Favourite Trading Indicators?

All you need is your phone, forget the laptop

I only use my phone to check my positions and how the market is going, I almost never open new positions from it. I don't feel comfortable doing analysis on smaller screen.

I only use my phone to check my positions and how the market is going, I almost never open new positions from it. I don't feel comfortable doing analysis on smaller screen.
I guess if you are trading technically then yes a phone isn't ideal

Take your laptop to different places and trade there. Travel Europe and trade sounds like a nice way to do it

the laptop is fine ...its just the 2 x 40" TV screens is use for scanning the market that takes up the space :LOL:

agreed ..I talk to a lot of traders trading off mobile phones .....unless EA's are involved i cant believe they do it ...........i need my big TV screens !!

N

Indeed, I almost always focus entirely on technical analysis for my trading, and as such I don't find a phone comfortable to trade from.

What are your favourite trading indicators/oscillators?
(please list more than one if appropriate)

Her smile, hair flip, leaning toward me = get ready

touch on my arm or shoulder = instantaneous go LONG

my hand on her face and she leans into the hand and caresses it with her face = break the rules and go 8% of Capital LONG.

Let profits run.

I'm not really a fan of indicators, but more of price action. Sometimes I use 'Ichimoku', although I'm not really experienced with it and still have a long way to learn it. OBV (On-Balance-Volume) is also a nice indicator I use from time to time.
its really positive sing that you are not depend on any indicator, to be experienced about price action is really difficult and long time issue but its permanent only something in trading.