Im off.

This threads rolling man. This surely will put people off crying into their
cornflakes about leaving. What a leaving lagacy. Bit like sh1tting your pants
in the office and having to do the walk of shame all the way home.

He could return to save himself but that would be like walking to the bog
and hand scooping the sh1t out and doing a patch up job but having to
spend the rest of the day with a sour smell and everyone knowing what
you did. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Bit like sh1tting your pants

WTF :-0?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

This threads rolling man. This surely will put people off crying into their
cornflakes about leaving. What a leaving lagacy. Bit like sh1tting your pants

There is option 3 though - to eat shit ;)

im done with this place, you all (apart from a very select few) destroy this place. talking complete and utter bull**** trading away on your spread bet accounts with your free 500quid and pin bars.

none of you will ever become the traders you want to be as your all ignorant as ****. and yes i am closed minded more than anyone but the difference is i can actually trade and make money unlike the people im trying to argue with. total waste of time!

i would seriously advise any new member not to bother with this site, you will NEVER make anything of yourself as a trader in this toxic environment, its like cancer to the clever.

letting people like ODT run around spouting off more bull**** than anyone i have ever seen, so much bull**** intact it doesn't even connect up with his last post.

i used to laugh at DepthTrade claiming he was the only "real" trader on this site. think i might have had a point..

my last account with timsk as pushed me over the edge, such ****ing drivel coming out his mouth. no doubt people will back his argument as he can write better than i can, but maybe if we both pulled our cocks out (trading accounts) you would see who knows what.

yet another real trader heads for the door, leaving behind the blind leading the blind.

enjoy your spread bet accounts.

peace.

p.s i have attached a screen shot of my photo shopped (lawl) account picking up 32,000 last week in gold. just to show you i am no fraud like ODT and everyone else on this forum. waterfield and arabiannights will be along to confirm that i am infact andrew as on the statement.

toodle pip

man u r sick

drop_the_soap.gif

im done with this place, you all (apart from a very select few) destroy this place. Talking complete and utter bull**** trading away on your spread bet accounts with your free 500quid and pin bars.

None of you will ever become the traders you want to be as your all ignorant as ****. And yes i am closed minded more than anyone but the difference is i can actually trade and make money unlike the people im trying to argue with. Total waste of time!

I would seriously advise any new member not to bother with this site, you will never make anything of yourself as a trader in this toxic environment, its like cancer to the clever.

Letting people like odt run around spouting off more bull**** than anyone i have ever seen, so much bull**** intact it doesn't even connect up with his last post.

I used to laugh at depthtrade claiming he was the only "real" trader on this site. Think i might have had a point..

My last account with timsk as pushed me over the edge, such ****ing drivel coming out his mouth. No doubt people will back his argument as he can write better than i can, but maybe if we both pulled our cocks out (trading accounts) you would see who knows what.

Yet another real trader heads for the door, leaving behind the blind leading the blind.

Enjoy your spread bet accounts.

Peace.

P.s i have attached a screen shot of my photo shopped (lawl) account picking up 32,000 last week in gold. Just to show you i am no fraud like odt and everyone else on this forum. Waterfield and arabiannights will be along to confirm that i am infact andrew as on the statement.

Toodle pip

View attachment YouTube - KC & The Sunshine Band - Please don't go (hi quality sound).htm