open arms

Indians need not worry about changing their colour their distinction difference make them stand out and hence appreciated

Reactions: BSD
well also dont forget the Arabs, once they pull the money away, GREAT britain will no longer be GREAT! - it will become a third world country....

Lol!!
Just because the Arabs buy a few houses in London does not mean our economy depends on them. We will still be doing very well long after your Arab friends pull out.

Have you actually experienced a third world country?

Yes Gam I have.

And walking down Whitechapel Rd in east london on a Sat morning reminds of a 3rd word country. Cut through around brick lane and it IS a 3rd world country.

I was in east london when the Jewish were a main part of the populate. They kept their places clean and tidy.

And I was there when the Bangladeshi started moving in.

Yes Gam I have.

And walking down Whitechapel Rd in east london on a Sat morning reminds of a 3rd word country. Cut through around brick lane and it IS a 3rd world country.

I was in east london when the Jewish were a main part of the populate. They kept their places clean and tidy.

My sincere apologies here options

Having spent most of my life in lovely west sussex I am not aware of the situation in east london.
But have travelled extensively since, and the idiot that I am, only compare to west sussex.
I imagine my opinons would be different, if I were to travel more in the u.k ,instead of pigeon holing myself to my little corner of sussex and comparing the world to it.

My sincere apologies here options

Having spent most of my life in lovely west sussex I am not aware of the situation in east london.
But have travelled extensively since, and the idiot that I am, only compare to west sussex.
I imagine my opinons would be different, if I were to travel more in the u.k ,instead of pigeon holing myself to my little corner of sussex and comparing the world to it.

No apology needed Gamma m8.
You can only reference anything to what you know or see personally, not see so much as on the tele, because you are only getting the view of the writer and director.

I could write pages and pages of the evolution of East London while I was there, and it would be a real and factual account. I was born there! Yet some people would call me a racist for saying such things.
My best friend in the world is a Moroccan-American who would give me his last 50p without me having to ask for it.
I have worked alongside most creeds and colours, broken bread with Muslims, had dealings with corrupt councillors and drank with law court judges.

Thinking about it. I am racist. But only against bad people. And they come in all different colours and faiths.

Yes Gam I have.

So basically It is the Muslim bashing now! yeah!
so you feel that Jews are clean and the Muslim Bangladeshis are dirty!!!
What nonsense