Keeping Britain British -Identity Crisis.

So basically It is the Muslim bashing now! yeah!
so you feel that Jews are clean and the Muslim Bangladeshis are dirty!!!
What nonsense

Options didn't actually sum up his statement that way.

What he did conclude with is:

"I am racist. But only against bad people. And they come in all different colours and faiths."

Who couldn't agree with that, it's not what people look like or what they believe or don't believe in, its what they DO or DON't do thats all that counts.

Actions are what defines you, not colour or religion, anything else is just hypocrisy.

;)

If the British have no respect for their own heritage and nation, they deserve to lose everthing, and they probably will.

If the British have no respect for their own heritage and nation, they deserve to lose everthing, and they probably will.

Kindly explain your self sir?

The British?
No respect for heritage and nation?
Deserve to lose everything?
Probably will?

What do you base these profound words on?

Kindly explain your self sir?

The British?
No respect for heritage and nation?
Deserve to lose everything?
Probably will?

What do you base these profound words on?

The country will be transformed into something completely different, perhaps it will become an Islamic state, who knows.

The country will be transformed into something completely different, perhaps it will become an Islamic state, who knows.

Are there no British muslims at the moment? :rolleyes:

Will we gain respect for heritage and nation by converting to Islamic state???

You said we deserve to lose everything? Are you saying we will have lost everything of value by converting to an Islamic state?

When do you see this happening by?

Is all very well speaking in grandoise terms but your answers raise even more questions which I doubt you have thought about.

I always wonder why these stupid Imams, and extreme devout muslims (so called fundamentals) calling for the Shariah law don't leave the country to go an live in one where it is applied. You'd think so devoted to their faiths they couldn't possibly live sorrounded by all this naked flesh around us. :-0.

Selling ones faith to the demands of economic welfare and money seems a little like prostitution to me - to put it crudely. :eek:

Few more points; what happens when a muslim chooses to be judged in a Crown Court instead of Shariah Court? Will that person in effect denounce their faith. Correct me if I'm wrong but for a man to be convicted of rape a woman has to have two witnesses or something? :mad: How about forced / arranged marriages? Children normally end up with their mother in most cases when divorce takes place. Where as Shariah law kicks women in the teeth and gives the children to the father. So who decides how under what jurisdiction these judgements take place? Lot more thinking required imho.

Separation of state and church is the reason why the West took over from the Islamic world. Until the Islamic world realises secular democracy is the way forward I think they will remain as they are.

Last edited:
Really good Post Atilla
Would like to add a few points not in contention or support just views
Also the person you put the questions to seemed to have completely missed the point and just blurted out the same quote again

I always wonder why these stupid Imams, and extreme devout muslims (so called fundamentals) calling for the Shariah law don't leave the country to go an live in one where it is applied. You'd think so devoted to their faiths they couldn't possibly live sorrounded by all this naked flesh around us.

These people believe believe as "good muslims " it is they duty to spread the word and convert the world t islam

Selling ones faith to the demands of economic welfare and money seems a little like prostitution to me - to put it crudely.

Lol:

Few more points; what happens when a muslim chooses to be judged in a Crown Court instead of Shariah Court?

After the Afghan war a lot of the "so called Jihad warriors "chose to be judged by military courts based on western law rather than Sharia law

Will that person in effect denounce their faith. Correct me if I'm wrong but for a man to be convicted of rape a woman has to have two witnesses or something? :mad: How about forced / arranged marriages? Children normally end up with their mother in most cases when divorce takes place. Where as Shariah law kicks women in the teeth and gives the children to the father. So who decides how under what jurisdiction these judgements take place? Lot more thinking required imho.

Definitely needs more thinking

Separation of state and church is the reason why the West took over from the Islamic world. Until the Islamic world realises secular democracy is the way forward I think they will remain as they are.

They are having a major problem in Turkey trying to keep the good work of Atta Turk going of separating state and religion.

Are there no British muslims at the moment? :rolleyes:

Will we gain respect for heritage and nation by converting to Islamic state???

You said we deserve to lose everything? Are you saying we will have lost everything of value by converting to an Islamic state?

When do you see this happening by?

Is all very well speaking in grandoise terms but your answers raise even more questions which I doubt you have thought about.

I always wonder why these stupid Imams, and extreme devout muslims (so called fundamentals) calling for the Shariah law don't leave the country to go an live in one where it is applied. You'd think so devoted to their faiths they couldn't possibly live sorrounded by all this naked flesh around us. :-0.

Selling ones faith to the demands of economic welfare and money seems a little like prostitution to me - to put it crudely. :eek:

Few more points; what happens when a muslim chooses to be judged in a Crown Court instead of Shariah Court? Will that person in effect denounce their faith. Correct me if I'm wrong but for a man to be convicted of rape a woman has to have two witnesses or something? :mad: How about forced / arranged marriages? Children normally end up with their mother in most cases when divorce takes place. Where as Shariah law kicks women in the teeth and gives the children to the father. So who decides how under what jurisdiction these judgements take place? Lot more thinking required imho.

Hi Atilla,

How many trillions do you think are owed to China and other Asiatic nations by the West, many of whom, if they are not manufacturers, are oil and mineral exporters?

I think that they will be buying up what is on the cheap, on both sides of the Atlantic.

So, apart from the Chinese, we can expect a lot of Muslim owners of, what were, traditionally Anglo-Saxon spheres of Western business. I foresee massive takeovers of UK banks and everything else with our friend Gordon Brown telling us all what a good deal we are getting.

