ODT's ban...and cyber bullying

• Thread starter Black Swan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 7
just give me mod status i will soon root out all the **** tards, much like i did with odt :D

Curtain twitchers!!! Please pick one of the following names for yourself,

Beryl
Gertrude
Ethel
Edna

Now continue you as you are with your curtain twitching and comments around the fairy cakes. Here's a starts...Ohhh have you seen Edna's new coat? Who does she think she is? etc etc.

:sleep:

Curtain twitchers!! :LOL:

How apt! (y)

A mob of curtain twitchers wearing slippers and hair curlers peer over their thick rimmed glasses as they swing their rolling pins and chant "ban him, ban him".

:LOL:

It's yet another 10 day holiday type ban at this stage although the guy never seems to learn from it...patience is wearing thin.

I didn't know you guys did this.

Where did you send him ? I was thinking of hitting Phuket next week - do you cover hotel and tickets ?

If so - what do I need to do to get the holiday - just send a bucket full of f*ck off ?

Net curtains used to be in the "basket" of goods used to calculate RPI, but was removed a few years back, along with lard.

"but was removed a few years back, along with lard."

What's John Prescott got to do with it?

Remember when he had a bucket of water chucked on him at the BRIT awards, that was priceless. Almost as good as the time he punched the chap in the crowd.

Prescott's legacy to the UK? The fking bus lane on the M4, thanks John.

Net curtains used to be in the "basket" of goods used to calculate RPI, but was removed a few years back, along with lard.

Doh! So that's why the numbers are nothing like my personal inflation. I cook exclusively with lard which I then filter through net curtains before reuse. Waste not, want not; you know it makes sense.

Prescott's legacy to the UK? The fking bus lane on the M4, thanks John.

Ah yes, whatever happened to integrated transport?
But let's not forget the entertainment he provided when "Prezza" suddenly became ~"shagger".
How we laughed.

@Ninja: Never thought I'd be repping you, but that was pretty good; very clever.