Im off.

im done with this place, you all (apart from a very select few) destroy this place. talking complete and utter bull**** trading away on your spread bet accounts with your free 500quid and pin bars.

none of you will ever become the traders you want to be as your all ignorant as ****. and yes i am closed minded more than anyone but the difference is i can actually trade and make money unlike the people im trying to argue with. total waste of time!

i would seriously advise any new member not to bother with this site, you will NEVER make anything of yourself as a trader in this toxic environment, its like cancer to the clever.

letting people like ODT run around spouting off more bull**** than anyone i have ever seen, so much bull**** intact it doesn't even connect up with his last post.

i used to laugh at DepthTrade claiming he was the only "real" trader on this site. think i might have had a point..

my last account with timsk as pushed me over the edge, such ****ing drivel coming out his mouth. no doubt people will back his argument as he can write better than i can, but maybe if we both pulled our cocks out (trading accounts) you would see who knows what.

yet another real trader heads for the door, leaving behind the blind leading the blind.

enjoy your spread bet accounts.

peace.

p.s i have attached a screen shot of my photo shopped (lawl) account picking up 32,000 last week in gold. just to show you i am no fraud like ODT and everyone else on this forum. waterfield and arabiannights will be along to confirm that i am infact andrew as on the statement.

toodle pip

Yooohooo!!! Sweety!!!

Oooh, are you all worn out? Have a little rest sweet pea.

Come back when you're todger is big enough:LOL::LOL::LOL:

This threads rolling man. This surely will put people off crying into their
cornflakes about leaving. What a leaving lagacy. Bit like sh1tting your pants
in the office and having to do the walk of shame all the way home.

He could return to save himself but that would be like walking to the bog
and hand scooping the sh1t out and doing a patch up job but having to
spend the rest of the day with a sour smell and everyone knowing what
you did. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Oh my god. This was the ultimate rip.

Gentlemen,

I got the most wonderful message from N. Rothschild.

It just arrived in my mobile telephone communications device now.

Who wishes to be exposed to it?

Darlings,

Arabianights.

Gentlemen,

I got the most wonderful message from N. Rothschild.

It just arrived in my mobile telephone communications device now.

Who wishes to be exposed to it?

Darlings,

Arabianights.

Bring it on Arabian.

Does he want to take you on a date!

Ask him if he's going to bring his sh1t shoveller for his kek's

I have a wallpaper scraper you can give him :cheesy::cheesy:

Sounds like Rothchild had sunk some of that tasty plonk of his and was letting off a bit of a frustration via a rant.

Now I would of thought this "Toxic environment" he refers to is something that may both help and hinder a person, but I think it ok to expose people to both chaos and order, as I think they will need to learn to develop differentiation skills.

Also I have found that when folks are ready then a lot of assistance comes in the form of "confirmation of ideas" . Meaning this form of non tutoring via recognition / validation of "confirmation of ideas" , can greatly help someone, but they will of already progressed to learn to differentiate information .

So people will have to be able to filter information on a bulletin board as they will have to from a market. And that is why the ying and yang of chaotic difference is not only ok, but will actually help people to help themselves train to examine, investigate, to obtain the actual actuality of it all.

just some thoughts ...