Im begining forex trading. .

@Black Swan:

Thank you for the insightful post; much appriecated. I would also like to outline that im not in this for the "quick buck". I rather enjoy economics; what moves the market. I enjoy reading the FT when every i can; i buy the Sunday Times and read the business section thouroghly. I will admit the i do fancy the idea of making some money from this; but hey; im only human :) ha

Can anyone inform me on how i can get live data feeds for forex because i feel this will be important to trade. I have 500 euro to start trading with.

Try fxcm micro account and or one of the SB firms, I'd go with IG. You'll get marketscope off FXCM and realtime pro off IG, both are more than sufficient for your needs. IMHO IG's chart package is the best (of those 2) but you'll have to pay 30 quid a month, unless you place at least 2 trades which is a bargain, even if you chuck a 'dart in the board' once a month for 10-20 quid...

There are a couple of questions regarding technicals here.
Babypips is a good site for any beginers in forex.

both the biginners have to decide what their method is going to be. Technical or fundamental?
there is so much on this site. Best of luck guys.

Hey girl, can you tell me what's going on? I'm having a hard time getting around this. First you're makiing a post that you are learning to trade, adn then you make a post like you're a pro.
That has sparked some curiosity. Maybe you can enightened us, learning to trade yesterday, and today you are all over it with your EUR/USD forecast.
BTW, someone else has already been thrown off the site for plagarizing. You might want to consider that before you post someone else's forecasts.

EUR/USD
Weekly Trend direction: Bullish
Weekly trend reversal level: 1.2480
Key G7 support levels: 1.2570, 1.2520, 1.2480/2500
Counter-trend and scalping opportunities:
Strategy: Whilst above the weekly trend reversal level buy dips to support levels after an entry signal.

Today's trade suggestion:
Beaten down from the weekly trend-line as expected, but not “out” Allow for a bit more work under the trendline, and perhaps even a pull-back to 1.2300-1.2400. That having been said, we need to stay above the weekly reversal level at 1.2480 this week for the strong bullish momentum to continue, and we’ll look to buy into dips
whilst that is the case. Good support levels lie at 1.2570, 1.2520 and 1.2480/2500. Watch and wait for a clear G7 entry signal before buying the euro for a rally back to 1.2700. I suspect that the euro won’t be in a rush this week, so be patient – there will be plenty of time to pick your moment!

Summary: Patiently wait for dips down to support levels before buying the euro after a clear G7 entry signal.
Target 1.2600.

Hey girl, can you tell me what's going on? I'm having a hard time getting around this. First you're makiing a post that you are learning to trade, adn then you make a post like you're a pro.
That has sparked some curiosity. Maybe you can enightened us, learning to trade yesterday, and today you are all over it with your EUR/USD forecast.
BTW, someone else has already been thrown off the site for plagarizing. You might want to consider that before you post someone else's forecasts.

i didnt make the post you just quoted; that was automatedtrading.

this thread was started by a friend of mine off my account. I dont mind him posting thread off my account as he wants to find out more info and ways to understand TA better. he is only a beginner so i gave him some books and told him to check out trade 2 win on my laptop although i think he has an account now.

that is all; see you guys in forex discussion