ODT's ban...and cyber bullying

• Thread starter Black Swan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 7
You're like a gnat. No matter how many times everyone tries to swat at you, you keep coming back.

Peter

Mr O D T tells you all clearly why most of you will end up as losers in the 95% club.What a negative force telling the truth about trading, traders , bucket shops.

Not only are the trader's odds against you , but you have got bucket shops(spreadbetting and forex) trading against you

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...sus-discretionary-trading-13.html#post1124340

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...sus-discretionary-trading-12.html#post1114838
Here's a complete list of why no one likes you on the board.

1)You point out random flaws (probably in yourself) to people who make posts against you.
2) You have no limit to your bigotry
3) Every post you make is confusingly serious and jest at the same time
4) You are a numpty
5) Your lists are annoying
6) Your opinions mean nothing to anyone yet you feel that they are the word of God
7) Irrelevant posts regarding other peoples posts.
8) Those stupid lists again
9) Linking to your troll posts in other threads
10) From what I understand, you keep coming back.
11) You contribute nothing of value
12) Fookin lists again dammit.
13) Third person talking. Stupidest thing to do.

K I'm done. Thanks.

Who, or what, the f*** is ODT? Sounds like a venereal disease you get from shagging rent boys in public bogs.

Here's a complete list of why no one likes you on the board.

1)You point out random flaws (probably in yourself) to people who make posts against you.
2) You have no limit to your bigotry
3) Every post you make is confusingly serious and jest at the same time
4) You are a numpty
5) Your lists are annoying
6) Your opinions mean nothing to anyone yet you feel that they are the word of God
7) Irrelevant posts regarding other peoples posts.
8) Those stupid lists again
9) Linking to your troll posts in other threads
10) From what I understand, you keep coming back.
11) You contribute nothing of value
12) Fookin lists again dammit.
13) Third person talking. Stupidest thing to do.

K I'm done. Thanks.

No matter how many people you sell courses to ,and what you teach and mentor, absolutely nothing you can do,can make someone a profitable trader.If they haven't got it in them , they really haven't got it it.:LOL:

Even if you were to replace every brain cell and thinking of each trader,your mentoring may not work.:LOL:

ODT

O D T stands for trader's pimp on the oil market.

I see. What kind of trading does Ninja_Trader do? I hear he doesn't mind it when things get tricky.

Does this mean that he gets a lot of rough trade? That maybe he goes looking for rough trade. That maybe he even enjoys rough trade?

This banning thing sounds like fun and I think I'm one of only 7 of the 200,000 :)lol::LOL::LOL:) members who hasn't been banned at some point. How do I go about getting a ban?

^^^You two seem to get along quite well.

Care to share a hotel room together to discuss your trolling techniques?

^^^You are a love god Maiden22.

Care to share a hotel room together?

Alas Nipple_Tassel, I am flattered but I must regretfully decline as I do not travel on the other bus.

Now don't get me wrong, I've nothing against it - you know, if gay's your way, that's ok.

So if you and some friends want to get together and make sweet music on each other's bed-flutes, go right ahead.

I mean some guys like the pink, others dig the stink, it's all good.

Last edited:
Allas Super_Awesome, I am indeed interested in sharing my techniques with ODT...

But then again, we're same people. Didn't you notice I didn't post the entire time ODT was gone?

So if you would like, I can let you in on my secret about how to continually troll with two accounts and be overly obsessed with homosexual fantasies by referring to them in every post I make.

I mean some guys adore my posts for how incredibly sexy they can't be. Who else can exploit such fantasies so freely yet act as though they never participate in the act?
Two can play this game maiden.

Time to grow up:)

Two can play this game maiden.

Time to grow up:)

That is very true, although evidently one of us needs a little more practice in mastering the game - the aim is to be funny.

If I may, I would like to offer you some advice.

Fool, check yo self, 'fo you wreck yo self, 'cause I'm bad for your heath - I come low stealth.

Don' make me bust you upside yo head.

Shiiit.

“You just ain't ready for me yet”

a%20cincinnati%20kid%20norman%20jewison%20THE_CINCINNATI_KID-6.jpg

Don't give up though - I need lulz to survive.

Last edited:
That is very true, although evidently one of us needs a little more practice in mastering the game - the aim is to be funny.

If I may, I would like to offer you some advice.

Fool, check yo self, 'fo you wreck yo self, 'cause I'm bad for your heath - I come low stealth.

Don' make me bust you upside yo head.

Shiiit.
Alrighty then Ice T.

If I felt like being funny you'd probably **** your head to the side like a confused dog and run away. Then subsequently I'd get banned.

I'd still like to know why you have this deep interest in homosexuality. Maybe too much time playin with barbies?

Listening to too much Katy Perry? I can't seem to pinpoint it. Glad you can find the humour in this though. Alot better than internet gangster who would threaten to find me and see if I can say it to his face.

Though I'm sure you'd love to do that. I just have a really bad feeling that you won't want me saying anything. That scares me.

Your subject track record is causing me to tread lightly with what I say... Don't want you to think I'm giving you an invitation...

;)