I'm not being pessimistic, just realistic, since I don't know how what the outcome of that could be. But it should be remembered that capital flows like water and at present it has to be from East to West.

The muslims undermining western institutions? It could be. After all, the mafia is trying to get into legal business by money laundering. How do we know what money is behind Bin Laden and his cohorts?

Split

To judge the whole Muslim world by the rating and ravings of a few mad mullahs and fanatics is wrong!

Besides lets not forget the illumati. they are not going to cede power to anyone be it Muslim, Christian or what ever

I.e That is if there is an Illumanati?

The thing I find funny is when politicans tell us Islam is a religion of peace. :LOL:

Whatever the politicians call it, it is a religion that we must learn to live with, as long as we believe in capitalism. These days, that is where the credit is. We may not like it but Western capitalism is based on debt and we are indebted to them.

Split

The thing I find funny is when politicans tell us Islam is a religion of peace. :LOL:

The violence has nothing to do with Islam, the underlying culture of violence has existed in the middle east for 1000s of years before Islam. We interfered with them and they focused their violence on us, surprise surprise.

Besides, we have done a lot worse to them than they have done to us. Yet.

Really good Post Atilla
Would like to add a few points not in contention or support just views
Also the person you put the questions to seemed to have completely missed the point and just blurted out the same quote again

These people believe believe as "good muslims " it is they duty to spread the word and convert the world t islam

Lol:

After the Afghan war a lot of the "so called Jihad warriors "chose to be judged by military courts based on western law rather than Sharia law

Definitely needs more thinking

They are having a major problem in Turkey trying to keep the good work of Atta Turk going of separating state and religion.

Yes I concur with your points too Gamma.

I do believe Islam is a religion of peace but at the same time a reactionary one if attacked. They don't offer the other cheek and I certainly don't blame them for this.

Politicians and Imams are the same breed of animal in pursuit of power and dominance over man. Stupid people often fail to question what is said by them.

On a personal note somebody waving a finger at me gets my back up. I'm thinking about that guy who lectured Reed at a press gathering... BBC NEWS | UK | Reid heckled during Muslim speech - Sadly I agree with him and likewise I am against the 42 day detention laws, but by his mere display of finger waving I'm tempted to switch sides and lock him up for 42 days. :cheesy:

I know Jehovis witnesses have an order to spread the news but didn't know this applied to Muslims too.

As for money Split, the East have always had lots of dollars to invest and it always came back to the West because there was no where else to invest all that wealth. However, these days it may well go to India or China! But will it?

I don't think so as I don't see the Arabs queuing up to visit India or China. Maybe China in another decade or so.

When Japan had great BoP surplus they went on a buying spree and bought all sorts of American media companies. Not sure it was a wise investment now. Time will tell I suppose.

One area which is of interest is if any Islamic bank is impacted by the sub-prime crises.

It would be interesting to find out their main guiding principals to see if we can borrow any gold nuggets from them to sort out our mess. :rolleyes:

What was that old saying again?..oh, yes,.. when in Rome, do as the Romans do...

I wouldn't dream of going to a foreign country to live, and trying to stir up sh1t, even
with freedom of speech, what would be the point of going there in the first place?

Last edited:

You are unscrupulous and bent on your agenda.

1. The most important video you will ever see in your life???
2. This video may determine your future?
3. Endangers all of Western civilisation?
4. World conquest???

I'm afraid after 3 min and 21 seconds I couldn't stomach that freaking idiot talking to his finger anymore.

You Sluggy are right little **** stirrer...

Some peoples hearts are filled with hate. You are no different imo.

Hmmm ?, The Jewish Task Force eh ? I'm sure they're a really unbiased lot aren't they ?

I find the selective use of stills and footage in the video to be an insult to the intelligence quite frankly.

and the guy in the video looks just like some mad mullah on the rant to me :mad:.

Interesting though that he mentions something about Muslims taking over the worlds economies. Doesn't the Quran say something about NOT charging interest on loans ? ( don't Muslims call it Usery or something like that ? ).

I bet a lot of Muslims around the world must be larfing their asses off at all the economic doom and gloom that's going on right now :cry:

Anyway, enough of that, here's a vid that some may find interesting. I've been meaning to post for a while. It's the Dispatches documentary UnderCover Mosque The Return, it's by C4 and not those evil lying puppets the BBC so it must be true :devilish:

The undercover reporter is a Muslim woman so I don't know if that lends any credibility to the documentary. I guess peeps will have to make up their own minds.

UnderCover Mosque: The Return. Part 1 of 5
YouTube - UnderCover Mosque: The Return. 1:5

UnderCover Mosque: The Return. Part 2 of 5
YouTube - UnderCover Mosque: The Return. 2:5

UnderCover Mosque: The Return. Part 3 of 5
YouTube - UnderCover Mosque: The Return. 3:5

UnderCover Mosque: The Return. Part 4 of 5
YouTube - UnderCover Mosque: The Return. 4:5

UnderCover Mosque: The Return. Part 5 of 5
YouTube - UnderCover Mosque: The Return. 5:5

dd

Last edited:
You are unscrupulous and bent on your agenda.

1. The most important video you will ever see in your life???
2. This video may determine your future?
3. Endangers all of Western civilisation?
4. World conquest???

I'm afraid after 3 min and 21 seconds I couldn't stomach that freaking idiot talking to his finger anymore.

Pile of pig dung mate.