Your favourite quote.

No man walks into the same river twice. For it is not the same river and he is not the same man.

Users old enough to know better, young enough to try it again

Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time." - Abraham Lincoln

There's a difference between knowing the path and walking it. - The Matrix ' Morpheous

Emanicipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds. - Bob Marley

The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn't being said. - Peter Drucker

The past is only history, the future is only a prediction. Your opportunity is NOW. Right now, at the same moment you are reading this, you can start doing things you never thought you had time to do before. This phenomenon I call the Challenge of Nows. In the world of great expectations, time consists of infinite Nows. Each Now contains an instantaneous opportunity. Right after you finish this, remember to take advantage of every Now possible and miracles shall happen to your life. The Nows are infinite so basically you have got time to accomplish EVERYTHING that is humanly conceivable and maybe even more. This I call the Challenge of Nows because each Now is available to all of us so don't waste anymore and DO what you have to do, NOW. - Philippos

I complained because i didn't have shoes until i saw someone without feet.

The secret of happiness is not doing the things that you like but liking the things that you do.

The problem is not the problem. The problem is one's attitude about the problem.

On matters of style, swim with the current; on matters of principle, stand like a rock.

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities.

The only thing worse than making a mistake is making a mistake and not learning from it.

People do not like to think. If one thinks, one must reach conclusions. Conclusions are not always pleasant. - Helen Keller

It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows. - Epictetus

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right. If it's not worth doing right, it's not worth doing at all. If it can't be done right, do something you can do right instead.

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

- Theodore Roosevelt
"Citizenship in a Republic"
Speech at the Sorbonne, Paris, April 23, 1910

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

The buck stops here .-Harry S. Truman

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

"There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it." - Napoleon Hill

"Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."

"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." - George Bernard Shaw

We have to understand that the world can only be grasped by action, not by contemplation. The hand is more important than the eye... The hand is the cutting edge of the mind

It's good to have money and the things money can buy, but it's good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven't lost the things money can't buy. - George Horace Lorimer