who needs help and is struggling to make a thousands??

So, does this mean that the whole world is composed of Asian and African people ?

This was not my original understanding but I have heard that you learn something new every day.

Yes Bramble, I still use leeches for blood letting purposes and I also use live maggots to keep fresh wounds free of infection.

Takes me back to when I used to live in a cave.

Salty Gibbon said:
I also use live maggots to keep fresh wounds free of infection.
This is still, even these days, a valid precaution to preventing gangrene where alternative treatment is unavailable. And it doesn't hurt half as much as you might imagine.

However, if you aren't seriously wounded in the Brighton area, a hospital is a better bet.

TheBramble said:
This is still, even these days, a valid precaution to preventing gangrene where alternative treatment is unavailable. And it doesn't hurt half as much as you might imagine.

However, if you aren't seriously wounded in the Brighton area, a hospital is a better bet.

Forgive my naivety, but which part of the body is the Brighton area :eek:

Best thing to do is make sure you always have a tin of live maggots and a tube of super glue in the glove box.
Forget hospitals they have a hidden agenda.

Where is my friend MrTucker ?

Do not despair MrTucker, I believe I may have a cunning plan that could just bring you back to life ! A miracle you say ?

If you can prove to all the guys here with a sample of between 30 & 40 trades, that you are indeed the exceedinly proud owner of a LOSING strategy, then Iam sure you will attain legendary status before you even have the chance to blink.

How MrTucker asks, well it may be a difficult pill for you to swallow in terms of pride, but whatever conclusion you derive from your strategy (aslong as you have clearly proven it to be consistantly unsuccessful, and do infact have a strategy) just execute the opposite of your own advice ! if you establish that it is infact a long trade, then short the bloomin thing. :)

And if after a sample of 40 trades you have established that you are indeed the proud owner of a losing strategy, then subsequently find that when you apply the inverse of your own advice and still find your losing, then you are my friend smack bang in the middle of THE TWIILIGHT ZONE :)

RUDEBOY said:
Guess who just PMed me, go on guess? Si, no, honestly, Si, Yes that same...well...person, who has been ranting on about WHATEVER! He has accussed me of being Asian or African
Please forward the PM to one of the Moderators. (I imagine they will perhaps ask the alleged sender for his observations first, but probably do something about it, one way or another.)

twalker

I always keep a conservative near by to lick me clean if iam ever wounded. Better than going to BUPA and paying :)

Do you think that trading was ever out of the twilight zone, come on Perrington, youre not so naive?

Yes, a Conservative popped a leaflet through my letter box this morning but I was dismayed to find it was not printed on double-ply tissue paper.

So where did that nasty little impoverished Tucker chappie bog off to then ?

Banished with a bit of luck.

How many posts do you all have people?

Simon where are you? We would all love to hear from you with your trades. Yes, the first two trades were damn bad but for sure they must be good.

Come on people, give this guy a break and start to act like adults please.

Dont you all have something else to do?

Infact what am I doing here? :eek: LOL I SHOULD BE OUT.

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND DREAM T2WIN

Roberto, no good on these computy things, how the hell do i send a priv message?

RUDEBOY said:
Roberto, no good on these computy things
Lol, you're talking to the least computer-literate person on this site!

RUDEBOY said:
how the hell do i send a priv message?
Ok ... I've learnt this one ... you can forward it by opening the PM (as you opened it before, to read it) and then going down to the bottom right-hand corner where there are 2 little boxes. The left one says "Forward". Click on that and then type the name of the person you want to forward that PM to in the "to" box at the top (e.g. Sharky or Frugi would do nicely in this instance, I'm sure).

I dont know, all these virtual vigilante's that treat genuine people like Mr Tucker as a second class citizen, he's only trying to help all the traders out of the goodness of his heart.

pelefoot, you wouldnt happen to be related to our legendary friend would you ? Although I do understand that this thread is worthy of channeling most of your attention :)

Maybe Iam wrong ! This bottle of red is certainly having a vintage effect on me tonight, I think its time I retired for the evening, before I say something out of order lol. GN all.