Im off.

im done with this place, you all (apart from a very select few) destroy this place. talking complete and utter bull**** trading away on your spread bet accounts with your free 500quid and pin bars.

none of you will ever become the traders you want to be as your all ignorant as ****. and yes i am closed minded more than anyone but the difference is i can actually trade and make money unlike the people im trying to argue with. total waste of time!

i would seriously advise any new member not to bother with this site, you will NEVER make anything of yourself as a trader in this toxic environment, its like cancer to the clever.

letting people like ODT run around spouting off more bull**** than anyone i have ever seen, so much bull**** intact it doesn't even connect up with his last post.

i used to laugh at DepthTrade claiming he was the only "real" trader on this site. think i might have had a point..

my last account with timsk as pushed me over the edge, such ****ing drivel coming out his mouth. no doubt people will back his argument as he can write better than i can, but maybe if we both pulled our cocks out (trading accounts) you would see who knows what.

yet another real trader heads for the door, leaving behind the blind leading the blind.

enjoy your spread bet accounts.

peace.

p.s i have attached a screen shot of my photo shopped (lawl) account picking up 32,000 last week in gold. just to show you i am no fraud like ODT and everyone else on this forum. waterfield and arabiannights will be along to confirm that i am infact andrew as on the statement.

toodle pip

Who gives a **** :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

Totally agree with Scose - there are plenty of people here who appreciate advice from people with more experience and want to learn.

The worse thing for a forum like this is for those with real experience is to bugger off because there are those who prefer spouting about their $m trading systems. Many threads are still full of people asking questions and getting decent responses, although like leonarda says, lots do end up degenerating beacuse they getted jumped all over by some idiots.

But that's the way it is - sometimes even the most idiotic posts raise questions or comments that are useful. And encourage a bit of entertaining banter.

Maybe there should be a way of restricting some people to selected sections within the forum as a whole till they can prove they're able to produce some constructive comments and not be complete to55ers every time they post something.

"Last Activity: Today 10:28am
Current Activity: Viewing Thread O D T 's new signature"

Can the mods delete him then for creating such a thread? We all know he's staying because this is somewhere he gets to satisfy his inflated ego so why bother doing it unless he just enjoys the attention and people to go "oh noes! you're the real deal. Please stay and teach us!!!111"

Oh well, bye-o. Take it light. I wonder who your replacement will be. Balance must be restored to the force! maby one of the blind will get new eyes!

Oh well, bye-o. Take it light. I wonder who your replacement will be. Balance must be restored to the force! maby one of the blind will get new eyes!
Spanish89, man!
He cracked me up, and apparently is raking in the big bucks now and is buying a huge new boat.

im done with this place, you all (apart from a very select few) destroy this place. talking complete and utter bull**** trading away on your spread bet accounts with your free 500quid and pin bars.

none of you will ever become the traders you want to be as your all ignorant as ****. and yes i am closed minded more than anyone but the difference is i can actually trade and make money unlike the people im trying to argue with. total waste of time!

i would seriously advise any new member not to bother with this site, you will NEVER make anything of yourself as a trader in this toxic environment, its like cancer to the clever.

letting people like ODT run around spouting off more bull**** than anyone i have ever seen, so much bull**** intact it doesn't even connect up with his last post.

i used to laugh at DepthTrade claiming he was the only "real" trader on this site. think i might have had a point..

my last account with timsk as pushed me over the edge, such ****ing drivel coming out his mouth. no doubt people will back his argument as he can write better than i can, but maybe if we both pulled our cocks out (trading accounts) you would see who knows what.

yet another real trader heads for the door, leaving behind the blind leading the blind.

peace.

p.s i have attached a screen shot of my photo shopped (lawl) account picking up 32,000 last week in gold. just to show you i am no fraud like ODT and everyone else on this forum. waterfield and arabiannights will be along to confirm that i am infact andrew as on the statement.

toodle pip

I went off in a huff a few months back. I came back after a short while. One thing that I can tell, no-one cares and you will soon be forgotten. Some might feel sorry, now, but that will pass.

You'll either be back, or you won't. Life goes on the same!

Have a good time.

It's a normal cry for attention to "announce" your farewells,...
Otherwise, he would have just gone. Puff!!,... never to be seen again.
I bet he's counting how many responses he's got,...
We all love you Roth,..please come back....BAAAAAAAHHH,...LOL

peace.

toodle pip

We are gonna miss those abrasive reposes, sad.

O D T really got under your skin, or was it under the foreskin?:LOL:

LULZ

Why do people feel the need to make these dramatic exits? If you want to go, just go.

The posting of an account statement covering 1 week is a bit odd as well.

If anyone is impressed by account statements, by the way, you really should have a think about one of Vince Stanzione's £3,000 courses :LOL::LOL::LOL:. He's got amazing account statements, and I even saw a picture of someone giving him a big cheque once.

Must be good at trading :LOL::LOL:.

C'mon Roth, stick around. 'Cause of you I altered what I was seeking when I was
looking for the "answers". From how to make money when you have a small account to how the not LOOSE you a55 with a small account. At least in papertrading it makes a differance. Plus the note on the pic of the car was pretty funny.
I'm so green I look seasick and I don't believe a word ODT writes. In fact I responded to him one time when I was to drunk to fish. And I misspelled easy words cause I had to keep one eye closed to see the keyboard. And my post still made more sense than his.