Your favourite quote.

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the **** do you think you're talking to? Oh, yeah? Ok?"
Robert DeNiro as Travis Bickle - Taxi Driver.

"Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!"
- Mel Gibson as William Wallace - Braveheart

"I'm one stomach flu away from reaching my goal weight." by Emily Blunt as Emily in The Devil Wears Prada.

I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin

George Carlin

JTrader,

You are like a man on a mission possessed with quotations.

You are averaging 1 quote every 2 minutes.

Do you have any reasons or shall I categorise this as ASD?

Just curious that's all and it may well kill me. :cheesy:

BTW I like your new avatar. Real jazzy cool.

Last edited:
Diamonds Are For Heather (1982)

Del comments on Grandad's cooking

Del - Tough? Tough? It's the toughest chicken I've ever known. It's asked me for a fight in the car park twice!

The Frog's Legacy (1987)

Del pleads with Albert and Rodney on the Brighton coast to think of a way they can get the fortune back to shore.
Del - There's gotta be a way! He who dares wins! There's a million quids worth of gold out there - our gold. We can't just say 'bonjour' to it.

JTrader,

You are like a man on a mission possessed with quotations.

You are averaging 1 quote every 2 minutes.

Do you have any reasons or shall I categorise this as ASD?

Just curious that's all and it may well kill me. :cheesy:

You've sussed me out! :eek: I'm a sad geek on a mission to get to the 2000 post barrier (which at this moment is exactly double your posts number!) :rolleyes: :LOL: :p...........phew, just made it :p

Kokopelli has given me the strength to plant seeds :D.

Last edited:
You've sussed me out! :eek: I'm a sad geek on a mission to get to the 2000 post barrier (which at this moment is exactly double your posts number!) :rolleyes: :LOL: :p...........phew, just made it :p

That's ok you are not sad didn't mean that. ASD = Autism Spectrum Disorder as they tend to have obsessions about - well it can be anything. Usually, repetition and order is a big part of it.

Yours seem to be the number 2000.

Usually, people are on a spectrum and they may have mild versions of it and not be aware.

Well done but I'd be weary because "You'll soon forget more than you know." :LOL:

Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability.
Flower A. Newhouse

Persistence is the twin sister of excellence. One is a matter of quality; the other, a matter of time. -Marabel Morgan

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. -John Quincy Adams

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
- Galileo Galilei

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)