Your favourite quote.

"You mean worms were trying to get away from the floods driving their cars in front of yours? " ....I didn't have a great view distorted as it was by my tears of frustration...I might have been doing the "worms" a disservice...they might just have been your bog standard average cretins behind the wheel....

All are my favourites, most of them are modified from The Matrix :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

regarding to forex:
1. Trading is a psychological game, the way of self-realization and self-knowledge, so the best way to become successful is to find your trading self, to get to know it better and to follow it no matter what.

Since it is a psychological game, therefore don't send a machine to do a man's job - i.e. using EA

2. what good is a system when you are unable to trade?

3. (when looking at the chart and red pips) How about I give you the finger *show my middle finger*... and you give me my green pips.

4. (when doing analysis and open new position) Okie dokie. Free my mind.

5. TO ALL FOREX NEWBIES: Knowing the path is different than walking the path.

6. WHEN ANSWERING NEWBIES' FOREX QUESTIONS: While your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant.

7. (talking about stop loss and losses) There are levels of loss I am prepared to accept.

8. Be hard for any man to risk his money. Especially if he doesn't understand the reason.

9. We are all victims of causality. I make some profits, I will trade more lots. Cause and effect.

10. What do all men with green pips want? More green pips.

11. You do not truly know a pair until you trade them.

All are my favourites, most of them are modified from The Matrix :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

regarding to forex:
1. Trading is a psychological game, the way of self-realization and self-knowledge, so the best way to become successful is to find your trading self, to get to know it better and to follow it no matter what.

Since it is a psychological game, therefore don't send a machine to do a man's job - i.e. using EA

2. what good is a system when you are unable to trade?

3. (when looking at the chart and red pips) How about I give you the finger *show my middle finger*... and you give me my green pips.

4. (when doing analysis and open new position) Okie dokie. Free my mind.

5. TO ALL FOREX NEWBIES: Knowing the path is different than walking the path.

6. WHEN ANSWERING NEWBIES' FOREX QUESTIONS: While your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant.

7. (talking about stop loss and losses) There are levels of loss I am prepared to accept.

8. Be hard for any man to risk his money. Especially if he doesn't understand the reason.

9. We are all victims of causality. I make some profits, I will trade more lots. Cause and effect.

10. What do all men with green pips want? More green pips.

11. You do not truly know a pair until you trade them

Deep.....

Deep.....

Deep **** you mean?

Action in Matrix was ok. The spoken words were meaningless garbage. A little like putting a piece of toilet in an art exhibition and calling it a work of art.

As in the spoken script of the matrix.

It becomes it's own thought !

I exist, thus I am...

Loada bull imo.

You'll never achive 100% if 99% is o.k.

You know the best way to double your money? Fold it and put it in your pocket.

Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.

Life is a series of never ending problems & tasks that have to be overcome & completed in order to progress from one day to the next. Very rarely in life do we get the chance to say, thats it, I've got nothing that needs doing, I'm free to do as i want!

I really liked this one ...and a couple of glasses of wine later I was sure it was my choice of the year..... ;)

"The people on Wall Street are making a lot of noise for a Fed bailout because they don't like to lose money, and we can all understand that," he says. "But…it would be a huge mistake to change monetary policy to rescue a bunch of people who made stupid mistakes." In fact, argues Meltzer, losses by speculators could clean out the financial markets and make them healthier. "Capitalism without failure is like religion without sin," Meltzer says. "It doesn't work."

A Meltzer

You'll never achive 100% if 99% is o.k.

You know the best way to double your money? Fold it and put it in your pocket.

Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.
Miserable Miser :devilish:

Strongly disagree with your second quote.

It is the nature of money to exchange hands. That is the reason for it's creation. By keeping it in your pocket you are defying nature. You are a block on flow of harmony.

The greater the frequency transactions and velocity of money, that much richer in money and product every participant is.

Think about it... :rolleyes: :D

No matter what side of the argument you are on, you always find people on your side that you wish were on the other.
Jascha Heifetz (1901 - 1987)

There's A Few Quotes About Failure...

There's a few quotes about failure that I believe to be pertinent in this job that some of try to excel in......

You always pass failure on the way to success

Don't be discouraged by a failure. It can be a positive experience. Failure is, in a sense, the highway to success, inasmuch as every discovery of what is false leads us to seek earnestly after what is true, and every fresh experience points out some form of error which we shall afterwards carefully avoid.

John Keats (1795 - 1821)