Im off.

im done with this place, you all (apart from a very select few) destroy this place. talking complete and utter bull**** trading away on your spread bet accounts with your free 500quid and pin bars.

none of you will ever become the traders you want to be as your all ignorant as ****. and yes i am closed minded more than anyone but the difference is i can actually trade and make money unlike the people im trying to argue with. total waste of time!

i would seriously advise any new member not to bother with this site, you will NEVER make anything of yourself as a trader in this toxic environment, its like cancer to the clever.

letting people like ODT run around spouting off more bull**** than anyone i have ever seen, so much bull**** intact it doesn't even connect up with his last post.

i used to laugh at DepthTrade claiming he was the only "real" trader on this site. think i might have had a point..

my last account with timsk as pushed me over the edge, such ****ing drivel coming out his mouth. no doubt people will back his argument as he can write better than i can, but maybe if we both pulled our cocks out (trading accounts) you would see who knows what.

yet another real trader heads for the door, leaving behind the blind leading the blind.

enjoy your spread bet accounts.

peace.

p.s i have attached a screen shot of my photo shopped (lawl) account picking up 32,000 last week in gold. just to show you i am no fraud like ODT and everyone else on this forum. waterfield and arabiannights will be along to confirm that i am infact andrew as on the statement.

toodle pip

Must say been quiet the last few weeks without N. Rothschild around

went off in a huff but will he be back ?

:mad:

I liked rothschild :D

I did not have a great deal to do with him and I've forgotten most of what he was beating his drum about.

I left in a huff once. What good does it do? Very little. Once gone, soon forgotten, mate.

Just like the grave.

I did not have a great deal to do with him and I've forgotten most of what he was beating his drum about.

I left in a huff once. What good does it do? Very little. Once gone, soon forgotten, mate.

Just like the grave.

Inflation v Deflation comes to mind along with the Gold bubble...

I too thought he was an interesting character. Sometimes volatile and impeteous but seemed like a decent chap on a sunny day. (y)

Last edited:
He's probably around under a new nic.

T2W should build in some sort of feature to allow members to manage their multi nics. I'm sure the quality and frequency of lulzy posts would improve no end if people didnt have to keep loggin in and out.

It would increase the sites membership count too.

Its a win-win for everyone.

There's the thing. Being articulate and apparently intelligent in any area is a rare and useful charateristic, but don't confuse it for obvious success. It doesn't necessarily preclude that happy situation, but neither does it guarantee it.

Oh well

some invite a bit of ragging but shouldn't if they can't take it

( with a twirl of her skirts she flounced out of the room ) Dickens

OMG remember that. I was on his side. I think the deflation argument appealed to my inner pessimist

AND what are your views on inflation v deflation now then?

Let's differentiate between US and UK?

Inflation has it imho. We are not finished with QE or debt financing yet either?

Did I not say this is likely to take 3-5 years to unravel and feed into the real economy - injections of this magnitude? Gloat gloat gloat :)