who needs help and is struggling to make a thousands??

simontucker

I just replied to one of the posts and mention this below. So help yourself>>

I think i have to give something back to the world. Now is the time. :cheesy:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, sorry for not replying for such a long time. I been on holiday with a few friends.

I would love to post everything but i just dont have time.

You can join me online. But only people who have real money on stake. Im not talking aboutt $10,000 accounts. Im talking about over $20,000 accounts. People who have just started or been at it for such a long time like 1 year and havent succeeded. These are the people I want to help.

first email me, dont act clever by just adding me to yahoo messenger as i will not respond.

[email protected]

hmmm.

lack of adverbs and politeness. whats the difference between a $10,000 account and a $20,000 account?

negligible..

Caesar sic in omnibus, Chinos smells a rat.

Simon

Whats your definition of real money ?

20K might be real to you, to many it is peanuts.

Hag smells a rat.

Excuse me,

Typical isnt it?? You seem to think your smelling a rat. ho ho ho.

Well dont worry, it seems as if you lot are making a lot of money.

I guess no help needed.

Yeah, $10k is no different to $20k. But incase you didnt realise I said over $20k.

Nevermind,

im all for listening and learning, but if you are truly alturistic, why dont you post some charts and calls on here with a rationale behind them, rather than obtaining email addresses, which i for one am loathe to give out owing to the huge amount of crud my inbox receives on a daily basis as it is.

far better n'est-ce pas?

FC

I am not always on the forums unlike u :cheesy:

But I will try to post one trade or two if i have any.

Hmm, your inbox is full?? I wonder why. I think you post too many stuff on the forums and so trades2win send you emails to your replies. heheh,

ok, i bet you will put 100lots on one of the trades i post. You like freebies dont u ;)

erm no. i was talking about the 200 work related emails i get a day.

and im the only one allowed to be facetious on here ;)

and yes, i like freebies, but then who doesnt., but sadly i will have to say no to your kind trade recommendation as i must attend to closing a FTSE short for +60.

thanks anyway.

FC

Hey guys, arent you being a little too cynical ?

maybe the "over 20k" is a function of his strategy, in that maybe he trades multiple lots and then takes partial profits etc, thus requiring a certain threshold to make the strat work.

He isnt charging a fee ( as yet ).
He is just offering to join him on-line.

Its only a problem:
1: if he wants a fee before he divulges his buy/sells. (if he does, BAIL OUT )
2: it is a black-box, where traders become dependant on his calls, rather than being taught the completre strat. (if he does, BAIL OUT )

For goodness sake, it ISNT even costng the price of a stamp!!

Why not just open a hotmail or yahoo email account for this sort of thing? I do that and if I find it is a scam, I email them a few 19mb files with two words on them and open another email account.

Out of interest, are you basing these on chart reading (maybe a range trade) or some sort of oscillator or momentum indicator and if so on what timescale?

simontucker said:
gbp/usd sell 1.8835, stoploss 1.8855, take profit 1.8800

got stopped out for -20 at approx 12:40pm. (fxcm charts using 5-min bars)

simontucker said:
sell eur/usd 1.2837, stoploss 1.2867, take profit 1.2800

stopped out for -30 at approx 12:50 (fxcm charts using 5-min bars)

thanks for letting me know. yes, what a bad trade to start off with you guys. although i am still long since 7am. :LOL:

simontucker said:
thanks for letting me know. yes, what a bad trade to start off with you guys. although i am still long since 7am. :LOL:

no probs, simon. I am still open-minded.
You seem to trading a method with a 1:1 R:R (so far). are all your trades around the 1:1 area?
If you can post 2 trades a day for a month, we will have reasonably sufficient data for assessment.

Hope you can stay here that long. (if only to disprove the cynics)

Often a kiss of death to post live trades.

Did think it was a bit of a 50/50 chance though.

Euro is now back in its' sideways trading range. Wonder if the next lot of news will be strong enough to help it one way or the other?

Simon

Why not just email everyone on your email list. Say long to 50% and short to the other 50%.

Do it the same on the 2nd trade, then at least 25% might pay you some fee, ifyou get 2 trades correct.

Hag

I've deleted your last two posts simontucker as they were unecessarily rude.