who needs help and is struggling to make a thousands??

I only ever have 1 thought when someone starts posting threads like this, unless its in the free systems section.

Why ?

And if you are profitable Mr Tucker, why not focus on trading whatever strategy you have. Mark my words its the LAST time iam replying to this kind of thread :)

you know what, i think this isnt getting me any where.

see you later.

I am just trying to help and i get this bullsh*t.

oh well, good luck with whatever your doing.

Dear Simon mate

I would dearly love to make US$ 10 million by next Friday noon.

Could you please help me ?

I'm sure you can do it if you try hard enough.

I'll settle for US$ 9 million and have a cheap weekend then to make it a bit easier for you.

Yea not in this world my friend.

I think your retired and have gone all crazy.

Looking at your profile just goes to show.

Take it seriously or take a hike old boy.

Seen as I said this is the last thread I will be replying to of this nature, Iam free to post again woopeeee :)

Isnt it wonderful to see intellectual's thrash it out on a trading board, although, sometimes the intellectual statements are one way traffic. (Iam certainly not implying anything of that description is applicable to this thread)

Hello Salty mate, how ya doing ? :)

Simon/therapy...therapy/simon...simon/therapy...therapy/simon. Now, as fast as you can everybody! Simon you little puppy, be an adult, it's not hard, at least your's won't be until your'e a man! RB!

Doing fine thank you Perrington, old chap.

Just trying to get this dufus to make me some money.

Let me guess, your 16, with a bad acne problem. Don't come on here with your'e acne and hormones flying everywhere. Try the YMCA, they also listen to people like you. All the best, RB.

RUDEBOY said:
Let me guess, your 16, with a bad acne problem. Don't come on here with your'e acne and hormones flying everywhere. Try the YMCA, they also listen to people like you. All the best, RB.
I don't think that's particularly fair RB. Salty makes a genuinely valid contribution to this site.

Yes Simon dear chap.

I am retired. I retired recently at 49 because I had already made enough money.

Sounds like you won't be retiring until you're 99.

Bad luck. :cheesy:

But let me phrase my question another way.

If I were to give you US$ 50,000 and asked you to day trade a small portfolio of pretty active Nasdaq stocks, how much do you think that US$ 50,000 would be in 6 months time ?

Salty, you know who we are on about. Si, the small fry, who tries to fly, but can't get by, cause' he's a total...The last bit doesn't have to rhyme by the way!

Salty Gibbon said:
Oi, you lot, I aint got no acne, innit ?
Salty, it's a common misunderstanding that Acne afflicts only the lower social orders. This is not so...

Why, I can attest to the fact that even I, in my newly pubescent state (a few years ago), my complexion suffered some minor irregularities of texture and tone for almost 3 weeks.

Fortunately, the family physician was able to remedy the situation using age-old poultices and leeches and my complexion and physique returned to the ruddy good health and glowing magnificence that has been the hallmark of the House of Bramble for centuries.