Your favourite quote.

Something in human nature causes us to start slacking off at our moment of greatest accomplishment. As you become successful, you will need a great deal of self-discipline not to lose your sense of balance, humility and commitment. - H. Ross Perot

The beginning of wisdom is found in doubting; by doubting we come to the question, and by seeking we may come upon the truth. - Pierre Abelard

One isn't necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can't be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest. - Maya Angelou

In business, I’ve discovered that my purpose is to do my best to my utmost ability every day. That’s my standard. I learned early in my life that I had high standards. - Donald Trump

Money is kind of a base subject. Like water, food, air and housing, it affects everything yet for some reason the world of academics thinks it's a subject below their social standing. - Robert Kiyosaki

Academic qualifications are important and so is financial education. They're both important and schools are forgetting one of them. - Robert Kiyosaki

Hard work certainly goes a long way. These days a lot of people work hard, so you have to make sure you work even harder and really dedicate yourself to what you are doing and setting out to achieve. - Lakshmi Mittal

Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale. - Zig Ziglar

The greatest good we can do for others is not just to share our riches with them, but to reveal theirs.

It is your attitude, not your aptitude, that determines your altitude.

People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing.. that's why we recommend it daily. - Zig Ziglar

It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over because there's nothing you can do about them, and why worry about things you do control? The activity of worrying keeps you immobilized. - Wayne Dyer

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. - Wayne Dyer

Taxes are not good things, but if you want services, somebody's got to pay for them so they're a necessary evil. - Michael Bloomberg

A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.

If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful. Jeff Bezos

Ray Kroc,

It's easy to have principles when you're rich. The important thing is to have principles when you're poor.

If you work just for money, you'll never make it, but if you love what you're doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours.

We take the hamburger business more seriously than anyone else.

Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.

The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment. - Anthony Robbins

An enterprising person is one who comes across a pile of scrap metal and sees the making of a wonderful sculpture. An enterprising person is one who drives through an old decrepit part of town and sees a new housing development. An enterprising person is one who sees opportunity in all areas of life. -Jim Rohn

Don't bring your need to the marketplace, bring your skill. If you don't feel well, tell your doctor, but not the marketplace. If you need money, go to the bank, but not the marketplace. - Jim Rohn